𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 [𝗧𝗛𝗘...

By nachxzy

[ In editting ] An heir got adopted by a gang. ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙕 𝙊𝙏12 𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎... More

hey, author here
EP 1
EP 2 (Our Last)
EP 3 (New Home)
EP 4 (SURPRISE)
Nᴇᴡ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Fᴜɴ
Rᴇsᴜʟᴛ
Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's Dᴀʏ
Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
Bᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ
Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Tʀɪᴘ
Dʀᴏᴡɴ
Mᴇʀʀʏ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
Fɪɢʜᴛ
Fɪɢʜᴛ Aɢᴀɪɴ
Pᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀ
Mʀ. Tᴏᴛᴏʀᴏ
Iᴛ's Yᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 1
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 2
Tᴏᴜʀ
Hᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ
Gᴜɴ
Cᴜᴛᴇ
Nᴇᴡ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Hᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ
Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 1
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 2
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 3
Aᴛᴇᴇᴢ
Sᴛʀᴀʏ Kɪᴅs
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 1
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 2
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs
Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs?
Sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘ
Mɪssɪɴɢ
Fɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴛ.2
Cʜᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
Iᴛ's Hᴇʀ
Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ
Kɪʟʟ
Kɪʟʟ ᴘᴛ.2
Aᴡᴀᴋᴇ
Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
Aɴɢᴇʟ
Bᴏɴᴜs
New Book!

I'ᴍ ᴀ Hᴡᴀɴɢ

3.1K 117 69
By nachxzy

Several men in black clothing entered the room.

One of the guys wears a black suit, he has wrinkles, blue eyes and grey hair, maybe he's in his 70s. His features reminded Joe of someone. He looked at Joe and Dohyun, he smirked.

"Surprising to see you again, Han Dohyun."

Dohyun felt disgusted when his name rolled off his tongue, he glared at the old man.

"It's a shame we only got the two of you. I really want to meet that girl, Minhee isn't it?"

"What do you want from her?" Joon asked in a cold tone.

The older man chuckled.

"Nothing much. I want to kill her."

Blood began to boil inside Joe.

"Why's that?" Asked Dohyun, trying to resist his anger.

"Hm, you might know this. The guy by the name Hwang Minhyun."

Both of them widened their eyes. Of course they know, that guy was the most powerful psychotic killer in Seoul. They too know about the story of the missing daughter of his. No one dared to mess with him.

The old man smiled at the reactions he got.

"What's with him that related to Minhee?" Dohyun asked.

"Easy. He's her father, and my son-in-law."

This time Minhee widened her eyes. She took her knife from her back and grilled it tightly. So, this old shit is my grandpa?

"That's the reason you want her dead? Because she's a Hwang? Why?" Asked Dohyun, he couldn't believe what this old hag just said.

The rich man smiled devilishly.

"Because, I'm the one that killed her father."

Joe and Dohyun kept quiet, shocked. Joe glanced at Minhee who stared at the old man with wide eyes. Those blue orbs of hers had a gleam of hurt and anger.

"Both of you need to understand, I was trying to save my daughter from that emotionless monster. And I did."

That hit Joe's nerves.

"Bullshit! You just killed the love of your daughter and you said you saved her?! Then, why didn't you save her 4 years ago?! She died because of you!"

"Hwana had a brain cancer, that's all. I didn't kill her."

"Still the fucking same!"

The old man knitted his eyebrows together and ordered his men to covered their mouth.

Once Joe and Dohyun was gagged, the older speaked.

"I think that enough for you to know. Kill them." The old man turned his heels and went to the door.

"Yes sir."

One of his men drawed out a gun and pointed towards Joe. His finger was ready to pull the trigger when,

Thump!

The rich old man turned back when he heard the sound.

There stood small body, straddling the guy with the gun with a knife stabbed into the head. The girl's head was covered by her hold when her head lowered down. She slowly looked up.

The grey haired man smirked darkly. That face, it's the same face.

"Long time no see, Hwang Minhee."

The girl's blue orbs was glowing as they shows no signs of fear or whatsoever, only anger cleared in them.

"You have the same eye as your mother, but that gaze is the same as your father. And I hate it."

Minhee's mind was blurry but she only thought of one thing, kill.

The girl sprinted towards the old man, but the men beside him began to attack her. At that time, Juyeon and Hyunjae bursted out of the closet and killed those guys.
Joe and Dohyun attacked some of the men.

Then, Minhee ran outside of the room. Hyunjae started to yell at his speaker.

"Hyunjae speaking! Kill everyone! I repeat! Kill every single one of them!"

"What the fuck happened, Hyunjae?! Where's Minhee?!" Sangyeon yelled from the other side.

"She knew about him hyung! She knew about Hwang Minhyun!"

"Shit."

Hyunjae cut off the speaker.

"Come one, we gotta go before anything gets worse."

The teens nodded and followed them.

Minhee draw her knife to the guy's throat as it slitting open blood pouring out. It's been 30 minutes of her fighting, but she's still not tired. Her mind it focusing on one word; kill.

She ran down the blood messy hallway. She reached the entrance door and pushed them opened.

A wide smile plastered on the old man's face as he stood not too far from her.

"You know, I thought I was the most luckiest man in the world when I received the news about Hwana giving birth a baby girl. But when I knew Minhyun's the father, I was disappointed of my own daughter."

"It's not a storytelling competition old hag. Stop rambling about the past."

"Ah I forgot you have his mouth."

Minhee sprinted towards him swinging her knife. The old man successfully dodged it and threw a fist on her stomach. Minhee groaned in pain as she collapsed on the ground. It was the most powerful punch she had. The old man pulled out a newly designed knife.

"You want to use a knife, just like that fucking monster."

She stood back up and attacked him again, and again, and again, and again until her body was full of cuts and slices. But Minhee can't give up yet. She need to kill her grandpa, for her parent's justice.

Minhee slumped down onto he ground as she panted heavily. Her said grandpa, still the same as before, walked towards her.

"Minhee!"

Dohyun steeped into the fight as he stood in front of Minhee.

"Oh, young man. You don't want to protect that monster. Aren't you supposed to hate her?"

"I don't give a fuck about what she is. She's still my friend."

"Well then, I hope you don't regret this later."

He swung his knife towards the boy. The knife sliced through the body, but it wasn't Dohyun's. Minhee took the stab as it hit her stomach. She panted as she brought both of her hand to the knife. In a swift move, she pulled out the knife causing some blood to pour out.

The old man smirked. He reached to her collar and grabbed it.

"You really think you could win over me, after I killed your father. Look at you right now. All weak and vulnerable, just like your father."

Minhee kept silence as she lowers her head.

"Give up yet? Maybe if I-"

He felt his chest was being pierced. He looked down to see a knife slicing into his chest. He widened his eyes at the sight.

"You said I'm weak just like my father, but the truth is..."

She pushed the knife deeper.

"You're the weak one. You paid my father to kill my mother, Hwana. Because you thought she's a shame in the Kim's family. But instead, my father married her and had me. You were furious and killed my father, without even knowing what kind of a man he is."

"W-what? How did you-"

"You're a coward Mr. Kim. You paid someone else to kill your daughter instead of doing it yourself. What a cheap. Sure, I took my mother's last name, your last name. But still, I'm his daughter, a Hwang.
I'm Hwang Minhee."

Minhee was put down when Kim released his grip on her collar. The man collapsed down on the ground as he gasped for air. Soon enough, he let out his last breath and died.

Minhee stared at her grandpa, her last relative was killed by her. She didn't notice other members were surrounding her.

"What did you do to him?"

Minhee turned around to see a squirrel looking man pointing a gun at Jacob. Oh the sight can make her slid into her psychotic side.

She took her gun from her back and pointed towards the man. Before she could pull the trigger, her view became blurry and suddenly she saw black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
6.2K 119 13
(𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 "𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭") 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿⚠️: 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘧�...
The Pack By llex🌦

Teen Fiction

72.2K 3.5K 29
Moving to Chicago, I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would have the friends I have today, I never believed that I would be acc...
Streets By Ash

Teen Fiction

5.3K 166 28
*previously was known as adopted into a family of bad boys* "I always got the blunt of the burden... I always took the blunt of the burden..." I paus...