Maya...The Illusion (MAJOR ED...

By LinaKing5

"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, bec... More

CHAPTER 1 : THE BROKEN ANGEL
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2 : THE SHOOTING STAR
CHAPTER 3 : THE SHOCKING TRUTH
CHAPTER 4 : CALL FROM THE DEVIL
CHAPTER 5 : A PERFECT PLAN
CHAPTER 6 : IT'S HARD TO SAY GOODBYES
CHAPTER 7 : DON'T MESS WITH US
CHAPTER 8 : SOMETHING MISSING
CHAPTER 10 : CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OF YOU.
CHAPTER 11: BEST BIRTHDAY EVER
CHAPTER 12 : INDESCRIBABLE FEELINGS
CHAPTER 13 : LOOSE CONTROL
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 14 : SECRET REVEALED
CHAPTER 15 : COME BACK
CHAPTER 16 : DILECTIO
CHAPTER 17 : MAGNANIMOUS
CHAPTER 18 : CONTRADICTION
CHAPTER 19 : OBSTINATE
CHAPTER 20 : MINE
CHAPTER 21 : BODYGUARD
CHAPTER 22 : THE BRAWL
CHAPTER 23 : TREACHERY
CHAPTER 24 : POSSESSIVE LOVER
CHAPTER 25 : CLAIMED FOREVER ( 1)
CHAPTER 25 : CLAIMED FOREVER (2)
CHAPTER 26 : THE UNCERTAINTY
CHAPTER 27 : DESPERATE CONFESSION
CHAPTER 28 : A PROMISE
CHAPTER 29 : FOUND MY BFF
CHAPTER 30 : The Gulty Rides
※※※※※ NOT AN UPDATED ※※※※※
CHAPTER 31 (1) : BURNING DESIRE
CHAPTER 31 (2) : SOLEMATES
CHAPTER 32 : The Date
CHAPTER 33 : MY MEN
CHAPTER 34 : The Dark Past
CHAPTER 35 : MEETING MR.MOLETA
CHAPTER 36 : THE HOME COMING
*****A/N*****
CHAPTER 37 : The Game Plan
CHAPTER 38 : MISSING YOU
CHAPTER 39 : THE DESPAIR
CHAPTER 40 : GONE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 41 : HEARTBROKEN
CHAPTER 42 : FINDING HER
CHAPTER 43 : SURPRISE!
A/ N
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 44 : BACK IN THEIR ARMS
CHAPTER 45 : WHO'S THE BOSS
❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️
✠ SEQUEL ✠
BONUS CHAPTER - 1
BONUS CHAPTER - 2
BONUS - FINAL
NEW BOOK OUT
New Book Out

CHAPTER 9 : I'M IN LOVE

1.2K 68 1
By LinaKing5

Hello Reader's

Finally,the moment we all have been waiting for.

This chapter contains different p.o.v's

Grayson Osborne

Perfection, Divine, Breathtaking, Heavenly.

These are word, that you can think of, when you see something like what I'm looking at right now...

Holy shit..Is she even real?

My brothers and I decided to reveal the secret behind the door, when we heard the sound of someone playing violin inside. But this is not what we were expecting. Once Xander opened the door, we found a breathtaking beauty, playing violin. She definitely caught our attention and left us speechless.

She was sitting on a stool in a shot yellow sleeveless dress, with her eyes closed, completely oblivious to our presence. She has very long black hair, flowing in the air, which was complementing and giving extra glow to her pale white skin. Its like the full moon is shining in the dark night.

The dress is perfectly hugging her hour glass figure. She has the curves at the right places. Nothing is out of order except a stray of hairs, which is stuck between her lips due to the wind.

Holy cow..Fuck me.

I want to kiss those full lips and would die to see what her eyes look like right now. I have never felt so alive before. She's like a rare flower with a rare fragrance, that pulls you towards her.

I love fooling around with women, but never felt so attracted to someone ever. I put a hand on my heart to calm it down a bit, who has decided not to listin to me any more.

Is this why my heart was beating so fast. If that is the case, I'll totally agree with it. What I'll not do to get her attention right now, when she finally opens her eyes.

Fuck! I sound totally whipped.

But I don't care. If she's the one ruling my world, I would not give a fuck what other thinks. I'm gonna rock her world like no one has ever done. The music she is playing is out of the world too, which is a bonus to her flawless beauty and pulling me more towards her, every passing second.

I think I'm finally in...Love.

Roman

For the last few minutes, we are watching her like everything around us has suddenly faded. I can't take my eyes off her. My heart is beating faster than it usually do. I'm trying my best to calm my nerves but, no use. Is this why I was getting anxious all the way here? I'm The Roman Osborne. What do I have to lose? Oh yaeh...My mind.

As soon as my eyes caught her sight, my heart stopped beating, like my senses suddenly forgot how to work.

God she is so beautiful. This is what I call perfection. Look at her. She is like... Every men's dream come true. Everything about her screams attention. Suddenly, like a man possessed, my feet mooved on his own, towards her.

I was standing just a few feet away from her, still she was oblivious to my presence. And the way her fingers were playing on the instrument, I wish I was the one, she's playing with right now.

What the fuck? I'm jealous of a fucking violin right now?

Great, just great. When I took a closer look, I saw how innocent her face looks. Her nose, her ears, her closed eyes and those lips...I licked my lips and gulped. I so want to touch them with my lips.

I was trying to fight my self control, but the small black spot under her lips and the stray of hair stuck in between them, are making it almost impossible to not touch them.

God I'm a goner.

She has defeated the Roman Osborne. If this is what devotion means, then I officially declare by loyalty and submission to her...I think I have finally found the owner of my heart.

Xander

My mind was foggy. Is this really happening? I have never seen Gray so speechless. I never thought we would ever see Roman on his knees, looking so helpless. Hell I never thought, I would be so dumfounded. My emotion are on override. I don't know, what is real and what is illusion any more.

I know my brothers are never gonna believe me, if I say she's the woman of my dreams. I have seen her, touched her and kissed her so many times in my dreams, that the one infront of me feels...unreal.

What's happening to me? Is this the sign I was waiting for all along? Is she the one my heart craves for? Is she the one that would complete me? I don't know. I think I'm in love with the woman in my dreams but, now that I'm looking at her, I'm so confused.

I already feel a strong pull towards her. The urge to love her, protect her and create a new live with her by my side is very strong. I want to give her the world.

Will see except me? Am I worth it to have this beauty. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize, she has stopped playing. Slowly, her eyes opened and by breath hitched in my throat and I found answer to all my questions...

Those are the same eyes, who are haunting me for months now. The big brown, doe like eyes. Most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. And when they finally met mine,

I knew, I have already fallen in love.

Maya

Does anyone know what love at first sight feels like? I have no idea but I think, it's must be exciting.

In Twilight, when they said something about imprinting on someone, it sounded so romantic. Uncle Ben said it's rare but not impossible.

I wondered, if I was someone's 'imprint', will they treat me like I'm there one and only? But the next moment it was shattered, because it only happens in movies and novels. Actually, we're so desperate for love, that we create someone imaginary to fulfill our inner desires.

If you ask me, it's better not to expact anything from life because, with love comes betrayal. With hope comes disappointment. I have learned it the hard way. There is nothing called true love. It's just infatuation, that fades with time.

Its been a week since Rose and me came here. Im not supposed to go anywhere outside the house, to avoid any sort of danger. So, Rose has arranged each and everything possible inside the house, for me to avoid boredom.

Uncle calls me every day to check on me and Rose, which is also an assurance that he is safe. She warned me not to answer the doors for anyone because, according to her, nobody knows she's in the town. I can only open the small kitchen window to let the air flow.

She has converted her store room into my entertainment room, which I'm really thankful to. It's like a gateway for me. She stuffed it with loads of books, snacks, a small TV and lots of CDs..Not that I like to watch them. I spend most of my time reading, cooking or finding my heaven in music.

Today Rose would be out the whole day. She will be back for dinner. I was quite bore, so decided to play violin for sometime. That is where I'm right now. I was playing a tune, I learned last month. When I'm usually playing it, I make sure all my work is done because once I start playing, I forget the entire world. I lose the track of time. I like it that way.

But like Uncle always warns, I should not be so oblivious to things happening around me. I wish I would have taken his words seriously.

After putting all my efforts to the tune, I was trying to play, I was happy with the outcome. I opened my eyes only to regret the next moment. How could I be so careless. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid girl. I scolded myself in my mind. My eyes were wide, looking at the three men standing very close to me.

How did they even come inside? Did Rose let them in? When I look carefully, I realized they are the boys from on of pictures, hanging on the living room wall. Althought they are not boys anymore. They look very intimidating. I can't even look directly into their eyes for more than a second.

They are so tall and muscular like some giant. OMG and the way they are looking at me, are they thinking of killing me or something.

Oh god oh god please help me. I'll do anything to escape this situation. Im definitely not welcomed here. Where is Rose when I need her the most? Why are they even here? Suddenly one of them approached me and like on instinct, I got up from the stool, scurring away from them.

I'm now standing at the corner of the wall, far away from them. When I raised my head to take a look at them, they looked...worried? Hah? Why do they look worried, when it's me who is being cornered.

"Don't worry. We are not here to hurt you." said the other man with the dimples. He look cute and less scary when he's smiling. "My name's Roman Osborne, what's your's?" Asked the 1st man. Should I tell them? I don't even know them. I thought.

I averted my gaze to avoid his question. Then my eyes found the third man. He has curly black hair, sharp jaws lines and the bluest eyes I have even seen. He looks more intimidating than all of them. Not knowing what to do, I looked down at his shoes. Then they were moving...Toward me?

Oh no...Nonononono, please stay away. Don't come near me. I clutched my violin tightly to my chest, closing my eyes in fear. When there was no movement for few seconds, I opened my eyes slowly to meet the blue once. He was bent to my eye level and had an amused look on his face. Suddenly, my cheeks reddened with embarrassment. God I'm acting like a scary cat right now.

"I'm Alexander Osborne. They are my brothers." He introduced himself. "This is Grayson and You already know his name." he said gesturing toward Roman. "We are not here to harm you little one. Dont be afraid." he assured. Even if he was not smiling like his brothers, I could sense the assurance in his voice.

"You can call me Gray." said the one with dimples, offering his hands toward me to shake. I clutched my violin again. Noticing my lack of anthusiasm, his hands retreated. Roman sighed audibly. Why are they not leaving me alone?What do they want? "Can you at least tell us your name darling?" Asked Roman, with pleading grey eyes. I looked to my side again, avoiding his intense gaze.

"Alright let's play a game." Suggested Grey, rubbing both his hand. "What if we guess two alphabets of your first name? Would you tell us your name then?" he asked, expecting me to answer but, I looked here and there which he took as an yes.

"A" said Roman. I jerked my head up meeting his eyes. He smirked at his small victory...ok? "N" said Grey excitedly. His face fell, when there was no reaction from me. I wanted to laugh, but pressed my lips together to control it.

"Ok last chance. Xander you wanna try?" Asked Roman. "M" said Xander confidently. Did he figure my name out?He raised one of his brow at the surprise look on my face. "Ok it's your turn...You lose. I think we have guessed the two letters." I shighed audibly, clearly giving up.

When I was about to say my name, there was a sound of opening and closing of the main door. Everyone's attention went that way. Then suddenly, Rose called my name out loud, clear enough for everyone to hear it.

"Mayaaaaaaa?"

Then the Brother's head turned my way, totally amused.

'Maya' they all uttered my name at the same time, as if they were trying my name.

"Suits her." said Gray to his brothers, as If they were not talking about me.

"Perfecto." said Roman, looking into my eyes with a small smile.

"I always knew, you are an Illusion"

Said Xander, with an emotion, I can't read. What did he mean by that? But I guess, his brothers Understood. They all exchanged a knowing look.

The door to the store room was wide open now. "What are you three doing here?" asked Rose, with her hands on her hips and a 'dont try with me' look on her face. They again had some kind of silent conversation, before Roman spoke, scratching his head.

"We can explain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 290 38
So I have this thing. Some people would call it a catastrophe; some would call it heart breaking. It also has the name of disease, and heart killer...
91.3K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
172 26 23
Liliana and Derek were a married couple of 2 wonderful years. Liliana worked as a fashion designer and Derek owned his own book store. One day Lilian...
57.9K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...