𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 [𝗧𝗛𝗘...

By nachxzy

[ In editting ] An heir got adopted by a gang. ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙕 𝙊𝙏12 𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎... More

hey, author here
EP 1
EP 2 (Our Last)
EP 3 (New Home)
EP 4 (SURPRISE)
Nᴇᴡ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Fᴜɴ
Rᴇsᴜʟᴛ
Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's Dᴀʏ
Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
Bᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ
Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Tʀɪᴘ
Dʀᴏᴡɴ
Mᴇʀʀʏ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
Fɪɢʜᴛ
Fɪɢʜᴛ Aɢᴀɪɴ
Mʀ. Tᴏᴛᴏʀᴏ
Iᴛ's Yᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 1
Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 2
Tᴏᴜʀ
Hᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ
Gᴜɴ
Cᴜᴛᴇ
Nᴇᴡ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Hᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ
Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 1
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 2
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 3
Aᴛᴇᴇᴢ
Sᴛʀᴀʏ Kɪᴅs
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 1
Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 2
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs
Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs?
Sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘ
Mɪssɪɴɢ
Fɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴛ.2
Cʜᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
Iᴛ's Hᴇʀ
Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ
Kɪʟʟ
Kɪʟʟ ᴘᴛ.2
I'ᴍ ᴀ Hᴡᴀɴɢ
Aᴡᴀᴋᴇ
Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
Aɴɢᴇʟ
Bᴏɴᴜs
New Book!

Pᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀ

4.7K 209 17
By nachxzy

11/11/19, Saturday, 10.56 a.m.

"Joe, let's go there."

Minhee said pointing at some random clothes store. Joe immediately agreed.

She want to go there because something caught her eyes. She walked deeper into the store and stopped in front of the pajama session.

A lot of cute pajamas were folded on the shelves. A Pikachu, Stitch, unicorn and kinds of animals. But what caught her attention was a Totoro costume.

She took it and paid.

Soon, the two besties exited the shopping mall. Joe turned to Minhee.

"What did you buy?"

"Some shampoos and a pajama."

Joe only nodded. They both went home.

Minhee took out her pajama and immediately washed it because she want to wear it tonight. She planned to tell Mr. Totoro but it looks like they're busy right now since they didn't reply to her messages.

At night, Minhee changed into the Totoro pajama and looked at the full length mirror. It was the first time she thought she looked cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1K 37
Shin inha (thats you) when 10 years old girl her faimly getting killed on her birthday gets abused by the person who killed her faimly getting abused...
20.7K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
2.6K 39 23
It is a littlespace book with mafia aspects you will see in the story. These chapters will be long so bear that in mind Pls do not steal my story or...
30.1K 876 12
[COMPLETED] Soyeon, an orphan who was brought up in an orphanage, meets a man one day, not knowing that he will change her life forever. Soon she fin...