The Black Unicorn

By Phantomheart8

You are just a poor peasant girl living in the countryside of your kingdom, Making what little money you can... More

Before story note
A New Day
Meeting New Friends
Warnings in the Wind
Taken away
First Day in the Castle
He's Here
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time
Doing the "Right" thing
Promotion
All for a couple of Apples
Too Much
Marketplace Mayhem
Midnight Stroll Through The Castle Halls
Preparing for Guests
Masters Cursed Steed
Odd Changes in the Castle
Tiger's Bane Extract
Master Ambrose's True Intentions
Christmas special AU
How Did This Come To Be?
New story!
The Creature in the Water
The Creatures Grim Warnings
Searching for Tokotopa
A Boy and His Unicorn
Bloody Interrogation
Bloody Interrogation Part 2
" Master... What am I to you?"
A/N
It's out now!
The Magic Room
A Warm Brew of Tea
A symbol of Love
" I love You."
A/N: Dracal
Another A/N!
The calm before the Storm
Even Demons cry
Hunters of the Black X Order
Orders
Lord Conrad's keep
What is Seen
The Four Princes of Ahlk-hatek
meet the author
Guardian Spirits
Opal Eyes
Royal Fun
A Warlocks Best Friend: Part 1
A Warlocks Best Friend: Part 2
A/N: 1000 Followers!!!
Every Tale Has A Different Side
Every Person Has A Differnent Side
A/N: Leodai Art
Fiery Reunion
A Common Enemy
A/N: Anonymous Character
The Ruins of Ikaro
Lost Souls
A Ghostly Message
The Wyrm Of The Labyrinth
War In the Hills
One Last Hope
A Hidden Magician
Christmas special: Mr. And Mrs. Claus
The Nature of Evil
Reunited
Dishonoring Accusations
On That Day
A/N
"We Must Make Haste"
Hiding In Plain Sight
Stampede In The Town Square
A/N
All Gone To Hell
My Name

Masters not so bad side

4.3K 234 69
By Phantomheart8

The men behind you shouted in alarm, lurching back, you could hear as some even hit the ground trying to scramble away. Some of them raised their weapons, getting ready for a fight. The lead thug holding you furrowed his brow in confusion as he saw his men scatter.

He turned over his shoulder, glancing briefly at the towering mountain of a man behind him. He looked back at you and the realization struck his face like lightning. His eyes went wide and blank and his grip loosened on you.

You fell from his grip, landing harshly onto the road where dust flew up into your face, getting lodged in the blood in your nose and stinging your eyes. You coughed up more blood onto the dirt. Groaning in pain as your wounds stung.

The man slowly turned to face the master, having to crane his neck back just so he could look into the dark eyeholes of the twisted metal helmet. the single horn on the forhead gleamed in the early evening light. The only thing that came out of the throat of the lead thug was a small whimper.

The masters clawed gauntlets came up in a flash, faster than anything you had ever seen before. He seized the man by the sides of his head. The man shrieked and fought at the master's armored arms as he was lifted up by his head until he was eye level with the helmet.

The clawed thumbs of the gauntlet slid across the man's face, slicing the skin and making blood drip down his cheeks. The man knew what was coming, and so did you. He pleaded for the master, begging him to let him go. His words soon turned into violent screams, however.

The master jammed his clawed thumbs into the man's eye sockets with a squelching and popping sound. Bloodshot out from the puncture's eyes and dripped down his face in rivers as if the master was squeezing a soft fruit.

You sobbed on the ground as you witnessed this all go down. The man's feet kicked wildly and he clawed at the armor so hard that every single one of his fingernails was torn off and hanging off of his fingertips. He continued to scream bloody murder as the master continued to dig his thumbs deeper and deeper into the man's skull.

The other men in the gang that had not run away charged passed you and over to the master as he dropped the limp body of their leader. Most of them bore large blunt weapons such as clubs or maces.

They descended upon the master in a hoard, though he towered over them like a mountain surrounded by a forest. Their blows bounced harmlessly off of master Ambrose's armor in loud bangs.

He raised his heavy gauntlets into the air and over his head. Some of the attacking men saw this an immediately fled the scene. Others stayed and tried to push the beast down.

The master held his hands in a bowl-like shape above his head. From behind his helmet, you could hear the faintest whisper of just a syllable. You could not make out what it was over the sound of all the yelling men.

A wave of energy came from his cupped hands, blowing through your very soul and making your heart and lungs forget how to work for a second.

All of the standing men that were surrounding the master suddenly burst into flames. They a screamed and thrashed around, running away and trying to put out the fires that consumed them.

One man dived into a water trough, only to lift himself back out a second later. Soaking wet yet the flames still licked at his skin and ate his flesh.

One of the other men that had been hidden this whole time charged out from one of the side allies with a bastard sword raised over his head. Letting out a loud battle cry as he charged at the master. He swung down hard, aiming for master Ambrose's forearm with a swing that would surely cut through the armor and chop his arms clean off.

The metal on metal made an ear-splitting screech as the sword struck the mulberry armor, and snapped in half. The man turned tail and tried to bolt away but he was grabbed by the bloody gauntlets.

" NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE!" He wailed as the master held his head firmly in one massive hand. The man struggled and begged, not able to tear his gaze away from the black eye holes.

Master Ambrose reached down and grabbed onto the leader by the head again. He dangled limply in the air, but his lips were still moving in a silent plea, he was still alive!

He held both of them out in front of him, and the other man's scream was cut short as their heads were bashed together. Splitting open like ripe melons and splattering brain matter and skull fragments everywhere.

You let out a scream as their heads made contact, thankfully none of it landed on you. The master's beautiful mulberry armor now dripped with scarlet gore.

You really could not do anything more but continue to cry as the master lumbered up to your injured form. You closed your eyes, not wanting to look anywhere at his blood dripping armor. You heard a clink and a rustle of cloth. You jumped as you felt the light touch of his cloak that he had taken off as he wrapped it around your trembling form.

He gently picked you up as if any wrong movement would make you shatter. He picked you up bridal style though with both of his massive hands supporting your legs while his arm supported your back. Your shoulder was layed against his chest and your head was tucked into his neck.

You were shaking so badly all the way back to the castle. Trembling in the master's hold as he walked through the rest of the city and through the castle gates.

he carried you through the stabled courtyard and back into the cool torch-lit halls. His metals boots loudly clanked against the stone floor as he carried you down in the direction of the study.

You were afraid he was going to take you back in there and you gripped onto him tighter and started to shake harder when the door came into view. He passed the door without so much as a glance, however.

He carried you around a few more turns before shouldering open a door. The room inside was a decently sized room. Just the right size to move around comfortably. There was a bed underneath a window at the wall across from the door. There was a small hearth to the right and a round table to the left.

Overall it was a nice little room, who's was it though? It surely was not the masters. he could barely even turn around in this room. Was it Dracals maybe? Or perhaps it was simply just the room he had chosen to take you.

Master Ambrose had to duck to enter the room. He walked over to the bed, gently setting you down so that you were now sitting on it. It creaked slightly under your weight, but it felt rather comfortable.

He reached up and twisted his helmet off. Setting it on the small table and turning to face you. You did not look at him, you kept your gaze on the fireplace as you shook underneath the heavy cloak.

He examined you for a second before reaching forward and unwrapping the cloak from you. You shivered even harder at his touch. He folded the cloak and set it next to his helmet.

You yelped and cried out when he suddenly grabbed you by the shoulders and picked you up with your feet dangling in the air. He set you onto your shaky feet, motioning at your trembling form with a bloody gauntlet.

Your eyes flicked down to the red liquid coating the mulberry metal. Shining scarlet in the light from the window. Your tear-filled eyes remained on them for a moment before the master impatiently snapped his claws at you.

You jumped at the motion, looking up into his dark purple eyes in fear as you trembled terribly. The skin underneath his eyes was still red as if they were infected.

" I-I-I d-d-don't understand!" You cried out, attempting to jump back as he suddenly reached out and snatched you in his bloody gauntlets.

You yelped as the sound of tearing fabric filled the room. The master effortlessly tearing your bloody dress off of you and leaving you in nothing but your underclothing.

You brought your hands up and shielded your mostly bare chest with your arms. your chest heaving as your sobbed, every movement hurting your beat and bleeding body.

You watched as the master, with no emotion on his face whatsoever, reached up and took off his bloody gauntlets. Setting them next to his helmet on the table.

His hands were large and his fingers were thick. You could see tiny wisps of brown arm hair poking out at the wrist were his arm armor was.

He reached out and grabbed onto your arms, his hands were cold. You resisted, but you could not even dream of trying against his strength even if you were not weak from pain.

He moved your hands down to your sides, staring down long and hard at all of the bruises and cuts that littered your body. You shook and trembled under his gaze, both from pain and fear.

You felt his finger underneath your chin as he gently lifted your head up and looked into your eyes. One was currently swollen shut, so you could only see with your right eye at the moment.

You jumped almost a foot in the air when the door suddenly swung open. Dracal stepping into the room with his arms full of bottles and skins.

" Oh my heavens Y/N! I was worried when I received word of what happened in the market. I am so sorry sweetheart! Don't you worry about anything though Master will take very good care of you and you will be better in no time at all. I have brought some medicine for your wounds." He said quickly, putting all of what he was holding onto the table next to Master Ambrose's armor pieces.

The bottles clinked together as he set them down and Dracal threw you one last smile before leaving. The master grabbed a bottle of unknown content and turned back to you as you continued to shiver.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 338 60
In a world of legends and monsters. A creature lurks and awakens a queen. __________________________________ Traitor. That's what they labeled her...
29 0 29
In mystic lands, revolution is spreading as the oppressed seek to break the yoke of tyrants. Knights dedicated to The Source of all Things are unitin...
439K 17K 51
Your village is gifted with the natural ability to use magic. Due to this, your village seems to have caught the attention of a nearby Royal family...
2.4K 33 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...