"Betrayal from the heart, a D...

Af booknerd29

Victor have a past that never left him, protector to Lavi family, he was determine to see Lavi safety and Hap... Mere

"Betrayal from the heart, a Demon and Vampire desires( Boy x Boy)"
Chapter 2 Day one: Persistent
Chapter 3: Day 1/2: Complications
Chapter 4 Living in the past
Chapter 5 Day Two" Trapped "
Chapter 6: Meeting Miku
Chapter 7 Old friends
Chapter 8 What Now!!!!
Chapter 9: Sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare
Chapter 10 Plan B
Chapter 11 To love, or not To love, that is the question???
Chapter 12. Enter the Fire.
Chapter 13 Home.
Chapter 14 What Now!!
Chapter 15 Alesandro Brother
Chapter 16 Family Reunion from Hell
Chapter 17: You got to hate the family
Chapter 18 Another dream
Chapter 19: In Heat!!
Chapter 20 Mark of a Demon
Chapter 21: Fight for love, or Die Trying!
Chapter 22: Vampire, Werewolf, Demons, oh my!!!
Chapter 24: Victor revelation
Chapter 25" Hot and steamly force sex.....
NEWS!!!
FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

Chapter 23" Betrayal......"

3.8K 143 29
Af booknerd29

Hello, sorry for the wait, was writing Lucifer story, and when I saw how late this update been, I stop writing that and started writing this. So hope you like it, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 23" Betrayal...."

Alesandro sigh as he grab hold of Victor and trace away, when Victor open his eyes, he found himself back in Alesandro bedroom.

"I don't want anyone else to hear this.." Alesandro look away.

"Start talking!!" Victor snap as he sat in one of Alesandro chairs, looking like he was going to rip Alesandro head off.

"Remember a couple of days ago I took you to your family cemetery, you wonder why I was evasive about your father.."

"Yeah....I ask you where is his resting place, and you said you can care less where he is...."

"Well yeah, the bastard the reason why you were turn to a demon and frame me for the so call, cheating" Alesandro sigh.

"Alesandro, I seriously doubt my father, a human, could frame you for cheating when I saw you clearly having sex with that female...."

'Not unless he have help from my father.." Alesandro said dryly.

Victor froze." What do you mean.."

"Victor, your father owe my father a debt, and the only way for him to break that debt was for you and me to never have come together, so the only way was for you to turn into a demon...since demons and vampire matings never happen..."

"Hold up a damm mintue.." Victor shake his head." That seems to cruel for my father to do that, so he plan for me to be murder and for me to turn into a demon !!"

"That what I am saying, my father never wanted you to mate with me because he wanted to contiune our blood line. He though I could have better, so he plan for you to see that moment where you think I cheated on you.."

"But......none of this is making any sense....I mean..even if it true, I SAW you.....how can it be not you!!."

Alesandro went to his dresser and pull out a picture, as he handed it to Victor, Victor froze when he sees.....

"That is my father...I took most of his looks......so I very much resemble him." Alesandro said quietly" He was the one you saw having sex with that female..."

Victor put down the picture frame, his frame trembling." My....father really...did that to me....he plot the murder his own son......."

Alesandro look away." It took me eons to figure out that day, and why it happen.  I would constintly ask my father, and he would deny it, but after much time, and much annoyance, my father told me why...and let me tell you, it took all my will not to kill him.."

Victor looks up in Alesandro face, and saw his red eyes glow dangerously dark.

"It just broke me thay my father was so twisted back them..he is still twisted, but is a bit better then he was back then...but their you have it..." Alesandro look away.

 "I...need a mintue.." Victor stood up and walk pass Alesandro.

When Alesandro try to reach forward, Victor barge his teeth." Don't touch me!!"

Alesandro drop his hand, as Victor exit the room, he heard Victor mutter." Father...why...."

The mintue Victor left, Keith came right in, shaking his head." You told him.."

"Yes....and it seem he is trying to get his thought together.." Alesandro drop himself on the bed.

"Well anyone would when they find out their love one was the reason why he was turn to a demon, and was murder too.." Keith sigh." You know, father was not in his right mind back then.."

Alesandro growl" I don't care if he was not himself, he the reason Victor is and I sufffer so much.."

"Im not defending him, I don't forgive him, but you and Victor now need to let the past go, and try to find a way to push pass this pain and be together.."

"No matter how much time has past, I will never forgive him...but I want Victor to see that I always been faithful to him.."

"Well expect when you met Miku and though she was your mate.." Keith smirk at the look of horror on Alesandro face.

"Let just thank god that I was not her mate, I really do not envy Zane at all.." Alesandro yawn." Can you make sure Victor is safe, I don't think he wants me around."

"You think !!" Keith laughs as he left the room.

Alesandro sigh, feeling the weight on his soul gone. But still...he wish that the past could have change..

9000000000000000000000000000000000

Keith was humming as he went downstairs and though the door back into the club, and Keith smile to see the Vampire, werewolfs, and demons were cleaning up. It a good change in pace, at least they are not killing each other.

"Hey, where is Victor." Keith ask one of the Vampires, trying to stay FAR away from the werewolfs as possible.

"He with Rafe in the office..although you might want to leave them be, Rafe give a good clear order of what he would do if he anyone enter."

"Obviously he have no idea of my power." Keith show his teeth as he walk toward the office, as he pass the kitchen. He froze when a scent came from within.

Growling, and in a trance, Keith enter the Kitchen and follow the scent, surprising the werewolfs who were eating out on the counters.

As Keith walks by, his eyes were growling as his eyes were scanning. As Keith turn the corner, Keith eyes widden when he see the very muscular blond hair male sitting on the counter eating...a giant stab of meat.

"Hey Aiden, leave the rest for us." One of the were joke.

The so called "Aiden" Laughs" I am really hungry, when you are 6'9 and weight over 298 of pure muscle, you try sharing some good meat."

"You always used that excuse.." Another were groans.

"Well it true.." Aiden blue eye twinkle in laugher.

The man did not seem to notice me, and despite that wonderful smell coming from him, I need to escape. As I quickly turn around, I knock down a couple of cans. As they hit the floor, Aiden and the other weres turn to the sound.

"Um.....Hi.." I stutter as they all look at me.

"Don't scare us like that.." One were laugh, and the others follow suit. All expect Aiden, and when I see Aiden nose started to sniff the air, I knew I just met my doom.

"Mine..." Aiden growls, his light blue eyes glowing very dark.

And so, a halfing like myself who have very high fear of Werewolf, did the only thing he can do, cast a illusion of darkness and made my escape.

Leaving behind a VERY unhappy werewolf....although that should'nt be to bad. That what I thought till I heard a howl in the air....

That it for now, what you think, next chapter will show what Victor is going through, please comment and vote please.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.6K 9
#38 in Fantasy "Go." he commanded. "I can't bear the sight of you." The wind blew my hair out behind me. "I hate you so much. I never want to see you...
149 1 107
Same goals, different reasons. The demon with hate built up from the last 4 years of his life burns up the village where he lived. His hate doesn't s...
49.9K 1.3K 43
After the sudden death of her sister, Sierra finds herself spiraling into a darkness she can't seem to get out of. She just can't picture living with...
81.5K 2.7K 33
broken hurt tortured hope was something that Sammy had held onto all his life,he was kind caring helpful and he never complained when he was tortured...