fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPE...

By sanjuzz

Shivay and Anika. They found their soulmates in eachother. But what made them seperate? What if she came back... More

plot
1•His Proposal💍
2•AniOmRu 😍
3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda
4•Badlav
5•PA(1)
6•PA(2)
7•PA(3)
8•Meeting her again
9•Really moved on?
new cover
10•Durr Hoke Bhi Paas Hei
11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟
12•Billuji-Princess Time
13•Shivay at Anika's Place
15•Perfect Plan
16•SSO v/s VS
new story
17•Anika in Shivay's office
thank you guysss
18•Shivika in a Cabin
rewinding the story
19•Shivay got to know something😕
20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion
Promo🤧
21•A little Secret revealed😶
22•Veer's proposal and Anika's plan
23•SSO is Back
24•Shivay's Shocking Surprise
25•Anika's Faith
26•Shivay-Veer Talk
27•A shoulder to cry
28•What's happening here?
A/N
29•Tied With Eachother ❤
30•Confessing Their Heartout
31•Flirty Shivay and Lioness Anika
32•Who The Hell Is HE?
33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger
34•HE Is Here
35•The Plan Begins
36•An Unknown call and His Princess
37•Ranvi is found
38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?
39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?
40• Ranvi? Bhavya?
41• To London✈️
42• Shivay and Veer
Love You Zindagi Dobara
43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital
44• Cheapda is Awake ✌️
45• A Kiss and The Most Awaited Day
46• In The Club
47• Ranvi's Birthday
48• The Accident
49• Remembering The Past
50• The F Word That Snatched His Sleep And Peace
51•The Night Of Union
52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

14•Plan 1 success

1.8K 192 69
By sanjuzz

Sun peepped out from the clouds and admired the nature. His eyes caught a vision which gave him a blissful feeling. He turned his light to the other way not wanting to disturb the duo , sleeping so peacefully.

Shivaay's sleep got disturbed feeling a light weight on him. He kept his eyes closed trying to sleep again.

"Aawwchhhh" Shivaay screemed opening his eyes immediately.

"Hahahaha......" He saw Ranvi laughing holding her stomach , sitting on him. Shivay stared her🤨. Ranvi widened her eyes and tried to get off from him and run. But by the time she is making plans , Shivaay caught her and made her lie down beside him.

"What were you doing?🤨" Shivaay asked raising his eyeborows.

"What? I didn't get you" Ranvi asked as if she don't know anything.

"Oh really?" Shivay got up and sat on the bed looking at Ranvi.

"Really papa." Ranvi said innocently.

"Acha ji, you don't know anything? Wait i will show you now." Shivaay started to tickle Ranvi and she started to laugh like mad.

"Pa...papa... Its... tilking..." Ranvi said laughing trying to stop him.

"Will you play with my mooch now?" Shivaay asked still ticking her. Ranvi shook her head widely. Shivaay stopped ticking and lied beside her. Ranvi came on top of him and laid on him. Shivaay smiled wraping his hands around her safely and gave a kiss on the top of her head. Ranvi lift her head and looked at him. She got up from him and got down from the bed.

"Am going to mumma. You come don fasht fasht." Ranvi said and Shivay nodded his head.

**********

Shivaay came to kitchen and saw Anika feeding Ranvi , her milk who is sitting on the kitchen slab.

"Good morning"

He wished, to which she replied the same.

"Bhaiya you?" Shivaay and Anika heard a voice and turned to the entrance. There stood our Gauri along with Bhavya. Bhavya came to Shivaay and hugged him happily.

"Bhaiya, when you came? And looks like you were here only last night." Gauri asked teasingly

"Woh.... Ranvi was not ready to leave me and i also didn't wanted her to wake up. And yesterday was so raining. I dont know from where it started raining suddenly🙄." Shivaay complained

"Its okay bhaiya, sometimes it happens." Gauri said smiling. Or to say smirking?

"Good morning bhaiya" Bhavya wished him happily.

"Good mornig chocolate" he wished her back pecking her head.

Bhavya moved to Anika and hugged her wishing her good morning. Anika also wished her back. Bhavya gave her a kiss.

"Hmm.... What's the matter?" Anika looked at her suspeciously.

"Nothing dii, this was for you given by someone. So i gave it to you thats it." Bhavya said casually and sat next to Ranvi on the kitchen slab. Anika's cheeks turned pink unknown to her. With her, someone else's cheeks were also have turn into pink.

"Ranvi , its look like our kitchen is turned into pink colour." Gauri said coming to Shivaay and gave him a double meaning look.

"Hein?" Ranvi looked at her confused

"Gauri, dont you wanna go to office?" Anika tried to change the topic.

"Oh my.... I have to leave , i have meeting with the italian clients on an important project at 9:30. And its already EIGHT FIFTEEENNNNN" they heard a fading sound from the house.

"Hey , where is bhaiya?" Gauri asked looking here and there.

"Mumbai ke sadak pe" (on the mumbai road) Anika replied

"Hein?" Gauri was confused

"Call your bhaiya and ask" Anika said moving to the fridge to take out the necessary item for the breakfast.

"Yeh banda bilkul nhi badla, aaj bhi late hote hei toh kuch bhi nahi khaate"
(This man never changed. Now also he skips his food if he is late) Anika complained under her breath

"Mumma, you said something?" Ranvi asked raising her eyebrows

"Huh? No...nothing... kuch nhi..." Anika blabbered looking at her shaking her head

"WHAAATTTTTT" The knief slipped from Anika's hand. The milk bottle is somewhere in the corner of the kitchen which was on Ranvi's hand and Bhavya is lying on the floor all ready to cry.

"Hmm... bhaiya, i will meet you bye." Gauri cut the call and turned only to witness the three tigress looking at her like saalon se bhuka sherr have seen his meal.

"Wh...yy you gu...gu...guys are... looking at m..e... liikeee... that?" Gauri stammered shifting her gaze to each on them time to time.

"Kaunsi bhukamb aayi thi jo tu itni chilla rahi thi?"
(Which earthquake came that you are shouting like this?)
Anika asked keeping hsr hands on her hip.

"No dii, its not earthquake, Its magic. Today i got to know that my Khidkithod Ani dii knows magic." Gauri said dreamily.

"Kyaa bak rahi hei tu?" (What are you saying?) Anika hit on Gauri's head.

"Ouch, dii..." Gauri came to the kitchen slab and sat beside Ranvi. Bhavya also came and sat beside her.

"You know?

"I don't know."

Gauri said but quickly got cut by Anika

"Arey bolne toh dho..."(let me speak at least) Gauri hit her head with her hand

"Yeh lo..." Anika gave her a belan(chapathi roll)

"Why this?" Gauri took it in total confusion.

"You can hit your head by this." Anika said. She, Bhavya and Ranvi started to laugh like maniac.

"Hahaha, what a joke🙄" Gauri rolled her eyes.

"I was saying that, bhaiya said the exactly as you said dii." Gauri said and suddenly Anika's laughing stopped like someone switch off the sound system.

"What do you mean?" Anika asked looking here and there.

"Like, when i asked that where is bhaiya and you said mumbai ke sadak pe, he also said the same." Gauri said smiling ear to ear.

"So what? He is on mumbai road that why he said like that, he can't be at pune road at this time right? Everyone travel by mumbai road. And moreover, if he want to reach his house, he have to travel by the mumbai road only. He can't go by sea or air." Anika rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Dii i am going to get ready. I have to reach office." Gauri said and left to her room.

************

Shivaay stopped his car and got out from it. He entered Oberoi Mansion and was about to go to his room. But.....

"Ham tum....
Ek kamre mei bandh ho......"

Shivaay stopped on his track and looked at source of the voice. But couldn't find anybody. He again started to walk

"Lamhey... Raatein
koi naa jane
thi kaisi baatein
woh barsatein..
woh bheegi bheegi yaadein..woh bheegi bheegi yaadein"

Again he heard another voice but couldn't find the owner. He closed his eyes.

"OMRUUUUUU" he screamed on the top of his voice.

"THUDDD....." from nowher, 2 bodies landed near his foot.

"Hayyy, bhaiyaaa. Is this the way to call your pyaare pyaare brothers?" Rudy said rubbing his bum making crybaby face. Om also got up and started to rub his bum.

"What was it?" Shivaay asked staring Omru.

"What shivaay?" Om asked innocently

"Seriously om? Iss nalayak se toh yahi ummeed tha lekin tu?" Shivaay shook his head in disappointment.

"Bhaiya, you slept yesterday night na?" Rudy asked smirking

"What?" Shivaay asked suddenly with wide eyes. Om hit on Rudy's leg with his leg.

"Ouch..... I mean, you slept well..... yeah, you slept well yesterday right?" Rudy asked. Shivaay nodded his head and moved to his room.

OmRu turned to each other and stared each other for some seconds and they started to dance suddenly. They hi-fied with eachother.

"Whats going on here?" Their eyes widened in horror and abruptly they stopped dancing and turned to the voice with a jerk.

"No....nothing, nothing shivaay. Woh actually Rudy's college get-together is on the way na, so we were practicing for it." Om said nervously.

"You are going to be his partner?" Shivaay asked raising his eyebrows.

"Arey bhaiya.." Rudy came to shivaay and hugged him.

Kyaa bolu bhagvan😬😬 kuch toh idea dho😭😭 iss lambe baal wale praani ne toh meri o my maata kardiya 😤

He said in his mind, making crybaby face.
Shivay broke the hug and looked at Rudy raising his eyebrows.

"Arey bhaiya, my partner is someone else. I was just practicing with him, so that i can dance well there." Rudy said giving him a wide smile.

"Ladki hi hei na?" Shivaay asked auspiciously.

"Bhaiyaaaaaa......" Rudy whined

ShivOm laughed hi-flying.

*************

"Bhaiya, i am going out with my friends to have lunch. I will be back before the office time starts." Gauri entered into his cabin saying this and before he could reply she left.

"Yeh Gauri thi ki toofan?" Shivaay muttered under his breath.

************

"Wooohoooooo"

5 big hands and one cute little hand flied in the air.

"Plan 1 success." All of them screamed in happiness.

"Om, you paid for the water tanker?" Gauri asked

"Yes." Om replied happily.

*********

Heya guyssss

I am back.....

Ok... all the champa, chikni chameli are welcome😁

You guys know why😃

So guys....

I hope you guys enjoyed the update....

Follow my another acc for backup

noxification

In case if this acc got deleted, you guys have to read the update na

So go and follow.....

Byeeee

C u sooonnnn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 12.7K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
282K 13.7K 53
When Anika decides to leave OM she creates new relationships but you can't never delete your connection with your past.. What will happen when her pa...
31.7K 2.5K 10
Even before they could realise what they had between them was something very magical and pure - Love! Things went wrong. Now that realisation dawns...
425K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...