BTS Imagines

By OnlyBookwormInTown

enjoy my mediocre bts imagines dearies More

JIMIN - When he is mad at you
JIMIN - When you distract him while he is on Vlive
TAEHYUNG - When he is nervous to meet your parents
YOONGI - When he is drunk in love
HOSEOK - Going to a funfair with him
JUNGKOOK - When he is staying over for the first time
NAMJOON - White converse
NAMJOON - When he picks you up at night
JIMIN - When he is sick
JIN - When he is cooking for you
YOONGI - Stuck with him
JUNGKOOK - When he sneaks into your room at night
TAEHYUNG - When he has a bad day
YOONGI - When you had a fight
HOSEOK - Living together
TAEHYUNG: When his butt hurts
HOSEOK - Blue side
NAMJOON - Being in love with him
JIMIN - When he has a crush on you
JIN - When you give him a massage
TAEHYUNG - Partners in crime
YOONGI - When you are whipped for each other
JIMIN: When you are his makeup artist
YOONGI: Midnight rendezvous
JUNGKOOK - Waking Up In Your Bed
TAEHYUNG: Your First Serious Fight
NAMJOON - When You Are Sick
HOSEOK: your new neighbour
JIMIN - When You Are Afraid Of Giving Birth
JUNGKOOK - I Missed You
NAMJOON: When He Fights For You
YOONGI - When You Are Drunk For The First Time
SEOKJIN: Cooking Class
JIMIN - When He gives You Flowers
TAEHYUNG: When Someone Bothers You
JUNGKOOK: When He Steals Your First Kiss
HOSEOK: Family Vacation
TAEHYUNG: When You Are His Canvas
NAMJOON: Falling In Love With You
JIMIN: Late Nights With Him
JIMIN - When You Can't Sleep
TAEHYUNG: quarantined with your college roommate
JIMIN: when he sees you naked for the first time
JIMIN: waking up in your bed
YOONGI: When He Is Clingy
YOONGI: when you are doing masks together
JUNGKOOK: When you are drunk
YOONGI: when you accidentally reveal your relationship
JIMIN: friends
NAMJOON: Showering With Him
JUNGKOOK: cold boyfriend
JIN: Thinking You Want To Break Up
JUNGKOOK: Going to your Parents' House after an Argument
NAMJOON: Unrequited
HOSEOK: Tutoring Him
JIMIN: studying together
JIN: When he spills his drink on you
JUNGKOOK: When you seek comfort from your enemy
JUNGKOOK: When you seek for comfort from your enemy pt.2
JIN: Crushing on You
JIN: When he is crushing on you pt.2
JIN: when you are on your period
NAMJOON: secret love affair
asking a stranger to be your first kiss
JIN: a fleeting moment

JIMIN: When you hurt yourself at work

3.3K 48 6
By OnlyBookwormInTown

jimin

when you hurt yourself at work

It was late in the evening when you finally returned home from your shift in the grocery store. Today had been a particularly tiring day. You had worked your butt off for several hours and felt relieved to be finally going back home to your boyfriend. As soon as you entered the house, Jimin came running across the room and enveloping you in his arms. You chuckled slightly, feeling a lot better now that you were back in his arms. There was nothing his warm hugs couldn't fix.

"Baby, I missed you so much today. I was so bored, I didn't know what to begin with myself" he told you, grinning from ear to ear now that you were finally home. Jimin was currently on break and therefore had a lot of time on his hands. Your holidays were soon to start, but you still had a couple of shifts to go through first.

"Are you hungry baby?" he asked you, pulling away slightly to look at your face. Seeing your tired face and feeling your heavy limbs due to exhaustion made his heart sting. He felt bad for you and wanted to make sure you could now rest well.

"Yes, I am" you said, which made him smile big. Taking your hand in his, he dragged you to the kitchen.

"I cooked for you" he exclaimed excitedly, showing you the dishes that he had prepared for you. Your mouth watered with the heavenly smell of the food. Despite the tower of dirty dishes in the sink, you didn't get frustrated but felt incredibly grateful for his efforts. Though Jimin wasn't a huge fan of cooking, he had still prepared a freaking feast for you.

Imagining how he rushed from place to place in order not to burn any of the foods that were cooking in his cute little apron, made your heart warm.

"Woah Jiminah" you moaned, "This looks so good. Thank you so much jagiya."

"Anything for my baby. You always cook for me, even after work. I wanted to spoil you too" he explained, making you smile softly at him. You liked that he didn't take even the simple things you did for him for granted. He appreciated even the smallest gestures and showed his gratitude always. This was very important in a relationship, because it should always be give and receive. Like with everything in life, a healthy balance was the key.

"Let's go upstairs first and get you changed into some comfortable clothes" he said, lifting you up from the floor and having you wrap your legs around his torso. His hands supported you, holding your thighs up from underneath. The exhaustion was kicking in now that you were resting. You felt a dull ache in your feet and your arms felt like jelly. Nuzzling your face in the crook of his neck, you lazily played with the hair at the nape of his neck. Jimin loved when you did that, he could have just closed his eyes and given in to your touch right there and then. Once you arrived in your bedroom, Jimin gently dropped you onto your bed, hovering above you with his hands on each side of your head.

"Can't you just quit your job and be mine 24/7" he complained, pouting in small.

Unfortunately, you shook your head no.

"I have to earn my own money baby" you told him, looking up at his face.

"I am proud of you and I respect your efforts, but I can take care of the both of us baby. You don't need to work at that shitty grocery store" he told you, trying to again persuade you to quit your job. You chuckled, understanding why he felt bad for you. You reached your hand up to his face and tenderly caressed his cheek, letting your hand slide down his jawline before you held his chin and pulled him down for a kiss.

His eyes fluttered shut, feeling your soft lips against his.

"I am looking for a better job, this is just something for the meanwhile" you reassured him.

"Okay" he sighed, not wanting to pressure you into something. He lifted himself up and went down on his knees on the floor, pulling your legs over the edge of your bed. He unzipped your jeans and then grabbed the hem of them in order to pull them down when you suddenly hissed as his knuckles came in contact with your hips.

"Ouch" you groaned, having Jimin stop his actions immediately.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked, surprised by your reaction.

"It's nothing" you said, "I always bruise my hips when I work at the checkout desk. The edges of the desk are sharp and I always smash against it as I try to reach for the products or the money the customers give me."

Jimin frowned, carefully pulling your jeans down, revealing the large purple and yellowish bruises on your pelvic bone. He gasped, eyes widening.

"Baby..." he mumbled, sadness washing over him.

"It's okay, Jimin. It's just some bruises, they heal fast" you told him, pushing yourself up a little by propping yourself up on your elbows so that you could see his face.

He had a small adorable pout on his lips, as he gently brushed his fingers over your bruises, inspecting them closely.

"This must hurt a lot" he mumbled, leaning down to place tender kisses over them. Laying your head back down, you ran your fingers through his hair, trying to comfort him a little. It really wasn't that big of a deal, but you knew how much Jimin cared for your well being. It was very touching to see him this upset about some bruises on you.

"I love you baby" you told him, closing your eyes as you felt more and more tired. Jimin was still occupied with leaving small butterfly kisses over your skin, making you smile.

"I love you more" he said, finally pulling down your jeans completely and pushing them aside.

"Do you want to take a bath or shower?" he asked you, as he was taking off your socks.

"I am lazy" you whined, stretching on the bed. Jimin snaked his arms around your waist, laying on top of you careful not to hurt your hips.

"Then let's cuddle instead" he said, smothering your face with kisses. You smiled goofily, closing your eyes and enjoying his kisses. He moved his lips down your jawline and attached his lips at your neck, leaving soft feather kisses. You loosely wrapped your arms around his neck.

He lifted himself up a little, his knee moving up between your legs in the process, as he angled his head so that he had better access to your neck. He began sucking on your skin, having you fall into a state of bliss immediately. He knew your body better than you yourself. He always observed your reactions to certain gestures and created a mental list of all your sweet spots. He knew exactly what you liked and what you didn't like. You felt yourself get lightheaded as he kept on sucking on your soft spot. A whimper escaped your lips, which was a delight to Jimin's ears. Once he was done, leaving a beautiful dark purple mark on your neck, he placed sloppy kisses over it, running his tongue over your sensitive skin to soothe the subtle pain.

"I thought we had a no hickeys rule" you muttered, breathlessly. A deep chuckle fell from his lips as he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck.

"It's too much fun" he mumbled against your hot skin.

"Pervert" you muttered, chuckling and running your fingers through the hair on the back of his head. He knew you loved it just as much as him. Your lips may lie but the reactions your body showed when he touched you gave it all away.

"I like the sounds you make" he confessed in a low lustful tone. His fingers were running up and down your bare thigh, making goosebumps form all over your skin.

It had been too long, you both felt it in that moment. "I like how your eyes flutter shut and your breathing becomes uneven."

He rested his forehead against yours, dark eyes staring into yours.

"And I absolutely love it when you squirm underneath my touch" he added, watching you blush a deep red color. Smirking, he caressed your cheek, leaning down to nuzzle his nose against yours. It absolutely drove you crazy how he switched moods in the blink of an eye. You couldn't keep up with him, he always had your heart racing and head spinning.

"You must be starving, let's go downstairs and taste the food I made. I waited for you to have dinner" he told you, rolling off you and getting up. Grabbing your wrists, he pulled you up in a sitting position. Your hair was messy and your emotions were all over the place.

"What?" Jimin chuckled, looking at you with a tilted head. "Did I make you hungry for something else?"

You glared at him, hating how he could easily make you blush.

"It's not funny Park Jimin" you said, and he laughed some more, picking you up.

"Baby" he cooed, "Let's have dinner first. I will make love to you afterwards."

*A/N more of my imagines on Instagram at moonchild_starrynight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 1.6K 19
My BTS mini scenarios collection
7.5K 275 7
BTS Mini Imagine
108 1 9
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ...
104K 4.6K 31
แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ แด›แด‡xแด› แดกแด€s แด€สŸสŸ ษชแด› แด›แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ สœษชแด | แดŠษชแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด‡xแด›ษชษดษข ส™แดแดแด‹ | สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€แด„แด€sแด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดœแด„สœ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด