My Serotonin (Shinsou x Reade...

By Gremlin_Lord

Y/n L/n, a college student who's just doing whatever by this point. Forced to go to a friend's party since sh... More

Chapter 1 : Double Trouble
Chapter 2 : New Friend
Chapter 3 : Training
Chapter 4 : The Reveal
Chapter 5 : Its Yours, Isn't It?
Chapter 6 - Thanks
Chapter 8 - Caught
Chapter 9 - Can't Run? Then Fly!
Chapter 10 - Life
Chapter 11 - Hey
Chapter 12 - Conclusion
Chapter 13 - The Villain
Chapter 14 - Let's Begin
Chapter 15 - Drinks
Chapter 16 - Arguments
Chapter 17 - Thoughts
Chapter 18 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 19 - Plans
Chapter 20 - I'm Not In Love, Right..?
Chapter 21 - What Is Happening
Chapter 22 - Oh God
Chapter 23 - Mistakes Were Made
Chapter 24 - Avoidance
Chapter 25 - I Love You
A/N
Extra #1 - Egg
Extra #2 - His Parents
Y/n x Reader

Chapter 7 - Another 'Date'

1K 40 41
By Gremlin_Lord

It was the end of classes for all of U.A as students were leaving campus to go home. A certain indigo haired and blonde male were starting to leave campus. Getting closer to the gate, a pair of tired eyes made contact with e/c ones.

"Huuh? Did you get caught this time?" The blonde mocked the h/c haired girl.

"No, I'm just here waiting for Shinso. You're name was Monoma, right?" She questioned the blonde.

"What? Are you a stalker now?" He questioned her, still mocking her.

"No, I heard your name from Shinso" she replied back. This left the male speechless again as he opened his mouth to say something before closing it. The purple haired male chuckled in amusement, seeing the scene happening in front of him. "Ready to go then?" Y/n questioned the tired male as he nodded.

"Yeah. I'll see you later Monoma" he waved bye to the still speechless blonde as the two left. "It's interesting to see him quiet without someone having to knock him out.

"Oh?" the h/c haired girl looked at her friend with curiosity. "And what do you mean by that?" she questioned him. 

"Because he mocks a lot of people there's always someone having to hit him in order for him to stop" Shinso said making the girl chuckle.

"He seems nice" Y/n said genuinely. 

"He is" he replied with a small smile.

"What's this? Mr. Softy?" she nudged the boy who only rolled his eyes.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" he questioned her, changing the subject.

"A horror movie" she said with a smile. "Hope you don't get scared easily"

"Not really" he said, looking ahead of him. "I find them pretty neat"

"What's your favorite one then" she questioned

He thought for a minute, before replying to her question. "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre"

"Ooh~ That's a good one" she smiled, hearing his reply.

"What about you?" he questioned her, looking at her.

"Goosebumps, the original series" she said with a grin as he looked at her.

"That's a kids show" he said.

"Hey! The episodes are interesting!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"Okay but for real" he said with a smile.

"Ah well.." she thought as well, ruffling her hair. "There's so many good ones.." she said, sighing a bit. "Oh! The Shining for sure!" she said with a smile.

"That one was pretty good as well" he said with a smile.

They soon made it to the theaters as they bought some theater food and cashed in their tickets and went on their way to the right theater room to watch the horror movie that Y/n had picked out.

Finding the right room, they got into their seats as more people came in and sat down. It didn't take long before the movie started as they watched through the whole movie, which in their opinion, they found boring.

Once the movie ended, they exited the theater as well as many others. "That was stupid" Shinso said.

"Agreed." Y/n said, sighing. "What a waste" she said.

"At least it was free" Shinso said, making her nod. As they started to walk a bit the indigo haired male got an idea. "Want to watch some actual good movies back at my house?" he questioned her as she grinned.

"Hell yeah" she said making him chuckle a bit. "Lets get some pizza first, the popcorn didn't exactly fill me up" she said making him nod.

"Alright" he replied. The two young adults soon started to make their way to a pizza place and made an order as they waited a bit 

"So..pineapple on pizza" Y/n started, looking at her male friend.

"Is there something wrong with that?" he questioned her, raising an eyebrow.

"No no" she said. "Though, you do seem like the kind of person to like pineapple on pizza" she smiled.

"And?" he said, looking at her.

"Nothing nothing~" she chimed with a small chuckle. "Don't worry I'm not judging you, I like pineapple on pizza too, so don't get your panties in a bunch" she reassured, making him roll his eyes a bit. 

Their order was soon ready as they took their few boxes of pizza and other good foods and started to make their way to the indigo haired male's house. It was quiet between the two of them but they didn't mind as they slowly made it to his house. Taking out his keys, he unlocked the door and went inside.

"Pardon the intrusion~" Y/n chimed as she followed him inside, closing the door behind her. 

"Here" he said and set down a pair of slippers for her. She stared at them before biting her lower lip, trying not to laugh as she took of her shoes and put the slippers on.

"Uh..thanks" she said, clearing her throat a bit as she followed him. She looked around his house before making eye contact with a pair of cat eyes. Excitement started to grow inside her as she quickly caught up to Shinso in his kitchen and set his things down before making his way over to the cat. 

Shinso's dark purple eyes watched the girl in amusement as she was trying to make friends with his cat, and from what he was seeing, it wasn't doing too well. Getting plates and cups for the two of them he would glance behind him to see that the girl was quite stubborn with trying to make friends with the cats. A small smile made it's way to his face, a chuckle even escaping his lips as well. 

"Having fun?" he questioned her as she sighed and plopped herself on the floor.

"They remind me of you" she said, making him raise an eyebrow.

"Not social at all" she said, looking at him. "Are you sure you aren't part cat?" she questioned making him chuckle at her question.

"I'm not" he said.

"Right" she replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Mind if I stretch out my wings?" she asked.

"As long as you don't tip or break anything that's fine" he said making her nod.

She soon spread out her wings, careful of her surrounds as she stretched a bit. "Man, I haven't let them have this much space for a long time" she said with a smile.

"What about last night?" he questioned her.

"I only go out to take night flies. During the day I hide them for obvious reasons. So this is a bit of weird feeling to me" she said, looking at him before feeling one of her feathers being touched and tearing her gaze away from the purple haired male and towards two cats who seem to be playing with the feathers. "Oh so now you wanna play with me" she said looking at him.

Shinso chuckled as he exit the kitchen and went towards the living room. "Which movie do you want to watch first?" he questioned.

"Why not your favorite?" she said, not looking at the boy but now playing with the two cats who were seeming to warm up to her.

"You read my mind" he said with a smile. Going through the bookshelf he had that was filled with old movies he had kept in before finding the cover of his favorite movie. He took it out before opening the very old case that revealed a VHS tape.

"Oh shit, you have those?" she questioned. He looked over and noticed that she was now looking over his shoulder.

"Yeah" he replied simply.

"Man, that takes me back" she said with a smile.

"You act like you're old" he said teasingly as he put the tape into the player.

"I feel old" she said wholeheartedly, making him chuckle in return.

"Shall we get watching then?" he questioned her.

She grinned. "Of course, we can't forget about the pizza as well. Go ahead and start it, I'll go get the food real quick" she said, making him nod. Plopping himself on his couch he picked up the remote that was settled down on the coffee table in front of him and pressed play as the h/c haired girl soon came back with the food. And for the rest of the night, they stayed at his place, staying up late watching horror movies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 492 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
304K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
6K 223 24
~Todoroki X OC~ Todoroki doesn't have friends. His father makes sure he has no time for them, and he doesn't need anybody. But when a two-toned girl...
315K 10.3K 31
❝ ♪ [insert mystic messenger theme here] ♪ ❞ you're a chaotic neutral kid trying to make your way through this wretched world. all your classmates wa...