Viciously in Love

By i_am_michaela

Check out my Instagram page: gold_n_dark for aesthetics and songs for the chapters. One in a million. T... More

Playlist. ♡
Prologue.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.
Twenty five.
Twenty six.
Twenty seven.
Twenty eight.
Twenty nine.
Thirty.
Thirty one.
Thirty two.
Thirty three.
Thirty four.
Thirty five.
Thirty six.
Thirty seven.
Thirty eight.
Thirty nine.
Forty.
Forty one.
Forty two.
Forty three.
Forty four.
Forty five.
Forty six.
Forty seven.
Forty nine.
Fifty.
Fifty one.
Fifty two.
Fifty three.
Fifty four.
Fifty five.
Fifty six.
Fifty seven.
Fifty eight.
Fifty nine.
Sixty.
Sixty one.
Sixty two.
Sixty three.
Sixty four.
Sixty five.
Sixty six.
Epilogue.

Forty eight.

37 12 0
By i_am_michaela

   "Nicole!"

   I start walking faster when I hear his voice calling my name. I haven't talked to him since yesterday and I don't want to talk anymore.

"Nicole." Jake catches up with me making me sigh exasperated.

"What?"

"Can we talk?"

"Jake, I thought we clarified there is nothing to talk about." I roll my eyes and start walking again.

"We didn't finish talking yesterday. Please... We have to fix this. You can't just walk away." he says and I stop walking.

   "I have the right to walk away. You... You broke my heart. I have the right to be mad and not want to talk with you." I gesticulate pissed.

   "Can I just ask you one thing?" he says after a few seconds of silence.

"Jake..."

   "Please."

"I don't think you're in a position to ask for something." I say making him pull his hand through his hair. "Don't you?"

He sighs again and shakes his head disappointed.

"I need some time. To think about some things." I feel the need to explain him.

"I get it." he mumbles looking away.

I grab his hand and I squeeze it without looking at him. I hold on to his touch like it's the last time I see him.

I let go of his hand and I walk back into the school. I don't know why, but it hurts. It's not like the conversation we had yesterday, but it still hurts. I miss him. I miss our relationship, our moments, us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
4.7K 117 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
31.1K 824 13
(Rewriting) Tired of reading same old cliche teen romance where the good girls falls for the bad boys and the bad boys falls for the good girls? And...
60K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...