Chapter 26: Christmas Special

A/N: Happy Holiday to all! Happy Christmas!

Chapter 26: Christmas Special

Daniel's P.O.V

Time flies really fast, at least in my own opinion. It feels like as if it was just yesterday when I made a deal with Alex to spend my whole life with an "angel". And at the same day at the same time when a guy named Angelo walked in (more like FELL literally from sky or should I say elevator).

It feels like as if it was just yesterday when I showcased my singing talent to the whole apartment building of Angelo just to impress the guy. It feels like as if it was just yesterday when I chose to love a guy like me more than my life and to make an oath to protect and cherish him all my life together with my son- our son. As if it was just yesterday when I fought for his love when his father tried to disapproved my feelings for him, or rather my social status.

Each and every day from the past was worthy to repeat over and over again in my memory because it was the only thing I could have if everything comes to an end. Faces change, people die, everyone will say good bye, but the memory remains.

Time flies really fast. My relationship with Angelo was now in three months and still counting. The longest relationship I've ever had. And I planned to keep it that way. He will be my longest and my last.

It was Christmas Eve later tonight and though the temperature was hitting 40 degrees every day, people were still keen and dynamic to celebrate the special holiday of the year. We Aussies don't have white Christmas at all, all we have during Christmas was sun, sun, and oh, did I mention SUN?

Actually, heat waves started early in mid- October this year. I remember how sweaty our little Jared was when he went trick or treating with his Papa Angelo wearing his Minion costume, while his Papa was wearing a Power Ranger Red costume. Though the temperature was pretty high even at night, Angelo and Jared's excitement about Halloween won over the crazy heat even if it means suffocation. It turns out that my boyfriend Angelo hasn't experienced to trick or treat during the Halloween, that's why when he mentioned it to us, we decided to let him give it a try. YOLO for my boyfriend and tooth decay and tooth ache for our son. LIFE IS HAPPY. YOLO!

It's one day before Christmas, Angelo, Jared and I decided to visit the WB Movieworld. Angelo and Jared wanted to see a snow, unfortunately it was summer season, and so I surprised them with a ticket to Movieworld's White Christmas. The program wouldn't start until 6 o'clock in the evening, but we decided to spend the whole day enjoying the amusement park since we have an unlimited pass to be used for a year.

Everything started alright until Jared decided to get lost in the massive theme park with thousands of people walking around.

It started when Angelo went to buy an ice-cream. Jared stayed with me while waiting in the line to claim the photo we had with Bugs Bunny, Batman, Green Lantern, Tweety Bird, and Wonder Woman. There were lots of WB character and the three of us didn't waste any time to have photos with them.

While I was on the line, a lady with a blonde hair, greenish eyes, wearing a skinny jeans and a tank top started to ask me some random questions about the theme park. She said she was not from local and doesn't have any idea where to go next. Since she looked nice and pretty, I acted as gentleman as I really was. Though I wasn't sure if what I was telling her was correct, she still seemed to believe it and simultaneously responded with an encouraging nod. Our little chat went from the theme park's rides and shows until we ended up in our hobbies as the line went on.

While in the middle of her telling me about how she likes extreme adventure, she suddenly brushed her hands in my chest to my arms. I felt a shiver run through my spine, not from pleasure but because I felt eyes boring holes in my back.