Taming Your Heart

By aspar_Anchal

Serene Brown (Renne), from living like a princess to living under the rock. She's doing everything she could... More

one: oh my Hera
Two: back to you
Three: Hot Hot
Four: live a little
Five: I'm a hot mess
Six: take me there
Seven: Again!!!
Eight: my Imagination
Nine: or something???
Eleven: she is...
Twelve: Sorcery
Thirteen: off limits
Fourteen: for Myself
Fifteen: Tame the flame
Sixteen: you again
Seventeen: Pain
Eighteen: Pleasure
Nineteen: Morning
Twenty: little more
Twenty-one: Luca bear
Twenty-two: Christmas
Twenty-three: new year
Twenty-four: Cat fight
Twenty-five: leap
Twenty-six: Anticipation
Twenty-seven:
Twenty-eight: Words
Twenty-nine: my story
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty-four
Fifty five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty eight
Epilogue????

Ten: you want

1.1K 31 2
By aspar_Anchal

Lucas pov:
As i reached inside my car, my phone started vibrating. Its been so irritating why the fuck can't she leave me alone. I swiped the screen up to pick up her call.

" what the fuck do you want. Can't you understand that I'm busy. Why were you calling me again and again like a maniac" i said in anger.

"okkk i am a maniac now. But could you pls tell me where are you right now?" Sophie said.

" Why? I don't think i am bound to answer your stupid questions Sophie." i replied.

"Well i guess you are still busy with that whore that you met last night....am i right Lucas?" she asked.

Wait!! How does she knows. I don't think any of her friend seen me last night at the club.

" No...but if i am..its none of your concern..right. we both are allowed to see other people" i replied.

" Yeahh i know that. But not publicly. You are on the front page of every fucking tabloid and on social media. They are saying you beat some drunk assholes and then left the club with some chick. You again trending in headlines. But not that you want" she explained. Why did she care about my social image.

" And what is your Concern in this matter sophie?" i asked. I am holding my anger,so that i won't break anything.

" You know people thinks we are a couple. You should be more careful. Atleast you should've think about my social image. I don't want them to think that you are cheating on me" she said politely.
She thinks we are a couple, not that we are. I don't care about that fake image. I've never admitted to the media that i am committed to anyone. But here she is making and selling stories about our fake relationship.I have warned her so many times to not say things about us, in public.

" Yeah you are right. I should've think about it earlier. You do not deserve this. So lets end this agreement. I don't want this anymore with you. You can come to my office at 3 o'clock. Than my lawyer will tell you the conditions ok!" i said, and tapped the screen.
Jared is driving my car. Thankfully he didn't said anything until now.

"You want to talk about it? I mean i did hear everything...but except from that?" he said with concern

" I'm going to end that fucking agreement. I thought she belongs to the same society that we live, she will understand. But here she is, behaving like a fucking fake wifey" i barked in anger.
" Okk but what happened. Did she saw you last night with Renne?" He said without looking at me.
" No, she said she saw us in the tabloids and this news about our fight and pictures are circulating on social media" i sighed heavily.
His eyes widen at my answer.
"What the fuck dude. Why these fucking pappz can't leave us alone. Now they will follow Renne and cathy also" he said equally angry.

Realisation hit me. I quickly pulled my phone and wrote our trending names in the search bar.
Several pictures with articles flooded my phone screen. In one picture, Renne was walking behind me. In one, she is sitting in the passenger side of my car. But her face is covered with her hair and unrecognisable. Than i saw a picture of Jared and Cathy. His face was covered in blood and cathy was grinning.
Thankfully Renne's face wasn't clearly visible in any of the pictures.
I'm not sure how will she react after this. I should tell her and Then i realise i do not have her phone number...shittt.
" What happened? Is the pictures that bad? " Jared questioned.
" Yeah, that one. In which you are crying and Cathy is laughing" i than show him the picture.
His smiled after checking a few.
" I still look cute though. But why are you looking like someone have stolen your balls" he asked.
" I dont know, How will she react" i replied staring outside the window.

" you should tell her. I think that way, she'll be ready to deal with the drama.. " he said ,pulling the car in the driveway.

" I don't have her phone number" i replied.

"What are you?, living in the fucking 90's." he joked.

" Shut up and do your job. You know you can ask cathy or one of your employee" i said amusingly.

"Yeahh right. You are paying me for this stupid job ehh" he turn the ignition off and stepped out.
We both chatted a little and walk towards my office.

After saving her number in the contact list, i stared at her name. I don't know why but I'm feeling so nervous and excited. What will i say when she pick up the call.

"As i said, you are whipped. Totally whipped. Come on, use the fucking phone to call her now" Jared sighed.

I rolled my eyes in irritation.
I tapped on the contact and after about ten seconds her phone started ringing. I am still feeling little Anxious.

" Helloow ..." she said in her angelic voice.
"um Heyy.."i replied.

I have no idea, what I'm gonna talk about. All i can do is, listening her voice.
"who's this" she asked.

" Renne....its me..."

"Lucas....are you...how did you get my number?" she said with a little shock or excitment, i don't know.

"Umm yeaah. I got it from Cathy. But she denied and after pleading so many times she finally gave up" i explained.
She giggled like a child. I can hear ruffling and hushing tones behind her.
" So what is it. You want something?" she asked.
Humor is evident in her voice,is she playing a game with me?

" yeaah. I wanted to tell you that, when we both left the club last night, someone took pictures of us. But thankfully your face was hiding behind your hair. And the pictures wasn't that clear. You were unrecognisable in those" i said and finally exhaled.

"Are...are you sure. I mean is this true" she stutter in panic. Why she is afraid of them this much.

" yeahh don't worry. I told you. Your face wasn't that visible Renne. It will never happen again. I promise. Pls trust me " i asked. I don't know why but maybe she have some type of phobia or other issue

" I trust you. And thankyou for letting me know" she replied after a few minutes.

It feels so good to hear. Out of so many people she trusts me.

"Umm thankyou. I'll see you around ok bye" i said with a smile.

"Yeahh thanks to you too. I'll see on Wednesday. Ba bye" she said, and hung up.
I feel so relaxed now that she knows, and still willing to meet me. I'm so happy today, i can't wait to see her again. But before that, i have to terminate the agreement with Sophie.

Serene's pov:

"what did he said?" Cathy asked shooking me by my shoulders.

I know I'm excited about Lucas, but Cathy is more than excited about us. She was sitting besides me while Lucas and Jared was begging her to give my phone no. She was enjoying the free compliments,promises and other bribes that they both offered her.

Than finally i gestured thumbs up,and she gave my phone number. When Lucas told me about being papped last night...i was worried. I was thinking of the ways i could ran away from this city. I decided to call Officer Jackson afterwards. He helped me alot , moving here so that i can protect Hera and myself.
Than Lucas told me that my face was covered and unrecognisable.
I told Cathy ,the whole thing. I feel relaxed and calmed afterwards,when i saw those photos. Thankfully my long hair was covering my face the entire time.
On the other hand, Cathy was giggling like a child in the photos besides Jared with a bleeding nose. She looks so pretty in those pictures. 'Jared Williams and Catherine Davias' are new talk of the town. On the other article ' Lucas Scott and a New mistery girl' were trending.
I don't want this to happen again. After wednesday, i'll tell him to stay away. I can't risk our lives for this short term adventure.

"Drunk you is better than this Sober bitch. You were so different and bold that day. I don't know what came onto you but you were about to kick someone's balls that day. Although you do kick some assholes" Cathy said smiling with proud.

I know that. Every time i got drunk i became myself...not that fake one but real Renne or SERENE.

"we should go to more clubs and plan night outs like every weekend" she said.
"No...this one adventure is enough to create such mess and blunder. And i don't know why i invited him on wednesday to my house?" i sighed.

Cathy's eyes widened in shock. Her mouth hung open and she stared at me like i am some kind of alien.

"Why the fuck you didn't tell me yet. What are you planning to wear? And do you have some sexy lingerie? Or what about your manicu....." she started mumbling shit in excitment.

"Shhhhh shut up,don't you say these fucking things. I'm not going to fuck him for God's sake. He invited me to dinner, but i denied because of the fear to be papped. So infact i invited him at my place. Its just that...only dinner, Cathy" i sighed.
She always tries to hook me up with someone

" I don't think so. I know what you feel for him. From the first day you behave weird around him. And do you remember you've had wet dreams the day you met him the first time. I've seen the lust in your eyes when you were pinned to the wall in his penthouse.
All I'm saying is....A good shag is what you deserve" she said sarcastically.

She did make sense. It is true that i crave for him from the moment he led his eyes on me. I do feel like this,and maybe he feels the same.If we both decided to go along without any promise or any relationship...it will become easier.
My phone chimed with a text
**
Lucas: I can't wait till wednesday. What about tonight? Can i see you tonight Renne?
***
Renne: yes ofcourse!...

Whoever reading this....i hope you are doing well in this pandemic. Thank you for reading ..

Pls Vote and comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.2K 22
Shreya Diwan Singh Rajvansh A simple, bubbly 21 year old girl who's the apple of her family's eyes being the only daughter of the Rajvansh family aka...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
149K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
209K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...