𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 [𝗧𝗛𝗘...

By nachxzy

[ In editting ] An heir got adopted by a gang. ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙕 𝙊𝙏12 𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎... More

hey, author here
EP 1
EP 2 (Our Last)
EP 3 (New Home)
EP 4 (SURPRISE)
Nᴇᴡ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Fᴜɴ
Rᴇsᴜʟᴛ
Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's Dᴀʏ
Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
Bᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ
Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Tʀɪᴘ
Dʀᴏᴡɴ
Mᴇʀʀʏ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
Fɪɢʜᴛ
Fɪɢʜᴛ Aɢᴀɪɴ
Pᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀ
Mʀ. Tᴏᴛᴏʀᴏ
Iᴛ's Yᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 1
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 2
Tᴏᴜʀ
Hᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ
Gᴜɴ
Cᴜᴛᴇ
Nᴇᴡ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Hᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ
Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 1
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 2
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 3
Aᴛᴇᴇᴢ
Sᴛʀᴀʏ Kɪᴅs
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 2
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs
Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs?
Sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘ
Mɪssɪɴɢ
Fɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴛ.2
Cʜᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
Iᴛ's Hᴇʀ
Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ
Kɪʟʟ
Kɪʟʟ ᴘᴛ.2
I'ᴍ ᴀ Hᴡᴀɴɢ
Aᴡᴀᴋᴇ
Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
Aɴɢᴇʟ
Bᴏɴᴜs
New Book!

Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 1

3.6K 152 0
By nachxzy

05/04/20, Saturday, 12.02 a.m.

The wind crashed the curtains gently as the moonlight shines through it. She fluttered her eyes opened. She looked at the dim room then the clock on the wall.
It's midnight and she can't seem to fall asleep so she stood up and exited her room.

She went downstairs with silence surrounded inside the mansion. She walked to the kitchen and get a drink.

With her sharp hearing, a click was heard from outside. She stopped her movement and looked at the glass door in the living room. She stared at it.

Bang! Crash!

Glasses splattered everywhere in the living room. Footsteps were heard from upstairs. Seconds later, everyone came down with a shock face. They turned to the kitchen, seeing Minhee standing still near the counter. Her face frowning angrily.
Jacob went to her.

"Sweetie, are you okay?"

Minhee didn't reply instead she gritted her teeth together. Younghoon noticed something next to her head. He widened his eyes.

"You're bleeding!"

Minhee's right ear got a tiny cut and blood is oozing out.

"I'll go get the aid kit."

Jacob ran away from the kitchen.

"What happened, Minhee?" Asked Sangyeon.

Minhee sighed frustratedly and pointed at the back. Sangyeon looked at the back and saw a hole on the wall. It looks like a bullet's hole.

"Someone was here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 13 6
Reader discretion advised. This work may contain the use of strong language, mature topics and themes such as sexual content, use of drugs and alcoho...
570K 15.6K 56
At the age of four, Dae had been rescued by a Mafia leader: Chan. He had brought Dae to his home and the remaining members of Stray Kids agreed on ad...
2.6K 39 23
It is a littlespace book with mafia aspects you will see in the story. These chapters will be long so bear that in mind Pls do not steal my story or...
1.9K 77 30
About 2 high school teens; one is a ruthless introvert and the other is a bright extrovert. lee Felix and his group,stray kids, were popular all ove...