CAMERA [TAEKOOK]

By Viola_girl

"DUDE?!? What the heckkkk!!! Where the hell were you looking?! Are you blind?! Ughhh...you broke it" "Sorry"... More

Passion
Mochi Hyung
Surprise...Surprise!!
Beyond Expectations
The Unexpected Guest
The Egocentric Brat
What an awful day!
Arch Nemesis
The messed up evening
Errand boy
The Nose Bleed
The Truth Untold
The Sass
Something I want to keep
Enter AGUSTD
Friends
Letting it all out
The Confession
The unfortunate
Hold you tight
Realization
WHAT?!
Together Pt.1
Together Pt. 2
Threat
Annoyance
Jealousy
Love at first sight
Tell me
The Devil
The Weekend
Taking Care Of You
Uh Oh!!
No Touchie
Pissed
Priorities
The Sweet Nightmare

Jin Hyung's Birthday and the sunshine

681 47 41
By Viola_girl

TUESDAY 4:35 PM

"Kookie....Aish!! I'm so proud of you. You are really kind. I'm lucky to have you as my dongsaeng and bestie.", Jimin chirped out as the both of them were walking to Joon's cafe.
Jungkook just smiled at Jimin's remark.
"I wish Tae knew how good you are. We three would have been great friends by now.", Jimin said with a sad expression.
"Now Hyung...don't you dare say that jerk's name in front me. I hate him with all my guts. Ughh...thinking about him makes me nauseous.", Jungkook deadpanned.
Jimin just sighed at Jungkook's answer shaking his head.

After a short walk, they reached Joon's Cafe and went inside. Jimin greeted Joon who was busy trying to tie a bunch of balloons at the sides of the banner saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNIE HYUNG'. Joon smiled and greeted back.
"Ohh..thank god!! I'm relieved that you guys came early. I thought I would have to manage all the decorations alone and mess it all up. You guys finished early today?", Joon asked the both of them.
"Yes, Hyung. Luckily we finished early today. The official photoshoot sessions are over. Now the real hard work for everyone starts from tomorrow. Jungkookie have to do reviews, edits and might also need to retake the photos if it isn't upto parr. And I will be exhausted because I have to attend interviews and have to be there at the studio during reviewing. Its all gonna turn into a big lump of exhaustion until next week.", Jimin explained while Jungkook just nodded confirming that Jimin was right.

"Kook..Jiminie. thanks for coming in early. Now the decorations will be done in 15 minutes with the 3 of us. Kook, you take care of setting the tables and bringing in the cake. Jiminie...you hang the rest of the decorations and just double check after everything is done. I know its not a surprise party or anything. But I want Jinnie to enjoy it while he gets back.", Joon said in a calm tone as Jungkook and Jimin went off to do their work that their hyung asked them to.

As the 3 of them finished their work after a good 15 minutes, everything turned out to be pretty awesome. As they were sitting waiting for Jin to come, they heard the bell at the top of the door ring indicating someone's entry. Just as Jin entered the cafe, the first thing he got hit with was a loud burst of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN HYUNG!!!!", making Jin smile so brightly. Jin was very happy to see all of this. He ran to Joon and hugged him mumbling out a thank you while he snuggled into Joon's chest, as Jimin watched them with sparkles in their eyes while Jungkook just smiled seeing both his hyungs' love for each other.
____________________________________________________________________

TUESDAY 7:30 PM

The the four of them were sitting in the cafe enjoying the evening chatting about random things. Yes. They celebrated with the 4 of them only. As much as Jin and Jungkook hates being in a crowded place, Namjoon thought that it would be better like this.
Namjoon looked at his watch and said, "He should be here by now. Where did he go?"

"Who are you waiting for Joon hyung? Is there someone coming?", Jungkook asked with a curious face while Jimin and Jin looked at Joon. Just as Namjoon was going to answer his question the bell at the door chimed again. Happily mumbling "Ahh...he is here", Joon got up from his seat to welcome the guest. Jungkook, Jimin and Jin turned their head towards the door to see Namjoon welcoming a smiling Hobi inside.
Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes widened seeing Hobi and they both got up running towards Hobi shouting, "Hobi Hyung!!!", in unison, making Hobi jump in joy to see his dongsaengs.

Hobi was Jin's and Joon's friend from their college. Joon and Hobi are classmates and Jin was their senior. As Namjin happened, hobi always used come to Jungkook's house and keep Jungkook company when Namjin went on dates. Soon enough Hobi became a part of their family too. Then, Jimin also came along as Jungkook's bestie. Now the 5 boys know each other like brothers. (Except for Namjin)

They all went back to the table and sat while Joon made hobi a cup of Latte which was freshly made. "Happy birthday Jin hyung.", Hobi congratulated looking at Jin while Joon placed the cup on the table, in which hobi got a thanks as reply from Jin.

As his hyungs were talking about their jobs and other things, Jungkook just sat there bored ,looking out the glass window, because he really didn't want to talk about how his job was going nowadays (because of someone).
As he was looking out, he saw something that made his blood boil. Ashort video on a Jumbotron ,that happens to be an advertisement of a perfume, situated just in front of the cafe.

IN WHICH TAEHYUNG STARRED!!!

Jungkook felt very angry. He saw it as Taehyung was mockingly smirking at him. He just looked away from the jumbotron as rage started building up inside him. "That piece of shit is everywhere!! Ughh...", Jungkook mentally facepalmed out of annoyance.

To avert his thoughts and to channel his rage, he decided to ask Hobi something so that he can take his mind off of it. As Hobi started "I was a bit lost when I was coming here...its been a year so-",
"So...Hobi hyung. What made you come back from US this soon?! You loved there,right?", Jungkook asked cutting Hobi off.
"Haha....well. Kookie. You see after sometime. I started missing my home so much. So, I decided to come back and start a business with the money I earned from the job in US. Thats why I owner of a cafe now.",Hobi said with a warm smile.
"Ahh...Really?? You own a cafe? You didn't tell? Is it here in Seoul?", Jungkook was astonished to hear that while his hyungs just listened to them both converse.
"Yes Kookie. Its actually a 20 minute walk from here. Near the junction. Sunshine Cafe. Its a nice place. You and Jimin should drop by sometime." , Hobi replied.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he remembered the name of the Cafe, today's incident rushing back to his mind. "Wait...thats your cafe?! I was there today morning. I didn't see you there!!", Jungkook exclaimed.
"ohhh really?!...I went to the cafe in the noon kook. I was not there in the morning. Thats why. I'm glad that you saw it." Hobi smiled.
"No offense Hobi, but Jungkook...why did you go to Hobi's cafe when this street has a cafe around every corner? You could have come to us if you wanted a coffee or hot choc.", Jin asked in a serious tone while hobi just nodded. Jungkook flinched while Jimin gulped.

"Excuse me for a second. I need to go to the restroom.", saying this Jungkook got up from his seat and walked towards the restroom.
The three of the hyungs then turned towards Jimin glaring as Jimin sat there in fear. As a call from heaven, Jimin suddenly received a call from Youngjae. Thanking the gods in his mind. He got up picking up the phone and went to the back of the cafe to talk.

"Guess I have to ask him myself huh?!", Jin said getting up from his seat while Joon and Hobi nodded.
____________________________________________________________________

Jungkook walked into the restroom and stood infront of the mirror looking down at the tap. The events of today morning replenishing his memory lane. Thinking about Taehyung itself made his knuckles turn white from anger. He just opened the tap and washed his face. Splasing ice cold water onto his face made him feel relieved somehow.

Suddenly Jin came inside opening the door, looking at Jungkook who was wiping his face with a napkin. Jin didn't drag it out. He just cut to the chase asking Jungkook what was wrong.
Jungkook just shook his head saying it was nothing. Jin sighed and told Jungkook in his motherly voice.
"Kookie...look at me. Look at your Hyung. I'm here for you. WE are here for you. You can tell me anything. I won't say a word that will make you hurt. You know that, right?! Although I wasn't there from the beginning. I started seeing you when you were 16. Hyung knows you like his own brother. You are my little brother. And I don't like seeing my little brother sad over anything. So just tell hyung okay?"

Jungkook just smiled at Jin with sad eyes and shook his head,
"Jin Hyung...I know all of that. I know you and Joon hyung loves me so much. I am not sad or depressed. I'm just not in my right mind these days. Something at the company is stressing me out these days because of the hustle and bustle of the new project. Its okay, hyung. I can manage. If there is something I can't handle. I promise that you'll be the one I would come to first. Okay?! Happy now?", Jungkook replied to Jin making Jin let out a relieved breath.
"I know you are not a big fan of skinship or hugs. But, Care for accepting my hug for a change?!", Jin asked stretching his arms out for Jungkook to hug as he smiled. Jungkook smiled back and hugged Jin too. As Jin hugged Jungkook a bit tight around the back and shoulder, Jungkook winced in pain letting out a big Ouch accidentally, allowing Jin's motherly instincts to kick in.
____________________________________________________________________

As Jimin was sitting at the table after his phone call, talking to Joon and Hobi, he heard a loud bang from the restroom's side followed by a loud "PARK JIMINNNN..." from Jin's mouth, making the three boys sitting at the table stand up immediately. When the 3 looked at that direction, they saw a red faced Jin walking up to them with heavy steps dragging Jungkook by his hand and stood in front of them.

"Yaahh....Park Jimin. Why don't you tell me how this happened?!", Jin shouted at Jimin, while he lifted Jungkook's T-shirt exposing his back to the other 3. The sight of purple bruises formed on Jungkook's left shoulder and towards the back made the 3 of them gasp in shock. While Jungkook just stood there wincing at the pain as the cold air came in contact with his bruised skin.

"Hyung..let me explain-...", Jimin blurted out.
____________________________________________________________________

"Wooooahhhhhhh....Kookie!! That was so brave of you. I'm so proud of you, Kookie-ah!!", Hobi said clapping when Jimin finished explaining what happened in that evening. Jungkook was lying down on one of the couches while Jin was busy treating his small cuts on the other shoulder also having cold patches stuck on his bruises.

"Appa and Eomma would have been so proud of right now if they were here, kookie. I'm glad you are such a kind young man. But please be careful.", Joon said sitting beside Jungkook on a chair, making Jungkook's eyes well up.

"Okay..Kook. I have treated the wounds and the bruises for the time being. We can close the cafe and go to our house now so that we can take care of it well.", Jin said standing up from the couch.
"Excuse me. We?!...I am not staying with you Jin hyung. You won't let me go to the company tomorrow. You'll lock me in my room. I didnt forget the last time when I fell sick. You didn't even let me get out of my bed. I can't afford to take a leave. We are one photographer down. Tomorrow is gonna be very busy and Minho hyung can't handle it alone. Besides its just some scratches and bruises. It'll heel by tomorrow hyung. Plus I also have to do my reviewing too.", Jungkook said to an unfazed looking Jin while the other 3 just stared at them.

"Jimin hyung...please tell him I am not kidding.", Jungkook pleaded to Jimin.

"Jin hyung. Kookie is right. Please let him go to his house. don't worry. I'll look after him at the company tomorrow. I promise. Let him go, please." Jimin told Jin with puppy eyes.

Jin stared at the both of them for sometime. Then he grabbed his Car keys and said, "FINEEE!!! let us drop you home at least. I'm not letting you walk far in this condition.
Jimin..Hobi..you guys hop in too. Me and Joonie will drop you. Okay?!"

Everybody nodded to what Jin said.
____________________________________________________________________

🥰Annyeonghaseyo, Everyone!!!🥰
I'm back again with another update.
I hope you are getting well fed by my recent updates.
QUICK QUESTION: do you like the story so far?! Is it like how you imagined?!
I hope you guys are doing well. Stay safe, healthy and happy.
Thank you so much for the votes and comments. The comments make me wanna update more. So feel free to comment.
💜BORAHAE💜

~Author-nim~

Sorry for the spelling mistakes and errors. Will edit soon.😊

Pic credits: Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.8K 36
"Dad please don't buy this house." "Why?" "It's just...just very weird and kind of horror." "Then stop watching horror movies I am buying this house...
197K 9K 61
One evening, as Jungkook locked eyes with Taehyung, he knew this person has trouble written all over him. ******* "What do you want?" He turned back...
71.4K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
1.3K 273 15
" Love is Nothing to me , I don't believe in love" - Park-JiMin "Just give...