𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 [𝗧𝗛𝗘...

By nachxzy

[ In editting ] An heir got adopted by a gang. ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙕 𝙊𝙏12 𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎... More

hey, author here
EP 1
EP 2 (Our Last)
EP 3 (New Home)
EP 4 (SURPRISE)
Nᴇᴡ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Fᴜɴ
Rᴇsᴜʟᴛ
Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's Dᴀʏ
Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
Bᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ
Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Tʀɪᴘ
Dʀᴏᴡɴ
Mᴇʀʀʏ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
Fɪɢʜᴛ
Fɪɢʜᴛ Aɢᴀɪɴ
Pᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀ
Mʀ. Tᴏᴛᴏʀᴏ
Iᴛ's Yᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 1
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 2
Tᴏᴜʀ
Hᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ
Gᴜɴ
Cᴜᴛᴇ
Nᴇᴡ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Hᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ
Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 1
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 2
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 3
Aᴛᴇᴇᴢ
Sᴛʀᴀʏ Kɪᴅs
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 1
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 2
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs
Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs?
Sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Mɪssɪɴɢ
Fɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴛ.2
Cʜᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
Iᴛ's Hᴇʀ
Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ
Kɪʟʟ
Kɪʟʟ ᴘᴛ.2
I'ᴍ ᴀ Hᴡᴀɴɢ
Aᴡᴀᴋᴇ
Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
Aɴɢᴇʟ
Bᴏɴᴜs
New Book!

Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘ

3.3K 123 7
By nachxzy

22/06/20, Monday, 12.15 a.m.

The wind crashed to the white curtains gently. The room was dim from the moonlight shines through the window. Dohyun peacefully laying on his bed.

Without knowingly, a hand swiftly covered his mouth. Dohyun shot his eyes opened, feeling like he was being held down on the bed. He began to wriggle around hoping for an escape from the held.

From the corner of his eye, a hand holding a needle with a strange looking liquid in it. He moved a lot more. But to no used, it was injected into him.

A few seconds later, the blonder felt lightheaded. He reached his hand under the moonlight. And slowly, he dropped his eyelids and fell unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
18.3K 589 32
A family which is separate from past fifteen years found each other will they accept eachother from their heart or throw them from their worlds. "...
4.1K 164 19
Jungkook, who is living in his adoptive father's legacy of running Korea's most dangerous Mafia with his brother Suga, comes across a boy named Jimin...
2.6K 39 23
It is a littlespace book with mafia aspects you will see in the story. These chapters will be long so bear that in mind Pls do not steal my story or...