Supernatural~P.PARKER

By miss_phee

"He's fast, she's weird, and she's supernatural." Katriana Maximoff is the little sister of Wanda and Pietro... More

Infomation :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
PART 2: CIVIL WAR
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PART 3: HOMECOMING
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
PART 4-INFINITY WAR
Not An Update
Question
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Guys... we need to talk
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
The Soul World
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 or something
Chapter 40
PART 5- ENDGAME
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
PART 6- FAR FROM HOME
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 8

1.5K 25 15
By miss_phee

MIDTOWN PREP

QUEENS, NEW YORK

Katriana's POV

KitKatMaximoff- I'm going over to Peter's house for studying.

TonyStark- Okay. Be safe.

It had been a few days since that mishap about the Accords, but now Sam, Steve, and a guy named Bucky are all wanted criminals. I was still at school, where people gave me looks because of my affiliation with the Avengers. At least Gwen, MJ, Ned, Harry, and Peter were still treating me like a human being.

"What did he say?" Peter asks, his puppy-dog face staring at me, excitement written all over his face.

"He said yes!" I cheer. Another thing, Tony had taken custody of me, it was another thing planned, and although I was pissed I couldn't have a choice in anything, it did let me stay with my friends for a while.

"Woohoo!" Peter cheers, as Harry "accidentally" knocked Peter into me, sending him and me unto the floor, noses barely touching. A light blush tinted my cheeks, as Peter got up and helped me, stuttering and blushing.

"Harry! Why'd you do that!" I huff, looking at him.

"Kater will be a thing!" Harry yells, as we all walk out, Gwen, Ned, and MJ joining us.

"Harry, we're just friends, besides, Peter's been looking at that senior girl? Uh, Liz?" I ask, looking at Peter and Ned for confirmation.

"Yep! It's true." Ned confirms.

"What! No, no, it's not!" Peter denies.

"Ugh, Gwen, we need to work harder." Harry sighs, as Gwen nods, nudging MJ, who just shrugs.

"Well, see you guys later! Peter and I are going over to his house to work on a project." I wave, and I and Peter set off.

"Hey, do you wanna go to that ice cream place that we saw during patrol?" Peter asks.

"Sure! I haven't got any money though." I sigh.

"I'll pay for you!" Peter offers.

"Oh no! I can't it's your money!" I quickly deny the offer.

"It's okay, we're friends!" Peter slightly winces at the word friends, and I sigh, walking in the store with him.

"Hi welcome to CreamBerry what would you like?" The lady asks us.

"Uh, one Chocolate ice cream, and?" Peter looks at me.

"One Mint Chocolate Chip please!" The lady quickly gets the ice creams for us and we walk out happily, licking our ice creams. We continue on our way, walking by a pretty nice DVD-player in which Peter quickly picked up. We go into his apartment building, noticing a really fancy car, but thought nothing of it. We walk in the apartment, and Aunt May is sitting on the couch.

"Hey, May, Kat came over," Peter informs, and I shyly wave to the nice woman.

"Mmm. Hey. How was school today?" May asks.

"Okay. This crazy car parked outside . . ." Peter sees someone and his eyes widen. I turn around and see Tony. What was he doing here?

"Oh, Mr. Parker." Tony smiles.

"Um . . . What-what are you doing . . .? Hey! Uh, I'm-Im-I'm Peter." He stutters, as I quietly giggle.

"Tony." Tony smiles.

"What are . . .what are you-what are you-what are you doing here?" Peter asks.

"It's about time we met. You've been getting my e-mails, right?" Tony asks, winking at Peter, a gesture to "go with it."

"Yeah. Yeah." Peter nods.

"Right?" Tony smiles.

"Regarding the . . ." Peter starts.

"You didn't tell me about the grant," May adds.

"About the grant," Peter says.

"The September Foundation." Tony helps.

"Right."

"Yeah. Remember when you applied?"

"Yeah."

"I approved, so now we're in business."

"You didn't tell me anything. What's up with that? You keeping secrets from me now?" May teases.

"Why, I just, I just . . . I just know how much you love surprises, so I thought I would let you know . . . wh . . . anyway, what did I apply for?" Peter redirects his attention to Tony.

"That's what I'm here to hash out," Tony says.

"Okay. Hash, hash out, okay."

"It's so hard for me to believe that she's someone's aunt." Tony comments. Oh yeah. Tony and Pepper broke up so, yeah. It's not the best time for any Avenger.

"Yeah, well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know?" May says.

"This walnut date loaf is exceptional." Tony compliments.

"Let me just stop you there," Peter says.

"Yeah?"

"Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"It's pretty well funded."

"Wow."

"Look who you're talking to. Can I have 5 minutes with him?" Tony asks.

"Sure." May nods. I make to come with them but, Tony stops me.

"Natasha's in the car. You're going with her. Bye squirt." Tony waves, and I sigh. He definitely found out that Peter's Spiderman. I walk into the car, where Nat has sunglasses on and a regular car.

"Hey, honey. How was school today?" She jokes.

"Eh, not much, just some tests and stuff. What about you and Steve?" I retort.

"Steve and I. It's complicated." Nat spoke.

"Like everything right now huh. Is Wanda okay?" I ask.

"She's-Clint's broken her out. She's on Team Cap." She replies.

"Ah." We board the plane, and thanks to super fast pilot dude, we're there in record time. I also put on my super in the plane, and we were walking down to the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre.

"So now Team Cap are terrorists." I mutter angrily. They only stood up for what they believed in.

"It's just a matter of time. Our satellites are running facial, biometric, and behavioral pattern scans." An Attache speaks.

Security Chief speaks to Natasha who's standing in their way. "Move, or you will be moved."

"As entertaining as that would be . . ." T'Challa, King of Wakanda smiles.

"You really think you can find him?" Nat asks.

"My resources are considerable." T'Challa argues.

"Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes . . . so you could probably do that in about half the time." I snort.

"Shuri would like you a lot." T'Challa smiles at me, then resumes a poker face. "You know where they are."

"I know someone who does." Nat smirks.

Later, we're at an airport, where apparently, Team Cap is. I fiddle with my fingers, before flipping my hood on when Tony speaks.

"Alright. I want you guys to neutralize Team Cap, talk some sense into them, make them sign because in 12 hours, if they don't sign, their gonna be war criminals. Not my choosing, but my hands are tied at the moment. Spidey, keep your distance. Web them up. Kat, you know most of them pretty well, I need you to talk to them, they'll listen to you. Nat, you try to take Clint. The rest of us, neutralize, and compromise. T'Challa, don't kill Barnes, you can question him. Okay, let's go." I and Peter hide behind some terminal thingies. It's about to get wild.

"Hey, Kat." Peter starts.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

"Promise me you'll try not to get killed?" Peter smiles, before throwing on his mask.

"Always Spidey-Boy. By the way, this suit is a really nice update to the onesie." I snicker.

*okay let's calm down befroe the storm arrives.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
69.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...