ANGEL...O? (BoyxBoy)

By Lady_Fangs

Daniel is 21 years old Law student who has a 4 years old son named Jared. He had Jared when he was 17 years o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Christmas Special
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter Part 40 Part 1
Chapter Part 40 Part 2
Chapter 41 Part 1
Chapter 41 Part 2
Chapter 42 Part 1
Chapter 42 Part 2
Chapter 43 Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 27

4.3K 153 28
By Lady_Fangs

Video: Soldatino sung by Paula Bennet. It was a lullaby for Nico di Angelo, a character from our favourite book series called Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan.

Chapter 27

Angelo's P.O.V

I woke up at around 6 o'clock in the morning and I couldn't seem to get back to my sleep. Daniel's arm was wrapped securely around my hips and I felt protected. His arms were strong and I always admire it because those arms can always lift my worries away. Those arms of my blue-eyed boyfriend were always be my protection and my rock.

I faced his side to find him peacefully sleeping and smiling about something in his dreams. His strong jaws outlined his smooth face. Staring at his godly face makes me wanted to melt right there on the spot. Don't forget his kisses; his sweet, tender and passionate kisses that I couldn't get enough of. I loved it when his kisses can make my knees buckled down and when all my strength leaves my body. I was actually worried that I might do something wrong whit him. I mean, what if he doesn't like the way I kiss him back? This worries me a lot, given that I didn't have much experience in a very intimate things a couple always do.

I love him too much I wouldn't know what to do if he'll ever leave me.

I kissed the tip of his nose and he just smiled at his sleep. "I love you, blue eyes guy." I whispered to him and he murmured something in response.

I got up from the bed to start the day, but somehow there was this feeling that something is about to happen. I had this feeling that as if something was weighing down my shoulder.

I chose to ignored it and trotted to the bathroom to do my morning routine- brush my teeth and wash my face.

The whole house was still quiet but I know someone who is already awake; Sonia. I'm sure she's at the kitchen at that time preparing the breakfast. She was a good cook and a very loving mother to us, I actually treat her as my second real mother and she sure loves it.

Before going downstairs, I decided to see if our little Jared was already awake. I opened his door and sure he already was; wiping and stretching and looking around as if he was trying to figure out where he was. And then his gaze landed on me..

I smiled at him. "Good morning, my little one." I said while pushing his door fully opened. 'My little one', it felt so good to say it. I made myself responsible for the little boy as well.

Jared smiled at me, showing his decayed teeth and slowly walked up to me. I stooped down so he can reach me and he gave me his sweet kisses and hug. I carried him up on my arms while his arms were around my neck.

"Good morning Papa." He whispered while snuggling in my neck.

"Did you get a good sleep baby?" I asked him, while walking downstairs. He nodded on my shoulder and giggled when is started tickling his side.

Sonia emerged from the kitchen and greeted us a good morning before going to the laundry to get something. The whole room was lit by sunlight considering that it was just 6:30 am.

"Wanna do some exercise, bud?" I asked Jared. He looked at me with his knowing grin and quickly got off me. He marched up to the stereo and turned it on, putting the Mcfly album on the disc panel. The song The Heart Never Lies came on to play and he hopped back on my arms again.

We were dancing in the melody and beat of every song that came to play. Jared and I were swaying and there were times Sonia would joined us before going back to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

Breakfast. I sure have influenced the Bradley family with my appetite in Filipino breakfast. They told me that every breakfast, they only have bacon and eggs and orange juice, sometimes pancakes. But as soon as I stepped in to their family, their appetite had gone heavy and they also started craving for rice every morning, specially my man Daniel.

The last song in the album called It's All About You came in. I swayed more to the song while Jared was giggling in my arms. We started to sing along when a hand embraced us from behind.

"It's all about you, baby" Daniel whispered the lyrics of the song in my ear and it gave me shivers down my spine, it felt good.

We exchanged our good mornings and he gave us his kisses that I couldn't get enough with.

Right after the song had finished, Sonia called us from the kitchen to go sit ourselves at the dining for the breakfast. Today, we had Tocino which we bought at the Filipino shop. It was Jared's favourite too.

After the breakfast, we seated in the living room to join Jared watching Power Rangers Megaforce. It was funny how Daniel and I were getting hooked up at the scene more than Jared, to which Sonia would just shake her head on us.

After a while, my mobile phone rang and flashed an unknown number on the screen. I pressed the answer button.

"Hello, it's Angelo speaking." I said.

I heard rustling voices over the line and voices women arguing. I heard the phone being passed or probably being snatched away until a familiar voice with strong accent spoke up, "Hello Angelo?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I was in shock. Daniel looked at me worried.

"Hello hijo! Si aunty Carol mo ito. (This is your aunt Carol)" Aunt Carol's voice boomed on the earpiece of my phone. A massive smile crept on my face as I excitedly stoop up from my seat.

Daniel looked at me confused so I told him who was I speaking with. He pulled a thumb up and I marched to the corner so Jared won't get disturbed with his TV show.

"Auntie!!! I whispered-yelled due to my excitement and my tears are starting to outlined my eyes. "I miss you so much. Kumusta na po kayo? (How have you been?) Sila Aunty Lisa at Aunty Anna kumusta po? (How's Aunt Lisa and Aunt Anna)?" I fired out my questions to my Aunt Carol and I couldn't wait to hear all of their voice.

"Mabuti ako hijo. Miss ka na din namin dito. (I'm very well, my boy. We miss you too)" She said. "Nasa loudspeaker ka, naririnig ka nila. (You're on loudspeaker. They can hear you.)"

I greeted my other aunties and we started talking non-stop, sharing stories and things that I've missed. I was laughing hard every now and then and Daniel would throw me a funny face and would sometimes hug me and kissed my nose and forehead.

I told my aunties about all of my experience in Australia for the past years and the recent events that happened to me. I started from how I defied my father and how I am the new head of Grande family now I told them about my eyes and the contract with Sebastian. It seems that they already know about it or more likely they were expecting for it to happen.

They said they were sorry about what happened with my father but I just shrugged it off. The mood changed when I told them about Daniel. They were screaming and shrieking with thrill when I told them our story, starting from the time when we met each other. I could also hear someone jumping on the background and shrieking as loud as an ambulance siren, there's no doubt it was Aunt Lisa.

I was giggling from imagining how my aunties probably looked like all fan-girling. Daniel was back at the couch with Jared and he momentarily throw me faces and funny looks. After a while, they bugged me to bring Daniel to the Philippines so they can meet them and probably threaten my boyfriend if he would never treat me well.

And then, I noticed that there were changes in their mood with all the whispering I heard on the background. I know my aunties really well and I could tell that there was something that they haven't told me yet.

"Aunty, may gusto kayong sabihin sa akin. (You wanted to tell me something, am I correct?)" I asked them. There was an awkward silence on the other line and I can imagine the three of them pointing at each other.

And then Aunt Anna spoke up...

Daniel's P.O.V

I stretch my hands on my right side while my eyes were still closed only to find that it was empty. I rolled on to my side and wiped the sleep away from my eyes.

"Angelo?" I called out for the missing person beside me. He has been spending the night at our place for almost three weeks now since Christmas day and New Year. The house became lively and cheerful ever since Angelo stepped in our lives. Though, it's only a week away before Uni starts all over again and all will be back to normal.

I stood up from my bed and looked up at the clock pinned on the ceiling. The hands of the clock told me that it was 8:05 in the morning.

I can't wait to give Angelo my morning kisses. I couldn't get enough of Angelo's kisses and I want it every second. He was so addicting and intoxicatingly good at the same time. He may look like fragile on the outside but he sure can be a dominant one. We haven't do anything sexual yet aside from just kissing, but it was enough to put me to cloud nine that no one has ever did.

My little junior down under is getting excited from thinking about Angelo and I know for sure that I needed to take care of it. I went to the bathroom to take care of my growing buddy under my boxers. I brushed my teeth before going down stairs.

I felt a bass beating under my feet and a faint sound of music echoing outside my room.

I moved out of the room as the music and beat became louder and stronger. I trotted downstairs to find Angelo with Jared on his arms swinging to the melody and beat of the song It's All about you' by McFly.

They were giggling and turning around while swaying with the music. My little Jared- or should I say our little Jared, was amused and really cheerful whenever he's around with Angelo. He was a hyperactive kid before and now he became hyperactive even more.

They didn't notice me walking their way and I surprised them with my massive bear hug from their behind. "It's all about you, baby..." I whispered to Angelo's ear and he shivered from my touched.

"Daddy!" Jared cheerfully peeked on me and jumped on my arms from Angelo.

"Good morning buddy." I kissed his forehead and tickled his tummy.

I turned my gazed to the other sunshine of my morning. "And good morning to you too my angel." I held my hands to him and he gently took it and gave me a pecked on the lips.

"Good morning sleepy heads." He replied.

When the song finished, we heard my mum calling out from the kitchen to tell us to get into the dining room to have a breakfast. Normally, we have pancakes, bacon and eggs, toast, cereals, sausages and orange juice on the table during breakfast. However, since Angelo and I started dating, my mother got used to prepare a heavy breakfast for all of us. Mum always prepares something that can be partnered with rice. Yes, rice.

Angelo being raised in Philippines has a unique way of having a breakfast. I could say he influenced us really well.

Adobo- lots of meats marinated in vinegar, soy sauce and garlic... with rice!

Tocino- pork belly with sugar and salt then fried till crispy...with rice!

Filipino foods is incredible, it's as simple as that. One thing that shocked me, however, was the choice of breakfast food. I've always been accustomed to one or two pieces of bacon or a juicy sausage in the morning, but now I get mood swings if I haven't eaten a half pig and a kilo of rice by 9am!.

Another thing I discovered about dating a Filipino is that my bargaining power is no match to them- well at least to Angelo. Everything is a potential discount for my man, no matter how small it is. He will quite happily spend an hour trying to negotiate 10 cents off price of an orange and then perform a victory dance upon the completion of the deal. He never even wanted the orange.

After the breakfast, the three of us seated on the living room to accompany Jared in watching his favourite show every morning. After a while, Angelo's phone rang. When he answered it, he froze like a statue, no expression, nothing at all. I flashed him a worried look. And then he came back to himself and smiled as big as Mount Everest.

He marched out to the far corner and I followed him. He told me that it was his Aunties from the Philippines and so I left him to talk to them privately, well after giving him my kisses.

He was so lively and happy as he narrated his story over the phone animatedly. He eventually laughed and giggled. I think they had been like that for an hour.

He was so happy until there was this feeling of uncertainty in the room. The mood suddenly became gloomy as I looked over Angelo. When I looked at him, it was the time when the first drop of tear fell from his eyes.

I quickly run towards him and embrace him with my hands. He was now sobbing and crying hard as he put down his phone. I could feel that he was broken and I don't know what happened.

"Mum!" I called for my mum from the kitchen. She ran towards us and I told her to take Jared to his room. She reluctantly took Jared upstairs while I flashed her smile that says 'It's okay.'

"Angelo, what's wrong love? Tell me?" I asked Angelo who was by then sobbing really hard. I rocked him back and forth while trying to keep him calm. After a while, he stopped crying but wouldn't speak a word. I was starting to get worried.

I stood up and told him to stay put while I get him a drink. I marched to the kitchen to get him water but when I came back, he was gone.

I panicked and quickly dialed his phone but I heard it ringing on the floor. I picked it up and thought about the places he might go. Unfortunately I couldn't think of any and so I did the best option I could think of, I called Alex to help me find my mate.

I called out to my mum and told her that I'm going out to find Angelo. She asked what was happening but I couldn't answer her at all because I didn't even know what the problem was. All I know was that Angelo was broken and he needs me. And so I picked up my car keys and met with Alex at his place.

We spend the entire day looking for Angelo. We looked for him in every shop and every corner of the street but to no avail. I was starting to worry that something might have happened to my boyfriend but then I remembered that Sebastian was probably with him. He should be.

Evening came but we haven't found Angelo. We even tried to go to the police station but they said that it should be 24 hours before they perform a search duty and declared a person missing. Nevertheless, the made a report about it. We even tried to find him at his apartment but he wasn't there.

Alex looked so exhausted for a day long, so we decided to go home. He hesitantly agreed as he was worried about Angelo as well, but I insisted that I should give him a call whenever there's an update. After thanking him, we drove back home.

I was pacing back and forth while Jared was looking at me confused. My mother was starting to worry as well and did her best to calm me down.

"Son, you should calm down. I'm sure Angelo will get back soon. He might need some space in whatever he's going through right now." My mum told me while sitting on the couch, drinking her water.

"Mum, we are a couple. We're supposed to go through whatever his problem together. We are one." I answered; tears were forming in my eyes.

After a while, Jared spoke up. "Papa loves you so much Daddy. He told me before that whatever happens, he will always come back."

Mother and I looked at him and sure right after those words of him, there was a soft knock on the door. I quickly trotted on the door and opened it to reveal a teary and exhausted looking Angelo.

I didn't waste any time to tackle him into a big hug him, so tight like my life depends on him. He hugged me back and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Please don't leave me like that again." I whispered, while savoring his familiar and calming scent.

"I'm sorry Daniel. I'm really sorry..." That was all he said before balling out again. I carried him on my arm in bridal style and went upstairs to my bedroom.

Angelo went straight to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. When he went out from the bathroom, he was freshly showered but his eyes and nose were puffing from crying. I didn't dare to ask what his problem was because I know that if he's ready to talk about it, he will eventually tell me everything.

"How's Jared? Is he asleep now?" He asked my while wiping his hair with a towel.

"He's on his bed now." I answered. "How are you feeling?"

He smiled at me but his smile was different, it didn't reach his eyes this time. "I'm fine now." He said. "I'm gonna go check Jared okay."

I just nodded as he walked out of the room.

After a while, I silently walked up to Jared's room only to see them giggling like there's nothing that happened. I stood up and leaned on the door frame while I listened to them. Jared started to yawn.

"Papa, sing me a lullaby..." my son requested.

Angelo smiled and kissed his forehead. "Sure baby." He lied down beside Jared and put the kid on his arms.

And then there was a silent pause as if Angelo was remembering the lyrics of the lullaby.

Close your eyes, I know what you see.

The darkness inside, and you're in ten feet deep.

But we've survived, more terrible monsters than sleep.

You know I will be here to tell you to breathe.

Jared yawned for the second time and I know anytime soon, he will be in deep sleep. Who wouldn't? Angelo's voice was soft and angelic. It was pure.

And then he continued.

Tu sei il mio soldatino

La ragione per cui vivo

Non ti scordar di me

Io vegliero su di me

What was that language? I never heard him speak of that language before. And it sounds good when it was coming from him.

Stumbling lost; the last choice of all that you meet

It's the cost of ruling those 'neath your feet

Paths you've crossed and trust you're trying to keep

You're exhausted, listening to the voice that can't speak.

Ma Jared, mio caro

His voice was getting rusty every word that he speaks. And I know that he was about to cry any moment. It breaks my heart to see that he was broken like that I can't even do anything for him.

Tu sei il mio soldation

La ragione ho vissuto

Non ti scordar di me

Io vegliero su di te

And that's it. He paused for a moment and I saw how his shoulder was shaking from the sobbing as streams of tears runs down on his cheeks.

I slowly walked towards him and held my hand. He looked at me with his broken expression but he took it. "That's enough now. Tell me what to do. Please, tell me everything and together we will fight it. Please." I almost pleaded.

He stood up from the bed, carefully tucking in Jared before pulling me back to my bedroom.

When we got in to my room, he took off his shirt and lied down to the bed. And then he said the words that I didn't expect that he would say. "Make love to me. Please."

I stood there shocked and trying to contemplate if what I heard was right. I blinked several time and asked him. "What?"

"Please, take me. Take away the pain from me. Make love to me." He asked, streams of tears running down from his eyes. He stood up and took off his pants together with his boxer, revealing all of him in front of me.

However, instead of getting excited about the idea of making love with him like I have dreamed of several times, rage cursed through my body.

"What do you think you're doing?" I boomed. He stepped back away from me with a shocked in his eyes. "You are not like this. You are more than this." My tears were starting to cloud my vision. "Why don't you trust me to help you to get through whatever you're going through?" I stepped forward towards him and took the blanket from the bedside. "Please let me in. Let me help you. I love you. I love you so much it hurts to see you being broken and I couldn't even do a single damn thing to help you."

Angelo broke down and seated himself to the bed. I walked up to him to cover his body and snuggled with him, trying to give him my comforting heat and to let him know that I won't let him go.

After almost 20 minutes of him balling out and crying on my chest while were snuggled to each other, he stopped and went to the bathroom. I didn't ask him or anything. I just waited for him to come out. After a while, he came out fully dressed as he walked back and snuggled to me. His rosy scent was intoxicating and I couldn't help to savor it and buried my face on his neck.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered, his voice was groggy. I looked up at him to see his eyes getting cloudy from his tear. I wiped it away and kissed his forehead.

"It's okay now my love. You came back and it's the most important thing now." I cooed at him, rubbing circles on his back. "Now, would you like to tell me what happened? It's alright if you don't want to talk about it, I understand."

He fell silent for a minute before looking up back at me. He took the position of Indian sit and I mimicked him. He inhaled and exhaled heavily. "It's Nathan..." he paused.

At the sound of the guy's name, my heart felt like as if it skipped a beat. I tried to project a straight face but my heart was beating faster than the usual. Nathan isn't just an ordinary guy in Angelo's life, he was Angelo's first love.

"You're first love." I offered to him. He looked at me confused, maybe from how I knew that information but he chose to never ask about it and he just nodded.

"He's dying, Daniel. He's only got 4 more days or less to live." He broke down once again, and the jealousy I was feeling had turned to being sorry for the poor guy. I scoop Angelo and placed him on my lap while he was sobbing on my chest. "I'm sorry I am being weak right now... I just can't ...." he said between sobs.

"Angelo..." I paused. He wiped his tears away and looked at me. "This Nathan, do you... do you..." I gulped to refresh my throat that dried out immediately. It seemed that I couldn't finish my question.

Angelo looked at me with his eyes that were black as night and shiny as a pearl. When he is upset, he couldn't control his eyes at all. "...still love him?" he offered.

I nodded, preparing myself for what I was about to hear as his answer.

He sighed and looked down on his lap. From that moment, I thought I'm gonna lose him forever, because at the end, Nathan has been with him for a lot of year compared to the months that we had together. And so he answered.

"Yes. I still do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 174 17
"Please forgive me Lord, for I have sinned." He was taught that homosexuality was wrong almost his whole life, but what happens when he slowly starts...
3.9K 189 43
I wish to edit this story and make few changes but I am wrapped up in others. This is my first attempt at writing so... hope you like. Edits may happ...
105K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
8.4K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...