Taming Your Heart

By aspar_Anchal

Serene Brown (Renne), from living like a princess to living under the rock. She's doing everything she could... More

one: oh my Hera
Two: back to you
Three: Hot Hot
Four: live a little
Five: I'm a hot mess
Six: take me there
Seven: Again!!!
Eight: my Imagination
Nine: or something???
Ten: you want
Eleven: she is...
Twelve: Sorcery
Thirteen: off limits
Fourteen: for Myself
Fifteen: Tame the flame
Sixteen: you again
Seventeen: Pain
Eighteen: Pleasure
Twenty: little more
Twenty-one: Luca bear
Twenty-two: Christmas
Twenty-three: new year
Twenty-four: Cat fight
Twenty-five: leap
Twenty-six: Anticipation
Twenty-seven:
Twenty-eight: Words
Twenty-nine: my story
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty-four
Fifty five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty eight
Epilogue????

Nineteen: Morning

958 18 0
By aspar_Anchal

Serene's Pov:

I feel hot. Too hot. I feel something heavy on my chest,that pinning me down to the mattress. I feel headache and my bladder is about to explode.

As i opened my eyes, his adorable face is the first thing i saw in this morning. His brown hair is sprawled over my chest and his left hand is hooked around my waist. I don't want to wake him up from his peacefull sleep, but i need too pee.
I slowly tried to move away from him,  his eyes flutter a few times, adjusting to the sunlight falling through the curtains in the room.
Why i am here, sleeping in the same bed with him. Thankfully I'm still dressed in cloths from last night, but i need to ask him about that. Last thing i remember was...hugging him on the couch in the living room.

"Good morning,Baby..." in sleepy voice he called me 'Baby'. Now I can die with happiness.

"Good morning...umm Lucas" i replied stuttering unsure of what i should call him.

"I need to use the washroom..if you don't mind can you move aside a little?"
Without answering he turned around..and i ran towards the washroom.
After doing the morning routine, i didn't found him in the bedroom. Its about eight in the morning, i need to go back home and pick Hera from there. I found Lucas, standing in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"umm heyy!! I think i should go now...thank you for that delicious dinner" i said.

His eyes sparked as he smiled.

"Your welcome Renne...but I'm not letting you go without having the breakfast. Than I'll drop you at home" he said.
He act like a dick...decide everything and never ask for my opinion. My head is pounding like a drum...this hangover is pushing me to the edge.

"No i can't..I'm getting late.."

"you are not going to be late...I'll take care of this. Now go sit there..." he said pointing to the chair.

"okk... Umm can you pls tell me why did you sleep with me last night?" annoyance is clear in my voice.

"What??.... You ask me to do that..more like you were begging for me to...."

"ohh fuck!!! What did we do last night?" i don't remember.

"umm Just sleep. Maybe a few kisses 4 or 5, I'm not sure... But then you were all over me and begging to do something. But you were drunk so i decided to do not, that was a punishment for me though" he replied handing me a cup of coffee.

Shittt!!! Thats why i don't drink. I can feel the embarrassment all the way to my cheeks, making me all red.
Why do i behave like this in front of him..i need to control my horny harmones. Or maybe i should let them control me..?

"Ok..! Um thank you for that. I don't remember anything" i took a sip of coffee.

"Its ok Renne!!. You won't forget anything if i did worship your body... the way i do. But i doubt if you could handle that much euphoria from those Countless orgasms you'll receive" he whispered, raising his right eyebrow.

"Pervert!!" i replied and he chuckeld.

I can't think straight...when he kept saying these things without hesitation.

After breakfast, he quickly changed into a white tshirt and denim jeans with a leather jacket. Its different from his casual attire..he looks younger than usual..like a college student.

"Aren't You working today?" i asked as we settled into the car seats. Its too cold outside this early in the morning

"Nope.... I'm visiting to my parents house. I'll stay there until christmas..and be back here after that" he said punching the car keys in the starter.

"Umm ok!! So where did they live?"

"They live in the same city,Renne. But my mom asked to stay there with them,until Christmas" he replied.

"Renne, can i ask you something?" he questioned.

"Yess!.." i replied staring outside.

"Why are you working at the club, as a waitress?"

"Umm because they pay well.."  and I'm broke i don't have money..

"But why there? I mean i can help you to.."

"No..i don't need your help Lucas. I'm good. I was working to get extra money because its easy to work there" i lied.
I can't tell him about my financial problems...i know he'll help me..but i don't want that.

"Ok... Well, if you need anything you can call me anytime. I mean that,Do not hesitate"
I nodded in response. He's already doing too much for me, i don't want to take advantage of him.

After picking my stuff from the club, we reached home,twenty minutes later. I unbuckled the seat belt and opened the door. Lucas also get out from the car, and started following me. He wolf whistled as i keep walking. I know he is staring at my back...it makes me conscious about my body.

"Aren't you getting late...i can manage to walk there, alone"i pointed towards  my apartment.

"I know you can but i wanted to meet Hera, then I'll leave you on your own"

"Ok... !!" i replied,and turned to head Mrs. Briana's house

After ringing the door bell, we both waited there silently. The door pulled open by revealing a sleepy Noah. Ohh he looks hot with his shirt open, revealing his toned pale body.

"Heyy Renne...good morning" he smirked knowing, i was staring at his bare chest.

"Good morning Noah!!.." i replied.

"uhhh hmmm..." Lucas cleared his throat standing behind me and placed one hand around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Um Noah..imheretogetHera" i said in monotone without letting a breath out.
Noah staring at me with wide eyes..and then Lucas. I'm pinning on his chest, and his breaths fanning my hair on the side of my neck. I can inhale his peppermint laced breaths all day. In some ways it comforted my hangover much better.

"Well she is having breakfast with mum. You both can join us" he offered politely to me and Lucas.
I feel embarrassed...Lucas being a,complete jerk in front of him.

"Umm No.. We already had our breakfast at my place..right Babe?" Lucas answered.

What the fuck is wrong with him. Why he's behaving like we are in a relationship.

"Umm ok!!. But Renne, mum was asking for you last night. I think you should meet her before leaving" he said to me.

I forgot..Mrs.Briana was leaving today for spending her christmas break in washington.

"ohh yeaah. I'm coming just gimme five minutes!" i asked and turned to Lucas, so i can face him.

Noah left the door unlocked, and walked inside.

"What the fuck were you doing? Why you being so hard on him" i asked.

"I was clearing the fact that he doesn't have any chance here. You are mine"

"No... he's not like that,Lucas. You are being a dick for no reason"

"Oh don't tell me that crap Renne. I saw the way he was staring at you. He just wants,to get in ur pants... "

"Don't you wants the same?.." i asked without thinking about it for a second.
His face turned red, anger and sadness cross his brown eyes. I was waiting for him to burst his anger on me....but he didn't. He stared at me for a few minutes.
He slowly released my waist,and and took a few steps away from me.

"I'll see you around. Bye Renne!" he said and paced towards his car.

Hopping inside, without looking at me, he drove his car and left.

After about 2 hours, Mrs. Briana and Noah left, saying Good byes and giving huggs. Cathy came here about an hour ago to see them off.
I know Mrs. Briana was upset because i didn't make it up there, but i can't do anything. I need to work hard..so we can survive this broke life.

After they left...Cathy told me to take off today, so we both can go shopping.
I told her everything, that happened last night except the 'working as a waiteress at the club'.
She said i did the right thing and that Lucas called her last night to take advice. I feel so bad...i behaved like a bitch again. I need to apologies.

I pulled my phone and unblocked his phone number.

Renne:  I'm sorry, Lucas. I shouldn't have said that. I will never behave like a bitch again. I'm so sorry...

Do vote and comment pls...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.4K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
5.8K 371 18
ONE TRIP. ONE NIGHT. ONE DIFFERENT ROUTE. TWO DIFFERENT SOULS. ONE HAS PAST TRAUMAS; THE OTHE IS MYSTERIOUS. What can happen in a few hours? Or so we...
PASSION By Piyu

Fanfiction

8.1K 734 68
Okay so this story is written two years back , so if it's cliché , understand . And I was really new to writing . If you guys have read it before I u...
132K 3K 45
"Help me and I'll help you,Dr Harper, say yes". William says brushing a strand of hair out of my face "What do I have to do?" I say finally looking...