My Happiness(Yizhan) (Complet...

By wwenqing

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the co... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 : The Past
Chapter 2 : The Past 1
Chapter 3 : The Past 2
Chapter 4 : The Past 3
Chapter 5 : The Past 4 (Departure)
CHARACTER UPDATE
Chapter 6 : Zhan, I'm coming.
Chapter 7 : The Transferee Student
Chapter 8 : Unknown Number
Chapter 9 : Reunion
Chapter 10 : Weird Feelings
Chapter 11 : Exhibition Day
Chapter 12 : Do I?
Chapter 13 : Realizing
Chapter 14 : Weird Yibo
Chapter 15 : Plan
Chapter 16 : Going to The Beach
Chapter 17 : First Night Together
Chapter 18 : Jealousy
Chapter 19 : Confession
Chapter 20 : Courting You
Chapter 21 : Date
Chapter 22 : Moving in together
Chapter 23 : The Beginning
Chapter 24 : Yibo's Birthday
ATTENTION
Chapter 25(pt 1) : Revealed
Chapter 25(pt 2) : Revealed
Chapter 26 : Consolation
Chapter 27 : Acceptance
Chapter 29 : Yizhan
Chapter 30 : Sweet and Sour 1
Chapter 31 : Sweet and Sour 2
Chapter 32 : Insecurities
Chapter 33 : Unexpected
Chapter 34 : Happiness
Epilogue : A Dream Come True
Thank You

Chapter 28 : Lollipop Kissing Challenge

7.2K 426 84
By wwenqing

So for this chapter, special thanks to my favorite gay couple, Max and Yos. My gosh, they are so sweet

MATURE CONTENT🔞 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~~~~

With their parents accepting their
relationship, they decided to spend 3 more days at Chongqing. If you're asking where they'd stay.... They decided to stay at home.

Zhan stayed at his house and Yibo at his own. Just like when they were kids. The only difference was Zhan and Yibo would stare at each from their balcony while talking on the phone.

The last day before their returning to Beijing, Zhan and Yibo met their friends from high school. Everyone was shocked when Yibo told them about him and Zhan. But Yibo as more shocked when they told him that they already knew about Zhan's feelings for him.

They spent the day with their friends having fun and reminiscing high school days. All this while, Yibo was feeling guilty. Guilty for not realizing Zhan's feelings and leaving him alone. How can I be so dumb?! He thought to himself.

On the way back to their home, Yibo hold Zhan's hand and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry" Yibo said in a voice full of guilt.

"Uh... Sorry! For what?!" Zhan asked confused.

"Sorry for not realizing your feelings and sorry for leaving you alone" Yibo replied.

Zhan hugged him back tightly. "No need to say sorry, Bobo" He said.

"But, I'm sorry. I made you cry" Yibo said almost in the verge of crying.

Breaking the hug, Zhan cupped Yibo's face and brought his face closer to Yibos

"It doesn't matter. We're together now and that's what matters" Zhan said.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry. I'll never make you cry again" Yibo said and kissed Zhan lovingly.

The next morning, they said goodbye to their parents and came back to Beijing, to their own apartment.

~~~~~~

It's been 2 weeks since they met their parents. Everything went back to normal since that day. Zhan and Yibo was the happiest. They told their friends about their parents acceptance and everyone was overjoyed.

Zhan became more serious on his studies. Yibo was no different either. Both became busy with studies, not only because of their parents but also their final exam was coming soon.

Zhan and Yibo spent less and less time together doing lovey-dovey things. Yibo understood Zhan's reason of studying hard but still, he felt sad.

Yibo internally cursed his parents for this. On the other hand the only thing Zhan thought about is to be with Yibo. Yibo had fought with their parents for them to be together. So, he can this small thing for both of them.

It was Sunday, night. Zhan was studying, sitting on the floor of their living roon, while his books and laptop was on the table. Yibo was sitting on the couch, watching something on YouTube.

Suddenly Yibo stood up from the couch and sat down on the floor beside Zhan, making him startled.

"ZhanZhan, look" Yibo said, shoving his phone infront of Zhan.

Zhan staired at the phone. It was a video of an gay couple, lollipop kissing challenge.

"What's this?" Zhan asked while watching the video.

"It's a game. Let's play" Yibo replied.

"What kind of game?!" Zhan asked.

"It's like this. I'm gonna blindfold you. After that, I'll eat a lollipop then you've to kiss me and say what flavor it was" Yibo explained.

"Oh. You want to play now?!" Zhan asked looking at Yibo.

"Yeah. Baby please. We've been studying really hard. A little brake won't hurt. It's gonna be fun" Yibo said.

Zhan left a sigh and then smiled, "Ok, but do we have lollipops?"

"I'll go get some form the store" Yibo said smiling wide.

"Now?!"Zhan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah. I'll just go and be back before you know it" Yibo said running to their bedroom to get his wallet. Yibo said bye to Zhan and went out to buy lollipops.

After 10 minutes, Yibo came back with two boxes in hand.

"Zhan baby, I'm back" Yibo shouted from the front door.

Zhan was still studying and Yibo's shouting made flinch. He stood up and went towards Yibo, who's now infront of the kitchen counter.

"Why did you buy two box lollipops?!" Zhan asked.

"Not two boxes of lollipop but one of these are popsicles" Yibo said smiling.

"Then why did you buy popsicles" Zhan asked.

"The couple on YouTube also used popsicles" Yibo explained.

Zhan shaked his head

"Let's play" Yibo said as he opened the boxes of lollipop and popsicle.

Zhan walked to the dining table with one of the boxes with Yibo following him. They sat side by side.

"Who'll taste first?" Zhan asked.

"You" Yibo said grinning and Zhan nodded.

"I almost forgot. There's a rule in this game" Yibos said.

"What is it?" Zhan asked.

"If one of us gives the wrong answer 3 times, has to get punished" Yibo said.

"What's the punishment?!"Zhan asked.

"If you lose, you have to let me kiss you as much as I want. And if I lose, it's up to you" Yibo explained and smirked internally.

"Ok" Zhan said and closed his eyes.

Yibo unwrapped one lollipop, licked it several times but didn't swallow it.

"I'm done. Ready to taste?!" Yibo asked.

"Mn. Where are you?!" Zhan asked turning to Yibo.

Yibo chuckled and cupped Zhan's face, brought it closer to his. Yibo's lips touched Zhan's and Zhan tasted Yibos saliva (Damn... I don't know how to explain it. Sorry)

Breaking the kiss, Zhan thought for some time and answered, "Is it strawberry?!"

"Wow.. you got it in one go" Yibo said in amazement.

"Yayyy...you turn" Zhan sequeled in joy.

Yibo closed his eyes. Zhan unwrapped one lollipop and licked it several time before kissing Yibo.

"What is it? Orange?!" Yibo asked.

"Nope"

"Let me taste again" Yibo said.

Zhan licked the lollipop and kissed Yibo again.

"Uhh...is it cola?" Yibo asked.

"Yep" Zhan replied

They played for few minutes but no one lost. Not even once. It seems like someone's plan is not working. "Why's he so good at this?!" Yibo thought. Then a new idea popped inside his mind.

They decided to change it to popsicles. They played for sometime before Yibo used his plan.

It was Zhan's turn to taste and Yibo ate 3 different kinds of popsicles at once. As the 3 different tastes met, it was hard for Zhan to indicate the original taste. So he lost and Yibo won the game. Well, he cheated but Zhan doesn't have to know that.

"You lost" Yibo said and smirked as his plan worked.

"I thought I was gonna win" Zhan said with a sad tone.

"So, do you remember your punishment?" Yibo asked smirking.

Zhan blushed hard and to hide his blush he stood up and walked to the living room. Yibo followed him with a big smile.

"Where are you going" Yibo asked as he stood beside Zhan, who was now sitting on the floor, as if he's going to study again.

"You can kiss me after I finish all my studies for today" Zhan said looking down, still blushing.

Yibo noticed his blush and chuckled. He sat down on the couch behind Zhan. Yibo then picked up Zhan from the floor and made him sit on his lap, facing him.

"W-What are you doing?!" Zhan asked.

"No later. I won and I need my reward now" Yibo said and kissed Zhan.

Zhan kissed him back immediately. Their mouth move rhythmically. Zhan and Yibo kissed each other with full of love and tenderness. Zhan sneaked his hands around Yibos neck and deepened the kiss.

They kissed intensely yet passionately. Their saliva mixed together. The lollipops and popsicles they ate just now, seemed to make the kiss even more sweeter. Yibo left Zhan's mouth when Zhan was breathless and moved to his jawline, then to his neck.

Zhan moaned when Yibo licked his earlobe. He quickly covered his mouth with his hands. "I already made an weird sound" Zhan thought feeling embarrassed.

"Don't cover your mouth. I wanna hear you moan" Yibo said looking at Zhan.

Zhan removed his hand making Yibo smile. Yibo kissed Zhan's neck, licked it, sucked it, bit it, leaving deep and light purplish marks here and there, making Zhan a moaning mess.

"Ahh... Y-Yibo....." Zhan moaned.

Yibo sneaked his hands into Zhan's shirt and touched the soft, milky white skin under it. He traveled his hands on Zhan's whole body, trying to find those two beautiful buds.

Yibo finally found the treasures he was looking for. He rubbed his fingers on one of Zhan's nipples and Zhan moaned loudly, pushing his head backwards making Yibo more turned on.

"Y-Yibo...ahh....n-not there" Zhan said moaning.

Yibo smirked at Zhan's reaction. He made Zhan lie down on the couch and hovered over him. Yibo kissed Zhan again and removed Zhan's shirt. Zhan unconsciously wrapped his legs around Yibo's waist.

"Fuck...Zhan, you're so beautiful" Yibo said while kissing Zhan.

Yibo left Zhan's mouth and again traveled down to his jaw, then his neck and lastly stopped at his chest, while kissing and sucking it softly.

Yibo licked on of Zhan's nipple and a loud moan left Zhan's mouth. He took the nipple in his mouth and sucked it lightly while rubbing his fingers on the other one and pinching it. Zhan was moaning uncontrollably.

"Zhan.... You're really delicious" said Yibo and sucked hard.

Yibo sucked Zhan's nipple one by one and bit hard on both of them making Zhan shout in pain.

"Ahh... Yibo...d-don't bite" Zhan said as drops of tears rolled down from the corner of his eyes.

Yibo lick Zhan's nipples, which now has two visible teeth mark on them and Zhan moaned again. By now Yibo could feel his little brother was suffocating inside his pants.

Yibo kissed more down to Zhan's body. He sucked on Zhan's body leaving his art work here and there.

"....Zhan.... Can I? Please! I can't stop myself" Yibo said asking permission to do farther.

"Uh!!....." Zhan said in confusion.

"I won't put it in.... Please... I can't stop" Yibo said in a pleading voice.

Zhan stared at Yibo for a few seconds and then nodded, because he himself was clouded with lust and wanted more.

Yibo watched as Zhan nodded, giving him permission to do whatever he wants. Wasting no time, Yibo unbuckled Zhan's pants and removed it in one go, leaving Zhan completely naked infront of him.

Yibo looked at Zhan as he felt more turned on and his little brother seemed to can't wait anymore and needed to realese. He removed his own shirt and pant, threw it somewhere in the living room.

Zhan looked at now fully naked Yibo with his blushing red face. His eyes moved downwards from Yibo's face to his abdomen and to his standing proud member. His eyes widened at the view of Yibo's member. The first thing that came to his mind is 'why is it so big?!'.

On the other, Yibo looked at Zhan's standing member, which was already leaking pre cum. Yibo kneeled down between Zhan's legs and took Zhan's member in his palm.

Zhan flinched as a sudden wave of pleasure hit his whole body. He has never even touched his member himself. And now that the person he has been in love the whole time touching him, he felt like heaven.

Yibo took his own member and rubbed both their members together. Yibo growned in too much pleasure. He rubbed his hand up and down.

"Y-Yibo..ughh..f-f-faster..." Zhan said while moaning.

As if it was a singnal for Yibo, he moved his hand faster. He leaned down and kissed Zhan, which Zhan returned back, while rubbing their members together.

"Y-Yibo... I.... I'm c-cumming" Zhan said as he in he was at his edge.

"Me too. Let's cum together" Yibo said and moved his hand faster and faster.

Soon Zhan and Yibo climaxed together in Yibo's hand. Yibo lied down on Zhan's body as both of them was out of breath. Yibo kissed Zhan again. But now, it was a slow and sweet kiss. Showing both their love towards each other.

Yibo picked Zhan up and princess carried him to the bathroom. They both cleaned up and went to sleep as both of them was tired. If you're asking about dinner...well, they forgot about it.

☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry, if my smut is not good. I tried my best and now hiding under the blanket. Gosh....I feel really embarrassed.

Let me tell you a secret... The next chapters would contain smut😉

Anyways, thank you so much for 30k+ reads and 3k+ votes. Love you all. Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 3K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...
75K 6.3K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
21.2K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
648K 36.4K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...