Supernatural~P.PARKER

By miss_phee

"He's fast, she's weird, and she's supernatural." Katriana Maximoff is the little sister of Wanda and Pietro... More

Infomation :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
PART 2: CIVIL WAR
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PART 3: HOMECOMING
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
PART 4-INFINITY WAR
Not An Update
Question
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Guys... we need to talk
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
The Soul World
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 or something
Chapter 40
PART 5- ENDGAME
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
PART 6- FAR FROM HOME
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 19

652 20 2
By miss_phee

I order a ticket unto the ferry and I run inside the ferry, barely taking in my surroundings. I accidentally bump into someone, and I quickly run out of the way, making sure my hood was on, muttering a quick sorry.

"Peter, I'm on," I whisper, flipping off my hood. 

"Awesome. Just stay there okay? I'll tell you when to go." Peter answers.

"Hey! Peter-" I reply.

"Mr. Parker has turned off the commlink." A robotic voice answers. 

"Just great," I mutter, sitting near the back of the ferry. I wait for a while, ignoring any texts from Tony. He'll get the hint that I'm in some sort of practice.

"Look for a white pickup truck," Peter says, and I move to answer until he cuts the comms off. Damnit, Peter! I get up and walk out and down the stairs into the car garage thing. I run down, and I see the white pick up truck.

"Bingo!" I whisper excitedly to myself, but a person gets out of the car, and I quickly hide behind another. "Aw man." 

"Alright we got lots of thing. Anti-grav climbers, shock cuffs. Take a gander." A lean man gestures to the pile of weapons on the pickup truck.

"Hm, what's this?" I peer around the car to see the skinny man take a robotic arm out of the truck.

"A robotic arm from one of Ultron's robots, straight from Sokovia." He answers, and I freeze up. Sokovia? I turn back breathing heavily. Now's not the time to panic, it's the time to eavesdrop. I peer over again, to find the person paying the dude and leaving. The dude moves to get in the truck, when I hear thundering footsteps in front of the ship. I look to see Peter holding his hands up, as FBI agents surround him. Uh-oh.

"Freeze! FBI!" Agent 1 shouts.

"Don't move." Agent 2 yells.

"Get on the ground." Agent 1 says.

A mechanical wing bursts out of the truck, making the agents turn to it. Vulture flies toward the deck in his vulture suit, as I quickly move out to avoid the bits of scrap metal flying around. Agents start shooting at him.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Peter yells, as Vulture grabs a weapon from the truck, and fires it high tech weapon, drags a car from the garage, and throws it to the agents.

"Look out, look out, look out. Move, move, move!" Peter yells, as I stand still in fear. The FBI Agents have ran away, leaving Vulture and Peter. Vulture hits Peter, causing him to fall into the water. 

"Peter!" I scream, running out into the water. I look around, as Vulture flies away, and I see Peter's hand out of the water. He shoots his web at Schultz, but misses. He then shoots the web at Vulture's leg and pulls. Vulture hides behind his large metal wings that protects him from the gunfire, then shoots at the agents, who had resurfaced again. One blast hits an indoor seating area, as I try to dodge the blasts.

"Kat! The people!" Peter coughs, as I quickly take his hand.

"On it!" I help him up, before I run in the seating area.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask, and the frightened people nod.

"What's going on miss?" Someone yells.

"To be really honest, I haven't had the foggiest idea." I admit, but seeing the scared looks. I start again. "But the FBI is here, you all will be very safe. Ha, I love telling lies. Note the sarcasm. The FBI are esstinally useless in this situation. 

Suddendly a energy blast cuts through the upper seating area, narrowly missing frightened passengers, as they scream and go off into 2 sides.

"Help!" One yells.

"Don't worry, there's no need to fret!" I yell. "All you need to do is just stay on the walls of the boat, and you'll be safe!" The rays suddendly vanish, and we move nervously, but jets of water spray up, and starts to split up the ferry.

Peter comes up, from the bottom of the ship, as he's shooting webs, he leaps between the two sides of the ship. He tumbles back and forth on the upper part of the ferry, connecting the ship with strands of web.

I rush to make sure people are far away from the side, and the flames as I travel down the length of the ferry. Peter fires several strands of web and once, and binds them together with another strand. Reaching the bow, he crouches on the edge of the roof. I eye the intricate webs cautiously, as I began to set forward.

"Yeah, Spider-Man!" A man yells, clapping. The web strands begin to snap, as the passengers are thrown into more disarray. I quickly run up to the middle and use my powers yet again to hold the ship together.

"No, no, no, no!" Peter yells, as he grabs a thread and shoots another. Arms outstretched, Peter hangs between the two sides, trying to hold them together. 

"It's great of you to join me!" I give Peter a small smile. Suddenly, the two sides start to move toward each other. I don't let go, until I know the passengers are safe.

"Yeah, Mystic!" The same man cheers.

"What the hell?" Peter lands gently in the seating area and looks around. "What the hell..."

Iron Man rises into view. I gasp quietly. Oh we are so screwed.

"Hi, Spider-Man. Band practice, was it?" Tony hovers outside, he holds up one half of the boat. The ferry's halves come back together, and Tony flies off.

"Yeah, Iron Man!" The same man cheers. Peter swings outside, and I don't make to move. Rescue boats and helicopter noises are heard, and I help the people out of the ferry, and into the boats and helicopters. A heck ton of people thank me, saying that I'm nothing like my sister, who had caused the Lagos explosion. I grit my teeth slightly, before smiling at them. There's absolutely no need to start a fight with someone. 

Once the people are safely in the boats, Tony flies over to me.

"Happy's waiting for you. I'll be back to the compound soon. You'll be lucky if Ross doesn't throw you in the Raft." Tony says, flying away. I heave a sigh, and fly back. I walk in the car, as Happy and I drive in peace. We soon reach the compound, and Ross is waiting for me outside. Probably to throw me inside the Raft. Oh joy.

"Let's have a talk while we go to the meeting room, hm?" Ross asks, as Happy walks out.

"Mr. Ross I have too-" Happy starts, but Ross cuts him off.

"A loose follow will suffice." Ross slings an arm around me, and we start walking over.

"Believe me, I had every intention to throw you in the Raft, but I saw how those people responded to you saving them. Washington DC? People thought you were a hero, and now people think you're one of the best, but I have a question. Why were you on that ferry?" We walk in the room, and Happy stand guard at the door, as I sit down on a seat. Ross takes the front, and narrows his eyes at me.

"I wanted to have a nice breath of air." I mutter. Pepper runs in, and I look at her, surprised.

"Where's Tony? He's supposed to be here right now." Pepper says.

"I thought you and Tony were?" I ask.

"Oh, hello Kat! Yeah, I and Tony are back together. Ross, where's Tony?" Pepper hastily answers me.

"Here, I just needed to sort some things out. What were we talking about?" Tony sits on a chair, Pepper next to him.

"I believe Ms. Maximoff wanted a fresh breath of air, so she was on that ferry." Ross stares at me. "Her efforts are appreciated, but the rules still apply, unless she wants to ruin her life." Please, my life is basically already ruined.

"Alright, great! You can go now, and Kat gets her lesson!" Tony says, slightly nudging Ross out of the room. He looks at Happy, who immediately turns and escorts Ross out. "Don't do that again. I swear, having a teenager is crazy hard." Tony groans.

"How's Peter?" I ask.

"He's fine. I took the suit away." He replies.

"You what?" I ask.

"I took the suit away. You're lucky that I didn't take yours away. I'm not supposed to be your legal guardian, but I guess I am. Go to your room and think about what you've done." Tony says.

"So I'm grounded?" I ask.

"No, it's not grounded, it's just stay in your room for tonight." Tony stresses, and I nod. I take my leave from him, walking up to my room.

"Just great." I mutter.

Continue Reading