Chapter 28

Photo: The three Aunties

Chapter 28

Angelo's P.O.V

"Yes. I still do." Was my answer to his question.

Right there, I saw his face slowly frowned and I could almost hear his heart tearing up into bits and pieces. And then I realized that he misunderstood me.

He sighed. "It's alright. I mean, he is your first love and I guess first love never dies eh?" he said.

I was astonished and I tried to say something but he cut me off quickly. "You don't need to explain. I understand. I really do. And who am I compared to him. Anj, you've known him and probably love him since like forever while you've only known me for what, 3 or 4 months?" he tried to smirked but failed miserably, I could also see a thin trace of tears on his eyes that was ominously to fall.  "And the fact that I hurt you from the very first time we've met, I am just so not worthy for you. I'm so..."

I jumped on his lap and strangled him while I my lips connected deeply with his own sweet lips. At first he was shocked by my sudden action but after a while, he kissed me back. He bit my lower lip softly asking for entrance which I granted without any questions. His tongue explored and battled with mine for dominance but I submitted quickly to let him take control.

He broke the kiss to catch our breathe and we looked at each other's' eyes. Both of us were breathing heavily and his pupils were dilated. Meanwhile, I knew that my eyes were pure black from that intense feeling and emotion that I felt.

"Listen to me Daniel James Bradley." I said, my arms were around his neck. "Yes, first love never dies, however, you are my real first love and you made me realized that Nathan wasn't my first love. I love Nathan before, and I loved him now. Nathan will always have a special place in my heart but you have my whole heart." I noticed his first tears falling from his right eyes while I was speaking and a flash of relief was painted on his face.

"Remember this, you can be in a relationship for three years and feel nothing; you can be in a relationship for three months and feel everything. Time is not a measure of quality; of infatuation or of love." I kissed his forehead. "Daniel, you made me feel everything that I didn't feel with Nathan. With you, I am strong. With you I am happy. And the first time we've met was the best day ever in my life because from that moment, you've started to change my life. You developed the person who I am now." I hugged him so tight. He didn't complain as he hugged me back, letting me feel his comforting heat rushing through my body.

"Anj, I'm sorry I doubted your love for me. I was just so worried that you might leave me and Jared. Man, I don't know how to live without you. I mean, you are my life now; you and Jared. And I love you so much." He said. He buried his face on my neck, giving me a tingling sensation throughout my body. My heart beats really fast as he spoke the words I love you.

"I love you and Jared so much. And I'm really sorry for making you worried earlier and for showing you how weak I am."

"Hey..." he held my chin and gently pulled it up so that his eyes meet mine. "We are committed to each other. Don't apologized when you're talking about your problems or anything, okay? I love it when you talk about anything. I love it when you tell me things. I love to know about your life, okay? I love you." He then kissed my forehead. And it was enough to feel how much he meant every word he said to me.

After a while, we decided to lie down and snuggled on his soft and comfy bed. I asked him not to put his clothes on because I wanted to feel his heat embracing my body. He didn't say anything or even complained about it though.