𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 [𝗧𝗛𝗘...

Par nachxzy

[ In editting ] An heir got adopted by a gang. ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙕 𝙊𝙏12 𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎... Plus

hey, author here
EP 1
EP 2 (Our Last)
EP 3 (New Home)
EP 4 (SURPRISE)
Nᴇᴡ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Fᴜɴ
Rᴇsᴜʟᴛ
Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's Dᴀʏ
Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
Bᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ
Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Tʀɪᴘ
Dʀᴏᴡɴ
Mᴇʀʀʏ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
Fɪɢʜᴛ
Fɪɢʜᴛ Aɢᴀɪɴ
Pᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀ
Mʀ. Tᴏᴛᴏʀᴏ
Iᴛ's Yᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 1
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 2
Tᴏᴜʀ
Hᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ
Gᴜɴ
Cᴜᴛᴇ
Nᴇᴡ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 1
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 2
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 3
Aᴛᴇᴇᴢ
Sᴛʀᴀʏ Kɪᴅs
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 1
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 2
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs
Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs?
Sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘ
Mɪssɪɴɢ
Fɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴛ.2
Cʜᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
Iᴛ's Hᴇʀ
Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ
Kɪʟʟ
Kɪʟʟ ᴘᴛ.2
I'ᴍ ᴀ Hᴡᴀɴɢ
Aᴡᴀᴋᴇ
Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
Aɴɢᴇʟ
Bᴏɴᴜs
New Book!

Hᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ

4K 158 7
Par nachxzy

21/01/20, Sunday, 9.04 a.m.

Joe and Minhee are currently sitting at a table, waiting for Dohyun.

It all started when Joe asked the other about hanging out at this cafe. And Dohyun agreed.

Dohyun just arrived at the cafe. He entered and immediately greeted by Joe.

"Dohyun! Here!"

Joe shouted, waving his hand in the air. Some customers looked at him like he's down kind of alien. Minhee mentally facepalm from the embarrassment.

Dohyun sat down in front of them.

"Did you guys order yet?"

"Not yet."

"Then, I'll go order. What do you guys want?"

"I'll have iced mocha. Minhee?"

"Oreo milkshake."

Dohyun nodded and walked to the counter.

Minutes later, Dohyun came back with the drinks. He put the tray down and passed the two their drinks while he have his chocolate milkshake.

Silence took over the atmosphere they're in.

Minhee was tired of the silence, she glanced at Joe. The boy was happily enjoying his drink while scrolling down his phone. And she know if he's like this, that means she's the one who has to break this awkward silence. And she did so.

"What do you play?" She directed at the boy in front of her.

"Huh? Oh, I play basketball." Dohyun kinda surprised when Minhee suddenly asking him, even when she's cold to people.

"We play basketball too."

"Oh, so we can play someday."

"Yeah."

Soon, the day ended with them playing games at the arcade store. And a sulky Joe because he didn't won the arcade. Minhee had to buy them ice creams to stop Joe's whining.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2K 119 13
(𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 "𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭") 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿⚠️: 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘧�...
Streets Par Ash

Roman pour Adolescents

5.3K 166 28
*previously was known as adopted into a family of bad boys* "I always got the blunt of the burden... I always took the blunt of the burden..." I paus...
570K 15.6K 56
At the age of four, Dae had been rescued by a Mafia leader: Chan. He had brought Dae to his home and the remaining members of Stray Kids agreed on ad...
THE CARNELLS Par Chayma

Fiction générale

85.9K 4.7K 103
My severe brother 2 Enjoy ❤️