The witch [reader x various]

By 1234321X

#5 In Deku x reader 5/19/2020 #1 in Shouto x reader 9/12/2020 Izuku makes friends with this mysterious quirkl... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 6.5
Ch.7
Q & A
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Q&A Characters.
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch) 25.5
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Results
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Attention

Ch.18

2.7K 109 14
By 1234321X

"What the hell is wrong with you, what illness do you have?"

The looming figure with a pledge mask asked as he stood over a small boy. The boy had messy dark grey hair, with light brown eyes. The boy held his bullet wound as a gray-haired girl stood between the two. All around them things disappeared, changed, and fused. People turned into plants, equipment turned into animals and walls disappeared. 

"My won't my bullets work on you Isamu. Move aside Eri," Overhaul ordered.

Eri trembled as she hesitantly moved aside as tears of guilt and sorrow ran down her cheeks. Isamu gasped as he crawled back as Overhaul slowly approached the scared boy.

"Why won't your quirk be erased, Why are you so ill?"

----------------

"A rescue mission?" Roman asked.

"Yes, the ministry detected a strong burst of magic, but right knows the ministry's main concern is the sacred regalia. So no one is going to rescue the poor soul," Kazukou sighed as she looked over her 4 students.

"Ma'am if I may ask. Why us? I know we are apart of the jade alliance but were just 9 the years. Why not some 11  or 12th years, there are some powerful wizards and witches," Vexon asked.

"All of them who are apart of the alliance has been called by the ministry. That just leaves you four, the other 9th years have not been on missions like you. And according to your teachers you are all excellent students at that," Kazukou explained.

"So who is in trouble?" Mimi asked.

"A young boy named Isamu chang. He is about 7 years old, and the last time he was seen was when a Yakuza leader took him in. It seems his magic is slowly starting to become unstable, if that continues he could become an obscurus," Kazoku sighed as she got up to look out the window.

"that's terrible," Y/n frowned.

"So where can we find him?" Roman asked.

"The hassaikai hideout, at first I thought about approaching the main head. He was a reasonable man, a man of code. But his "son" of sorts took over and isn't the most welcoming," Kazukou explained.

"Who is that then?" Y/n asked.

"He calls himself Overhaul, a dangerous villain who can break down anything with a single touch,"

"That's scary," Mimi said.

"Indeed so I have these for you to help you along the way," Kazukou as she revealed a small brown wooden box.

Inside was  4 viles of Felix Felicis, Liquid luck. The group gasped in awe as they each received a vile.

"Use them very carefully,"

---------------------

"This place is filthy," Overhaul scoffed.

Moeru and a few lackeys sat on the catwalk as he watched the stranger closely, something was off about him. Dabi slowly joined Moeru on the high catwalk as he watched Tomura and overhaul talked.

"What do you think about him Yuuto?" Dabi asked.

"Something odd about him, I sense magic coming from him," Yuuto said simply.

"So he is a wizard?" Dabi asked in disbelief.

"No, more like he has a magical object with him," Yuuto said.

As the two villains talked things quickly turned deadly as overhaul exploded Big Sis, and blew up mr.compress's arm. While Tomura killed one of Overhauls men, as his reinforcements busted through the walls of the building. Yuuto quickly pulled out his wand and froze the villains in place.

"W-what is this?!" the large minion asked in shock.

"It's about time you acted, Moeru!" Tomura growled.

Moeru walked over to the villain with a purple and green suit, as he slowly studied him. Looking him over he soon found the source of magic coming from overhaul. In his pocket was an old looking wand.

"Interesting," Moeru said as he took the wand.

"Give that Back," Overhaul growled.

"Let's see. Ashwood with a phoenix feather. About 12 inches and about reasonably flexible. Interesting," Moeru whispered.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Overhaul growled.

"Where did you get this?" Moeru interrogated.

"it's just a stick," Overhaul countered.

"Then why would a man like you hold onto a stick?" Moeru asked again.

Overhaul simply glared at Moeru as he slides the wand back into his pocket, as Moeru whispered in his ear.

"I'll want answers later," Moeru said as he stepped back.

The yakuza were unfrozen as Moeru stepped back, and retreated to the league. Overhaul glared at the masked man as he walked away.

"Mr.compress needs a little help?" Moeru asked as his lackeys gathered around.

They 4 drew their wands and all started to chant different things, as his arm slowly but surely reformed. Overhauls eyes widened in shock as he looked back at the stick in his pocket.

"What are you?" Overhaul asked with a glare.

----------------

"Are you alright Eri?" Isamu asked.

Eri nodded as she hugged her friend close. Isamu held her close as he stroked her hair gently as he tried to comfort her. They sat quietly in their darkroom, only Eri's sobbing could be heard.

"I-I'm sorry I let you get hurt," Eri sobbed.

"It's okay Eri, I'm a tough boy after all," Isamu chuckled defeatedly. "A sick boy,"

"You're not sick, your not, but at least our not cursed like me," Eri said.

"Then what's wrong with me?" Isamu asked his eyes starting to water.

Before Eri could answer the door opened, letting light pour into the room. The children flinched as Eri buried her face into Isamu's shoulder. Isamu glared at Overhaul with his light brown eyes as black mist unseen by the others swirled around him. The room started to grow and shrink as toys and blocked started to fly at Overhaul and his minions. The floor beneath his feet wrapped round his ankles keeping him in place. 

Overhaul tried to use his quirk, but the cament just wrapped around his hands avoiding his touch. Isamu turned to Eri with determination look in his teary eyes.

"Run Eri!" He shouted.

As an Invisable force pushed Eri out the door and down the halls. As she ran she looked back to see Isamu not to far behind her. Isamu ran close behind for something sharp to graze his skin and he suddenly moved at the speed of a snail.

"Why must you cause so much trouble?" Kurono sighed.

"I'll get Eri," Overhaul sighed.

---------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.7K 57
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
9.9K 240 12
You've grown up a lot since we were kids ... Y/n.. You and Izuku were friends when you were kids ,but sadly you moved away 10 years later you come b...
3.5K 150 12
Izuku x reader Friends to enemies This is a short story about how Izuku Midoriya and y/n l/n have been best friends since they were kids but ever s...
42.7K 787 45
"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night changed her perspective.. Y/N is a male...