My Serotonin (Shinsou x Reade...

By Gremlin_Lord

Y/n L/n, a college student who's just doing whatever by this point. Forced to go to a friend's party since sh... More

Chapter 1 : Double Trouble
Chapter 2 : New Friend
Chapter 4 : The Reveal
Chapter 5 : Its Yours, Isn't It?
Chapter 6 - Thanks
Chapter 7 - Another 'Date'
Chapter 8 - Caught
Chapter 9 - Can't Run? Then Fly!
Chapter 10 - Life
Chapter 11 - Hey
Chapter 12 - Conclusion
Chapter 13 - The Villain
Chapter 14 - Let's Begin
Chapter 15 - Drinks
Chapter 16 - Arguments
Chapter 17 - Thoughts
Chapter 18 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 19 - Plans
Chapter 20 - I'm Not In Love, Right..?
Chapter 21 - What Is Happening
Chapter 22 - Oh God
Chapter 23 - Mistakes Were Made
Chapter 24 - Avoidance
Chapter 25 - I Love You
A/N
Extra #1 - Egg
Extra #2 - His Parents
Y/n x Reader

Chapter 3 : Training

1.3K 49 38
By Gremlin_Lord

The fully pink female quickly came in before making eye contact with her h/c haired friend who was drinking coffee while sitting on the counter. "No classes today! And! I saw you with a boy!" Mina exclaimed, pointing at the girl who was pretending she didn't know anything.

"YOU WERE!?" Kaminari quickly stood up, looking at his friend. "WHO IS HE? DO WE KNOW HIM???" he exclaimed, eyes wide.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about" Y/n said, sipping on her coffee, going on her phone.

"It was that bastard who looked dead" Bakugo said, making Kaminari gasp.

"YOU WERE WITH SHINSOU??" he exclaimed.

The girl only ignored them, continuing to sip on her coffee. The others sat around the kitchen, trying to pry their friend on what happened that night with the indigo haired male.

"So what happened?" Mina questioned with a grin. "Did you guys kiss?"

"They don't seem like the kind of people to kiss right after they met" Sero said.

"Agreed" Y/n said, continuing to look at her phone.

"What's so interesting about that bastard anyway?" Bakugo questioned with a bit of a snarl.

"We don't like people, so that's a start" she said, eyeing her friends. "We definitely hate parties" her eyes soon wandered to Kaminari who only looked away. "And we seem to both like Michael Jackson" she said.

"Oldies" Bakugo said, scoffing.

"Hey, he's a classic!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Thank you" Y/n replied.

"So, spill the details" Mina said, both her elbows propped on the island counter and her hands under her chin. "Anything...romantic, happen?" she had a smirk as the girl looked at her.

There was complete silence as they were waiting for an answer, the tension growing. "No" was all she said before going back to looking at her phone and sipping her coffee once more.

They groaned as Bakugo seemed to be pissed off. "Just fuckin tell us already or I'll beat it out of you!" he exclaimed.

"I'm pretty sure we all agreed that if we were ever to fight that I would win" Y/n said, pouring herself another cup of coffee. "Besides, it's quite boring" she said.

"Who cares! Lets hear it!" Mina said.

The girl sighed, setting her cup of coffee down and looked at them, her hands on the counter. "We just took a drive in his car to a fast food restaurant, talked for a bit, ate, and then he drove me back home. There, better?" she said looking at them.

"That...That's it..?" Kaminari questioned.

"Told you it was boring" She said sipping her coffee.

"But what did you guys talk about?" Sero questioned.

"About Kaminari" she said.

"Aw" Kaminari put a hand on his heart.

"And about how much of an airhead he is" she continued.

"Okay ow" he said, putting his hand down.

"Did you talk about anything else? Your interests? Hobbies?" Kirishima questioned.

"No, just random stories and such" she said, picking up her mug and gently stirring it by moving the mug in small circles.

"That really is boring" Mina said.

"I told you" Y/n said, sipping her coffee.

"You have no social skills" Bakugo said.

"No I do" she replied, looking at her hot tempered friend. "I just choose not to use it" she gave him a smile before taking another sip of her coffee.

"I'm going to knock that coffee out of your hands" Bakugo growled as she looked at him with a smug look.

"Try me" she said. He immediately got up before Kirishima stopped him.

"Come on you guys, no fighting please" Kirishima said, smiling nervously.

"Well this damn bird started it all!" He exclaimed, glaring at the girl who stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'm not the one with the short temper" she replied.

"Come on you guys, let's not fight in my house" Kaminari said with a nervous smile.

"Tch, whatever" Bakugo sat back down, crossing her arms, causing the girl to chuckle.

"So, what're we going to do today?" The h/c haired girl questioned her friends.

"Well, we were going to go do some training, but then I realized we're at an odd number" Mina said.

"I could help" Y/n said.

"Great! You can be Shinsou's partner!" The pink female said with a smile. This caused Y/n to raise an eyebrow before there was a knock on the door. "Speak of the devil!" she said. Mina left the kitchen and went to the front door. There was some faint voices before Mina came back with a smile. "Should we get going then?" her smile getting bigger. Shinsou soon appeared next to her, looking at the people in the kitchen before making eye contact with Y/n.

"Oh you're here" He says causing her to chuckle.

"Someone had to wake up Pikachu" she said.

"I can wake up by myself!" Kaminari exclaimed as the girl eyed him before sipping her coffee.

"Mm..Doubt that" she replied. She soon got off the counter as she put the now empty mug in the sink as she smiled. "Shall we get going then?"

The seven young adults soon left the house and started to head to their school, UA University. They went to go change into their training outfits, Mina having Y/n wear some as well. When they got to another building that was the gym, there were already other's there, training with one another.

"Do I have to wear this?" Y/n questioned, pulling the top a bit. "It's suffocating" she said.

"I got a bit of a bigger one for you since you like it loose. Do you want it a bit bigger? I'm sure I got it right, unless you've gotten bigger" Mina said, looking at the girl.

She sighed. "No, I think it'll be fine. Thanks anyways" she said. She soon flexed her arms a bit, pulling it as there was the sound of fabric ripping a bit. "That's a bit better" she said, pulling the top part of the training suit gently. "I didn't actually rip it right?" the girl questioned, turning her torso.

"No you're good" Mina reassured, seeing that there weren't any small rips in the uniform. "I better get going though, don't wanna keep my sparring partner waiting" she said with a smile before putting a hand on her friend's shoulder. "The boys will be here soon" she said, making her nod.

Y/n watched her friend jog off to another girl who had jet black hair with audio jacks attached to her ear. She watched everyone fight before she heard the boys come in. She turned her body and saw them talking among each other. She noticed Shinsou as she waved at him slightly as he made his way over to her.

"So am I going to find out what your quirk is?" she questioned with a small smirk, looking at the tired male.

"Maybe" he said with a small smile.

"Should we get started then?" she questioned him.

"Why not make it a little more fun first?" he questioned.

This caught the girl's interest as she looked at him with curiosity. "Oh?"

"We'll make a small barrier around us, whoever steps out loses. We can use our quirks as well" he said.

She grinned at this and nodded. "Deal. Sero! Let us use some of your tape!" the girl said, looking at her friend with the mullet.

The two young adults made a square, big enough to fight one another yet small enough that they have to watch where they step. Both of the were on opposite sides of the square as they got into a fighting position.

"Just don't go easy on me because I'm a girl" she said, a smirk plastered on her face as he had a smirk on his face as well.

"I wouldn't dream of it" he replied back.

"Ready when you are" she said

"Well then I'm ready" he said.

The girl lunged at him with full speed, catching him off guard as he quickly dodged her by stepping to the side. She continued to attack him, throwing punches and kicks at him that he seemed to barely dodge at times.

"You're not going easy on me are you?" she questioned the boy, looking at him who seemed to be struggling a bit.

"Of course...not" he said, struggling to talk and focus on dodging her attacks. "I just...Don't want to...get beaten right off the bat" he said.

"Well you better keep dodging then!" she said with a smile. As she said that she swung her fist that was heading straight towards the indigo haired boy's face but soon stopped, her fist inches away from his face.

He let out a small sigh of relief, looking at her before grinning "Good thing I decided to activate my quirk now" he said.

'I can't move..!' Y/n thought, trying to move her body but to no avail. 'Don't tell me...' she continued her thought.

"As you probably figured out by now, yes, this is my quirk. It's called brainwashing, but I can do the brainwashing part at will. With someone just replying to me my quirk works on them like that." he walked around the girl, an amused look on his face. Now, walk over the line" he said.

Soon, the girl's body started to move on it's own and walked over to the small made up white line using Sero's tape. She soon walked over the line as Shinsou deactivated his quirk on the girl. She let out a huff before looking over her shoulder to look at the male.

"You ass" she said with a smile. "I call a rematch" she said.

"Whatever you want" he said with an amused look.

Y/n got back in the barrier, both of them on opposite sides again. "You ready?" she questioned the male. He nodded in response as she lunged at him again like last time. She kept on attacking him as he kept on dodging her. Her movements were quick as he tried to go at the same pace as her. Slowly, he became focused on her moves making her do one final move. She thrusts her fist that was going straight towards his gut but he quickly jumped back. She soon stopped her movement before she smirked, looking at him. "Seems like you've gotten out of bounds" she said.

He looked at her before looking at the ground as she was right. When he had jumped back he had jumped out of bounds. He soon figured out what her plan was all along. "You were making me forget about the barrier and led me into a trap" he said. she chuckled and nodded.

"Bingo" she said with a smile. "A rematch?" she questioned him.

"Why not?" he shrugged, a small smile on his face as he got back into the barrier.

The two continued their small sparring session, both of them keeping count of who was winning and who was losing. They kept on going until they were both sweating and a bit exhausted. They panted a bit as they were taking a break, some of the others who were in the gym left as there were only a few people left.

"So are you guys gonna keep going or..?" Sero questioned the two.

"No, I think we're done here" Y/n said, looking at the black haired male. Shinsou nodded in response. Kirishima handed both of them a small towel as they wiped their sweat off their faces.

"Since the sun is still up a bit we were thinking about getting some boba, you in?" Mina questioned the two.

"Is it just gonna be us?" Y/n questioned as the others nodded.

"Yup! We were gonna head home first and wash up and then meet up at that famous boba shop. What do you say?" Kaminari asked.

"I don't know, I got some stuff to do..." Shinso rubbed the back of his neck.

"What? Come on man! We're just gonna get some boba and hang out for a bit! Don't you wanna hang out with your friends?" Kaminari questioned his friend.

He seemed to be a bit hesitant before he sighed. "Fine" he said, giving in to his friend, knowing he's going to annoy and most likely brag to him about how much fun they were having without him.

"Alright!" the yellow haired male cheered.

"Just meet at any time or go right after we get ourselves cleaned up?" Y/n questioned.

"Ah well-" before Mina could continue the h/c haired girl quickly turned and attacked whoever was behind her, surprising the others. There was a bit of groaning as a perverted grape had flown into the wall, the wall a bit broken.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, quickly going over to the male and helped. "Sorry dude, my instincts kicked in" she said.

"N-nah, it's fine.." he said weakly.

"You're not too hurt are you?" she questioned.

"Not at all" he said.

"Oh that's-" before the girl finished she felt a hand groping her boob. There was silence before she slammed the purple haired male back into the wall. "I'm going first" she said starting to leave the gym. "Fucking pervert..." she muttered underneath her breath.

"A bit of advice for next time Mineta. Never mess with Y/n, she won't hesitate to kill you, literally" Kaminari said as everyone watched the h/c haired girl leave.

"I'm kinda glad that she didn't hit me during our sparring matches now" Shinso said, seeing the badly beaten up grape.

"I'll go check on her, see you guys in a bit" Mina said before she quickly left to go and catch up to her friend. The others nodded before Kaminari sighed.

"You guys go on ahead, I'm gonna take Mineta to Recovery Girl" he said before taking his friend with him and leaving.

The other four boys left and went to go changed out of their training suits before they and the girls left to go back home and rid of the smell of sweat that came from their bodies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 239 35
In a world where quirks are normal and each have different values. Your's has a new use to it, scared and lost, you turn your back on everyone.. that...
1.1K 23 6
You and Shinsou have been best friends since elementary school, you suddenly left without saying goodbye. You make it in to the hero course of UA hig...
100K 2.5K 20
Izuku's not sure how he got here, but he's here and he might as well live in the moment. One second Izuku's getting ready to go to a party with Mina...
109K 3.3K 32
lฤฑllฤฑlฤฑ.ฤฑllฤฑ.ฤฑlฤฑlฤฑฤฑlฤฑฤฑ.lllฤฑฤฑฤฑlฤฑ. ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’ƒ๐’๐’š' 0:26 ---โ™ก--- 3:45 โ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท โ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ...