[EDITING] Truth or Dare // ND...

By Miuchii_Writes

[BOOK 1] [INCOMPLETE] •| ⊱✿⊰ |• While... More

Kind Note
About This Story
Prologue
[Half Edited] Chapter 1; Anime Girl Who-?
[Not edited] Chapter 2
[Not edited] Chapter 3
[Not edited] Chapter 4
[Not editing] Chapter 5
[Not edited] Chapter 6
[Not Edited] Chapter 7
[Not edited] Chapter 8
[Not edited] Chapter 9
[Not edited] Chapter 10
[Not edited] Chapter 11
[Not edited] Chapter 12
[Not edited] Chapter 14
[Not edited] Valentines Day Special
[Not edited] Easter Special
[Not edited] Pride Month Special
[Not edited] Birthday Special (Kokichi)
50 Followers Special (;w;)
100 Follower Special (QnA)

[Not edited] Chapter 13

1.2K 47 105
By Miuchii_Writes

--------

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAA I finally finished writing this part after a long while of procrastination and working on other things. I am so happy to have this finally done. Phase two is almost done guys! Don't worry! Phase three will either begin during Chapter 14 or Chapter 15 so that's something to look forward to :D

Warnings: Over-dramatic, Potential homophobic behaviour

--------

"Just between you and us Shuichi, do you, by any chance, like Kokichi?" Himiko asked, a tone filled with curiosity and exhaustion. This question was scripted by Kirumi, but there's no way of telling since this is how the magician would have probably worded it herself.

Upon hearing the question, the detective's eyes widened in shock.

The navy blue haired male kept wondering in his thoughts why would the magician would ask him such question (it seemed out of place for her to ask such question, since he assumed she didn't really care too much about other people's relationships). Kaede, Maki and Tenko looked at Shuichi with anticipation, waiting for an answer to be revealed. As a result, an anxiety filled Shuichi had spawned into existence.

"W-well..." was all the poor anxiety bubble could have considered as a response. He knew full well that this wasn't a good enough response, but that was all Shuichi could get out.

The girls were rather disappointed by the response, especially Kaede. Regardless, the squad remained calm, and hoped that some form of reply would eventually arrive.

"I...Don't know, that's the thing..." the detective started, as he tried to explain his feelings to the girls. This had proven quite difficult, however, as in his mental state the words seemed to have sounded much better in there than it would have sounded out loud. "I might... But I honestly don't know- My mind's all over the place recently..." He finished his point on that, his cheeks felt inflamed as he did.

Before anything else could have been said, a certain amethyst haired male had returned to the group, his facial expression indicating anger and annoyance. Amethyst long hair wig, a checker pattern short skirt, same top apart from the additional bust. Mascara and eyeliner on, making his eyes stand out more. Clearly the outfit given was his uniform, female version. Now he remembered why playing this game was a bad idea - these kind of outfits he'd be forced to wear just because he appeared female. All the girls (yes, even the great assassin Maki Harukawa) were borderline laughing.

Great, now I am a full time anime girl, so what should I do now? Bump into Shuichi again like I always seem to be doing? Yeah no.

"What the hell is this Tenko? Why this outfit out of all the outfits you could have chosen?" the short male shouted, his cheeked flushed with the shade of red out of embarrassment. He heard the girls laughing, so that being said, he refused to look at Shuichi's reaction (which was a furiously blushing face, but let's not talk about that).

After a while of laughter, shouting, and many complaints being thrown at them, the sound of children running around screaming in the distance occupied the area.

"Well, at least you done the dare, sit with us and let's continue the game!" Tenko told Kokichi, not really answering his question.

Without much complaints, the boy did as he was told. It went back to being a full circle around the glass wine bottle that they found laying around. Since it was Kokichi's turn, he spun the bottle. Some time later, it landed on Maki.

"Nishishishi~ Sooo, Maki, Truth or Dare?" the amethyst haired boy asked mischievously, immediately knowing what he'll ask and make her do.

The assassin simply stared at him in silence, with a blank expression, debating which of these were the safer bet. She had a feeling that either way, the outcome would be terrible. The girl took a deep breath, she had made her decision.

"I... I pick dare." Maki responded. Such a simple statement, a statement that held a lot of danger. An unhealthy amount of danger.

Kokichi smirked at the response, turning his head towards Kaede's direction. Kaede didn't know how to feel about it, she just knew that whatever was about to come next - well - was not going to turn out to be good.

Finally, I get to have my revenge on you Kaedead!

"I dare you to carry Kaede bridal style while running around and shouting 'I am gay for this bitch'." he revealed, a bigger smirk appeared on his face once he saw the two girls looking at him in pure fear.

-----

Walking around the park, Kaito and Rantaro were having a decent conversation with each other. They talked about their girlfriends and what they did on their dates. They also talked about everything and nothing.

"Rantaro, remember, you can't tell anyone about this." Kaito told him, making it clear that the information he just shared with him wasn't information to be shared with anyone else. Rantaro, well, being Rantaro, understood.

"Yeah I know, I won't say a word promise, but seriously, when are you going to tell the girl?" the avocado boy asked, feeling sympathy for the girl.

"Eventually...." was all the astronaut responded with, feelings of guilt invading his mind.

"I AM GAY FOR THIS BITCH!"

The two boys stood in silence as they took in what they heard. Both surprised at the statement, they rushed towards the source of the voice to figure out who said it,

"I AM GAY FOR THIS BITCH!"

As the statement got louder and louder, they knew that they were closer. Yet, they were not prepared for the scene that they were about to witness. Both of them saw, Maki. Carrying Kaede Bridal Style. Blushing furiously. Last, Maki running around like an idiot shouting 'I am gay for this bitch'.  Kokichi, Shuichi, Tenko and Himiko were dying from laughter at the scene.

Maki was the last person you'd expect to be involved in such scandal. To witness the great assassin make a declaration that she's gay for the pianist that she was holding was a very bold act coming from her.

"What's the meaning of this?" Kaito asked the group, for the rare times looking deadly serious. As a result, the group immediately stopped laughing, and Maki stopped dead in her tracks. Worried for what the astronaut might do to both her and the poor pianist for staying like this for any longer, she reluctantly put her back on the ground (on her feet obviously, to let her sit on the grass after being carried would be cruel).

Rantaro looked at the scene in amusement before Kaito acted the way he did. After all, the group looked like they were having fun, so what was the harm in that? He trusted Kaede enough to know that she wouldn't cheat on him, so he never let the idea that she hung out with her friends bother him.

"Oh we were-" the piano girl was about to say, but go interrupted, so she never got to finish her sentence.

"We were just playing truth or dare, no harm in that-" Tenko answered truthfully, at least, part of it. She didn't dare say exactly what happened, as most likely the case, Kokichi would get hurt. That was the last thing the plan needed. The way she saw it, Kaito was an obstacle. 

"Hmmm, interesting. I wish I could have joined you guys earlier for it! But I was hanging out with Kaito so I couldn't." Rantaro informed, feeling rather upset that he missed an opportunity to have some fun. He loved a good game of truth or dare, as long as it didn't go too far. Kaito, clearly was of other opinion.

"I swear to god, Maki if you try anything I will never forgive you." was all the astronaut told her before he walked away. He looked truthfully hurt.

-----

"So, what's the first task?"

That was the first question that Byakuya asked, as he walked behind the small hope boy, uncertain of their destination.

"From what the message says, we got to find Hajime Hinata and Nagito Komaeda." Makoto responded, a soft smile spread across his fragile face. The blonde haired found the face cute, and Makoto knew it. He knew it too well.

Having heard the statement clearly and well, the taller male stopped in his tracks. He expressed his discomfort with the knowledge.

"Oh god, not Nagito, anyone but Nagito-" Byakuya shot back, praying that he wouldn't be suffering with some maniac. Nagito clearly had an unhealthy obsession with hope, at least, that's he remembered from their last encounter.

"Come on Byakuya! I'm sure he's not THAT bad-"

"He's the type of guy who'd gladly blow up a goddamn reception and would claim that he's doing it in the name of hope-"

Silence swept across between them after the last statement.

"You know, you do have a good point." Was all that the headmaster could say as he sighed in defeat. "Still, we got to go find them. Don't worry, they're not far from here!" Makoto added optimistically, as he saw their destination getting closer.

Finally, they made it to a normal looking house. It wasn't large, but it wasn't small either. As both of them stood by the door, they were hesitant to knock. Eventually, after time passed, Makoto knocked gently on the door. As the door opened, they were greeted by the boy with brown hair.

"Hi Makoto! How may I help you?" Hajime politely asked, looking at both of them curiously. Anyone would really, he only wanted to know why they arrived without informing him that they were going to visit first.

"Hajime and Nagito, we need to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 132 35
Kokichi died at a killing game but the reincarnated as his toddler self at an orphanage?! Read his story as he grows up in the KomaHina family and le...
1.3K 64 10
"If you're reading this, I'm probably dead. This is the story of how I died." - Best friends Angie Yonaga, K1-B0, Kaede Akamatsu, Miu Iruma, and Rant...
10.6K 287 5
Most of the time, they all just hated him. But the precious moments they got in between that hatred were special, and they couldn't deny it no matter...