𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 [𝗧𝗛𝗘...

By nachxzy

[ In editting ] An heir got adopted by a gang. ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙕 𝙊𝙏12 𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎... More

hey, author here
EP 1
EP 2 (Our Last)
EP 3 (New Home)
EP 4 (SURPRISE)
Nᴇᴡ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Fᴜɴ
Rᴇsᴜʟᴛ
Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's Dᴀʏ
Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
Bᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ
Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Tʀɪᴘ
Dʀᴏᴡɴ
Mᴇʀʀʏ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
Fɪɢʜᴛ
Fɪɢʜᴛ Aɢᴀɪɴ
Pᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀ
Mʀ. Tᴏᴛᴏʀᴏ
Iᴛ's Yᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 1
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 2
Tᴏᴜʀ
Hᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ
Cᴜᴛᴇ
Nᴇᴡ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Hᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ
Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 1
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 2
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 3
Aᴛᴇᴇᴢ
Sᴛʀᴀʏ Kɪᴅs
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 1
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 2
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs
Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs?
Sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘ
Mɪssɪɴɢ
Fɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴛ.2
Cʜᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
Iᴛ's Hᴇʀ
Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ
Kɪʟʟ
Kɪʟʟ ᴘᴛ.2
I'ᴍ ᴀ Hᴡᴀɴɢ
Aᴡᴀᴋᴇ
Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
Aɴɢᴇʟ
Bᴏɴᴜs
New Book!

Gᴜɴ

4.4K 190 14
By nachxzy

07/01/20, Sunday, 4.06 p.m.

The teen put her pen down and closed her book. She just finished homework since the school starts tomorrow. Minhee got off her bed and exited her room.

She walked passed the meeting room and heard a loud bang. The sound comes from a door next to the meeting room. Curiosity kills the cat, she walked to it.

Minhee hesitated before turning the knob. The door revealed a hall. Weapons such as guns, snipers and knives were hanging in placed on the wall next to her. She saw Juyeon, in a glass box, shooting a dummy as he aimed the head. Sunwoo and Hyunjae watched him from behind. And Eric standing near a table full of gun parts.

Hyunjae turned to Minhee, noticing another presence in the shooting room.

"Did you finished your homework?"
He asked.

Minhee nodded and stood next to him. She looked at Juyeon with sparks in her eyes.
It would be fun to hold a gun.
Hyunjae noticed the excitement, he walked towards the gun session and grabbed one. He walked back to the girl and held the gun to her.

"Wanna try?"

The girl snapped her head at him then the gun. Without hesitation, Minhee took the gun in her hand. She held it carefully as she aimed in the air. The gun was quite heavy for her tiny hands.

"Not bad. You know how to hold a gun."

Hyunjae complemented with a smile. He turned to the front.

"Juyeon!"

The blue head stopped shooting and turned to him.

"Let Minhee have a try."

Juyeon glanced at the girl before opening the glass door.

"You want to try?"

"Yep."

"Okay then. We will watch you from behind."

Minhee entered the glass box before closing it shut.

"Aim the head."

Minhee did as told. She carefully held the gun and aimed the dummy's head. Focus, she thought. Her finger quickly pressed the trigger as the metallic weapon made a loud bang. She hesitated before putting down the gun and see the result. It was a strike.

Minhee widen her eyes and mouth agaped.
She turned to the boys while pointing at the dummy. Hyunjae smiled at her while Juyeon make a thumbs up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 592 32
A family which is separate from past fifteen years found each other will they accept eachother from their heart or throw them from their worlds. "...
1.9K 77 30
About 2 high school teens; one is a ruthless introvert and the other is a bright extrovert. lee Felix and his group,stray kids, were popular all ove...
20.7K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
30.1K 876 12
[COMPLETED] Soyeon, an orphan who was brought up in an orphanage, meets a man one day, not knowing that he will change her life forever. Soon she fin...