Never forgotten (yoongi x rea...

By the-legendary-echo

A story about how you and yoongi were best friends. Until that one day when he left you...but no matter how l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
‼️NOT A CHAPTER PLEASE READ‼️
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not a chapter!!!
Thank you!!!

Chapter 26

623 22 0
By the-legendary-echo

(Yoongi's POV)

He walks in with jungkook and Seokjin helping him. He looks in the direction of the bed and sees the one he loves. He instantly became saddened at her limp, fragile state.

"How is she?" He looks at the nurse waiting for a response.

"She's doing better then expect. We were actually quite sure that she wouldn't last a day. But She hardly ate a thing for days, so her body's very weak. I'm sorry...but if she doesn't wake up soon...she won't make it.

The nurse never made eye contact. She only bowed slightly as she apologized and then left.

~~~~~

(Jimin's POV)

Jimin is the last one out of the group to walk out of y/n's hospital room. (Expect for Yoongi)

"Hyung..." jimin places his hand on Hoseok shoulder and looks at him with sadness in his eyes.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Hoseok turns around to look at Jimin.

"I'm worried for Yoongi...should we get him to go back to his room?"

"Well...I'm not sure. What is he doing at the moment?" Hoseok asks.

"He's asleep." Jimin giggles as he grabs his phone from his pocket. Hoseok gives a question look as he tries to peek at jimin's phone.

"It was such a perfect moment I couldn't pass up such An opportunity for a photo." He takes another look at the photo before turning it towards Hoseok.

Yoongi was sitting on the floor with his head rested on his hands on the bed. And in one hand he was holding y/n's hand.

Hoseok showed a satisfied smile. "Your going to have to send that to me." He chuckled lightly.

"Alright. So should we leave him there?"

"Well what he needs is rest. And since he's sleeping I think we should just leave him. If we wake him up he might just worry about y/n and he won't fall asleep."

"I guess your right. C'mon, it's getting pretty late, we should head home now." Hoseok replied with a nod and they both started walking to go get the others.

~~~~~

(Yoongi's POV)

*groan* Yoongi slowly opens his eyes and starts looking around. "Wait what- he stopped once he placed his eyes on y/n. He remembers everything now.

He turns his head towards the clock on the wall. 3:25 am!?

He tries to get up but stops once he lays his eyes on y/n yet again.
Should I leave now? But...I don't want to leave her...but I really should be heading back now.

He gets up and walks towards the door, But he stops right before he turns the handle. He smiles to himself before turning back and sitting down in the chair beside y/n.

"I can't believe that I forgot my own room number. I guess I'm stuck here." He laid back into the chair and was ready to fall back asleep but opens his eyes at the sight of someone's phone lighting up.

He walks over to it and picks it up. "This is Hoseok's phone." He mumbles to himself. He looks at the notification and sees that it's from jimin.

What is he doing up at this hour? He opens the notification and is slightly surprised with the Image. It was a picture of Yoongi sleeping while holding y/n's hand.

He smiles at the sight and saves the photo to hoseok's library. He switches the number from Jimin to his own. He sends the photo to himself with a satisfied smile.

Placing it down, he walks back to the chair and closes his eyes, ready to go to sleep again.

~~~~~

"Yoongi...Yoongi." He was asleep until he heard someone calling his name. He opened his eyes to see who was calling him. "Tae..." Yoongi mumbled after seeing who it was.

"Oh good, your finally awake."  Taehyung smiles at him and steps back. Yoongi lets out a big yawn while stretching.

"How's y/n?" Yoongi says with a tired tone and drowsy eyes. They all fell silent for a moment. "Ummm...she's not doing so good...her breathing has slowed down...and her heart has too..." Seokjin doesn't make eye contact with Yoongi until he's done replying to Yoongi's question.

Yoongi sighed and focused his attention on y/n. "How long have you been here?" He turns his attention back to the others with another question.

"Probably around...half an hour." Namjoon nods his head after confirming the length of there stay.

"I'm hungry." Yoongi pouts at the sound of his stomach grumbling. "Me too. How about I go get some Panda Express." Hoseok jumps in to try and lighten the mood.

"Panda Express! I'll come with you!" Taehyung yells excitedly as he grabs his coat and walks out with Hoseok.

~~~~~

After they finished they're food, they all started to head out. "Well i guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. Surprisingly enough, I'll be coming home tomorrow." Yoongi gives each of them a hug before walking back to the chair.
He sat down and said goodnight to y/n wether she could hear him or not.

After saying a few things he was about to head back to his room but stopped himself and face palmed. I forgot to ask what my number was...stupid stupid Yoongi!

He sighed as he walked back to the chair and sat down. "Guess I'm staying here tonight...again." He honestly wanted to stay again. He couldn't help but to stay, it's almost like something's keeping him here for a reason.

~~~~~

Yoongi was peacefully sleeping until the beeping of a machine disturbed him. He sat up grumpily and opened his eyes slowly.

"What's making all that noise." He moaned in a sleepy voice. He turned his head towards a machine and soon became shocked. Y/n's heart has stopped.

As soon as he saw this he panicked. But it only was a matter of seconds before he rushed over to y/n. He remembered the course he took for cpr, but because of his panicked state he couldn't remember how to perform one of the two ways he knew.

But he did in fact remember Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He tilted her head up slightly before setting his hand on her forehead and plugging her nose. He placed his other hand on her chin to open her mouth.

He quickly leaned down and took a breath before laying his mouth over hers. He breathed out and yelled for help between every breath. He kept looking up at the machine that showed the rhythm of her heart beat.

He was terrified because of the low chances of y/n's survival. He stopped and had a second to think on wether it was too late or not. He quickly placed his mouth on hers and tried it a few more times.

A nurse rushed in after hearing his cries for help. She took a quick glance at him and realized what and why he was doing what he was doing. The horror plastered on her face soon washed away once she saw that y/n's heart had continued to beat.

Yoongi got up once he realized that her heart was beating once again. Tears fell from his eyes after the realization of y/n's life almost ending.

He backed away after a few more people rushed to her and placed a plastic masked over her mouth to help her breath.

The nurse from earlier walked over to him and placed her hand on his back. He looked down at her with teary eyes.

"Young man, if I had a gold medal I would reward you with it for not just saving this women's life once, but twice." She smiles at him and he smiled back.

"I might not know you well but I am proud of you. you did things that were assigned to us when we weren't there to do our job. I would be proud of myself for what Ive done if I were you. And I'm very impressed with this women's strength and determination to stay in this world. She might not be awake, but she's still not giving up until it's over."

She walked back to y/n after saying what she did. Yoongi thought about it for a moment. He just couldn't feel proud until y/n wakes up.

Please wake up soon...don't fail me now y/n...

(A/n) that's my boy Yoongi!!! Who knew one person Could save someone's life twice in less then a week. But it's still not all sunshine and rainbows! Y/n still has to wake up! So stay tuned for the next chapter to see if she will survive. Please vote ⭐️ and comment! Have a great day/night!

Ps. Had to do a little research to make sure I was doing some things right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.6K 22
↳ "I love you Park Jimin." "I love you too, Min Yoongi" ↲ _______________ An emotional Yoonmin story with a happy en...
3.9K 260 38
"...No one makes me feel like this except you. Without you I feel nothing. You are everything to me, Kyung Ji." [Started September 2018] • A Min Yoon...
358K 17.3K 34
[COMPLETED] ✓ #BreakTheSilenceAwards2020 "He's dead.." (27 Chapters) You are a retired stylist from Bighit and decided to go to America for a few yea...
15.5K 651 12
"Come back, you brat" Yoongi and Jimin are the cutest couple in the world, you could imagine. They have been together for almost 2 years when suddenl...