Lust over Love | Jungkook fan...

By enasthetic

"Don't follow me if you want to go to heaven." Eunsook thinks that every man in the world is trash... Will Ju... More

Lust over love
⚜️Chapitre un⚜️
Characters
⚜️Chapitre deux⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trois⚜️
⚜️Chapitre quatre⚜️
⚜️Chapitre cinq⚜️
⚜️Chapitre six⚜️
⚜️Chapitre sept⚜️
⚜️Chapitre huit⚜️
⚜️Chapitre neuf⚜️
⚜️Chapitre dix⚜️
⚜️Chapitre onze⚜️
⚜️Chapitre douze⚜️
⚜️Chapitre treize⚜️
⚜️Chapitre quatorze⚜️
⚜️Chapitre quinze⚜️
⚜️Chapitre seize⚜️
Sketch
⚜️Chapitre dix-sept⚜️
⚜️Chapitre dix-huit⚜️
⚜️Chapitre dix-neuf⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt-et-un⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt deux⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt trois⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt quatre⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt cinq⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt-six⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt-sept⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt-huit⚜️
⚜️Chapitre vingt-neuf⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-et-un⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-deux⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-trois⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-quatre⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-cinq⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-six⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-sept⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-huit⚜️
⚜️Chapitre trente-neuf⚜️
⚜️Chapitre quarante⚜️
⚜️Chapitre quarante-et-un⚜️
⚜️Chapitre quarante-deux⚜️
⚜️Chapitre quarante-trois⚜️
⚜️Epilogue⚜️
Afterword

⚜️Chapitre trente⚜️

2.5K 251 49
By enasthetic

Rêve toujours

Still dreaming

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

Stirring slowly, I snuggled to the covers and sluggishly opened my eyes to the bright lights seeping into the room through the curtains. I had slept like a bear through winter and felt so well rested.

When I turned a little to close my eyes for a few more minutes, I froze when I came face to face with Jungkook.

Quickly covering my mouth, I screamed internally and widened my eyes, fully awake and aware of my body nearly touching his, my legs caught between his heavy ones, his arm resting over my waist protectively and the other under my head as a cushion.

My heart was pounding in my ears when my gaze wandered his features. He looked as pure as the first snowflake and as ethereal as cherry blossom. His mouth was slightly agape, making his lips look plumper along with his little pout. His round cheeks were squished and his eyes adorned with long pretty lashes made him look so endearing. So fluffy and soft like his tousled hair.

I didn't realize that I was smiling until my cheeks started hurting.

It felt so nice to lay like that beside him. As if everything was fine, as if I was safe and content... I wanted to stay like that and let my heart feel at ease.

That moment of 'creepiness' of me staring at him ended when I unconsciously brought my hand up to brush his bangs and he stirred awake, locking our eyes.

"Oh I- Hi," I stammered, quickly retracting my hand and accidentally hitting my chest.

"Hey," he drawled in a deep, groggy voice and yawned with a hand over his mouth. "It's morning?"

"Yeah..." I turned to the window and a thought hit me. "How did we...?"

"You fell asleep yesterday after crying so much, so I let you sleep here," he explained sluggishly, still sleepy, and rubbed his eyes. "Your eyes look puffy."

When I sat up and touched my eyes, they felt mushy and warm, and I felt embarrassed. "Sorry for bothering you."

"It's fine. As long as you feel okay." He ruffled his hair and rolled off the bed before stretching. "Pancakes or rice?"

I tamed my hair with my fingers and smiled at his bed head. "Whichever is easy for you."

He nodded and rubbed his eyes before turning around. After two steps, he suddenly tripped over his feet and crashed into his chair while I burst into laughter.

"Are you still dreaming?"

"Yes," he exclaimed, collecting himself and grinning at me. "And you're dreaming, too, okay? This didn't happen. I'm actually really cool."

"Sure, sure," I chuckled, getting off the bed and fixing the clothes I wore to the wedding. "I'll be back after changing. Don't break anything."

I heard his ever so euphonious hearty laughter resounding behind me, tugging my heartstrings, and continued walking to my dorm before opening the door only to be greeted by a smug looking Sloth. Yelping in surprise, I kicked his thigh and flared my nostrils at him.

"The fuck, man?! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"You won't die, genius," he retorted, still smirking, and stepped backwards, letting me in. "I saw that goofy smile, Lust. Having good time with loverboy?"

I hissed at him threateningly and brushed past him to grab some clothes. "Are you wearing makeup? You should sue whoever did it."

"Don't change the subject, Lust," he sighed, lying down on my bed. "You're becoming very chummy with the boy. Too chummy. Not that it's bad or anything but-"

"Don't you have better things to do?" I rolled my eyes, searching through my shirts.

"Rude," he pouted, lying on his stomach. "I was going to tell you some juicy stuff about loverboy's thoughts when I passed by here. Suit yourself, Eunrude."

I froze. "...What stuff?"

"Sorry, I have better things to do," he stated sassily and rushed to the door.

I quickly teleported and blocked his path. "What stuff, Min Yoongi?"

He giggled at how eager I was, the rare sight of his gummy smile appearing, and shook his head. "You know how I shouldn't reveal people's thoughts easily."

I scowled before pouting. "No fair. You're just feeling lazy to talk, aren't you?"

"Attraction and change. That's all I'm gonna say." He smiled widely and disappeared, leaving me dumbfounded.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I yelled, kicking the space where he was, and took a few minutes to let my mind swallow his words.

Could it be...?

•───────────⋅⚜️⋅───────────•

"You know, your sister..."

I stopped chewing the apple and turned to Jungkook warily as he stirred the vegetables.

"What about her?"

"I was wondering if what you told me yesterday affected you in some way," he mumbled nervously, aimlessly moving his spatula and his voice faltering. "Your view on men, I mean. You seem to really dislike men from the way you look at them and interact with them but you..."

Not finishing his words, he closed the lid and turned around to lean against the counter. "Sorry, forget I said that."

I took a deep breath before releasing it. "It's okay, Kookie. You're right... To put it simply, I hate men because of that. I could never see them in good light and my skin crawls whenever I'm near one."

His face was squeezed in confusion and I chuckled, "You must be wondering why I act shameless and wear revealing clothes, huh?"

Jungkook nodded and his eyes finally found mine, seeking answers, but I couldn't give him that.

"That's private," I said, smiling apologetically. "There's a whole different story for that and it's best if you don't know about it."

His eyes dulled and trailed down to the floor and he bit his lips. "Is that so?"

Watching him deep in thought, I wondered if I should tell him, but then I sniffed the air and scrunched my nose at the displeasing char smell.

"Is something burning?"

Jungkook widened his eyes and jumped to action, taking off the lid to stir the food, but the loud sizzling sounds and pungent smell followed by his panicked cries told me it was already burnt. He turned off the stove and slammed the lid back before sighing loudly.

"Guess we're eating eggs and rice this morning," he said, giving me a pained smile.

I chuckled, "Are you still dreaming?"

"Yep." He rummaged through the drawer and took out a whisk before holding it up in front of me, trying so hard to hold in his laughs. "You saw nothing. There's no food burnt. This is a dream."

I snorted pointing at the item. "Are you- Is that supposed to be a neuralyzer?"

•───────────⋅⚜️⋅───────────•

No matter how many times I visited art museums with Jungkook, I felt giddier each time. There was no better way to explore arts and I enjoyed the conversations we would have about the meanings behind the art works.

"Some of these Symbolism era paintings are scary," Jungkook said, scrunching his face at a very dark painting symbolizing death and darkness. "At that time, people must've felt creeped."

"They did... But now, pictures and depictions of death and stuff are more common, no?"

He shrugged, moving to the next painting. "I think so. But Symbolism era looks like people took it to a greater degree. Look, another demon."

I hummed, watching his reactions. "Are you afraid of demons?"

He chuckled. "Maybe. But there are no demons. I doubt that I would see one in this lifetime at least."

I simply smiled, shrugging it off. "If I were to symbolize you, I'd paint a small cute rabbit."

With a snort, he turned to me in disbelief. "I'm a predator if I was an animal."

"What a joke," I exclaimed, shaking my head with a condescending grin.

"Well, you're a chipmunk."

Puffing my cheeks, I looked away. A painting in the distance suddenly caught my eyes and I left him, walking over to it. The golden hues and warmth the painting exuded were mesmerizing. The symbolism it gave was very appealing to a woman like me.

The man was symbolized as masculine and powerful yet caring and affectionate, and the woman was symbolized as the softer and elegant half cradled in his embrace. They seemed like they were in their own 'golden' world and that looked beautiful.

"The kiss," Jungkook whispered beside me and I blushed, suddenly getting reminded of the morning.

"This is a, uh, good symbolism, I think," I stammered, walking away. "Oh, this one is weird."

But Jungkook was staring at the painting for a long while to go to the next one.

•───────────⋅⚜️⋅───────────•

"Chipmunk, huh?"

Stomping, I huffed in indignation. "I'm supposed to seduce a guy who sees me as a chipmunk! A chipmunk!"

"I don't know, I'm kinda with loverboy on this. You do look like a chipmunk," Greed chuckled before taking a huge bite of his ice cream to shut up when I threw a glare at him.

"Turd."

"But did he lie? Did I lie?" He pinched my cheek, earning a slap from me on his own cheek. "He finds you cute. That's good... no?"

My face flushed and I shook my head, frowning. Definitely not good... because I liked it. And I shouldn't be liking it.

When I was about to say something, my eyes fell on a familiar person in the distance and I froze in shock.

"What's wrong?" Greed followed my gaze and gasped loudly before laughing awkwardly. "Isn't that...?"

"Jia."

┗━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┛

Fought with myself to write this update instead of watching kpop videos... Disappointed in Ena 😔

(Because of San's demoni- jaw dropping performances, I'm getting into Ateez now, hELP- I don't want to get sucked into another group 😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
97.9K 6.9K 107
"𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼, 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓮?" 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖊𝖛...
269K 11.9K 85
❝Good girls don't get into trouble, do they now?❞ ❝Not all good girls avoid trouble.❞ 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮! ©cvjeon_
30.7K 2.5K 55
Things JK needs to accomplish in 168 Hours: Be away from everyone Visit and stay at the Countryside Soul Search Rent a girlfriend Fall in love? "...