𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬�...

By Yoongi_Gloss

ᴛʜᴇ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ : ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭�... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏 - 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰
𝟐 - 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚
𝟑 - 𝐁𝐞𝐝
𝟒 - 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟓 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝟔 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟕 - 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟖 - 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟗 - 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟎 - 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨
𝟏𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟏𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟑 - 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧
Who Am I? (Not A Update)
𝟏𝟒 - 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟓 - 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟔 - 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏𝟕 - 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨
𝟏𝟖 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟐𝟎 - 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝟐𝟏 - 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝟐𝟐 - 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑 - 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤? 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭? 𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟒 - 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝟐𝟓 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟔 - 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭
𝟐𝟕 - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
I've Been Tagged Again
𝟐𝟖 - 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟗 - 𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥
𝟑𝟎 - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟑𝟏 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟑𝟐 - 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
𝟑𝟑 - 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟑𝟒 - 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟑𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨
𝟑𝟕 - 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝟑𝟖 - 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐮𝐛
𝟑𝟗 - 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟎 - 𝐁𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟒𝟏 - 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟐 - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟑 - 𝟏𝟖 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟒𝟒 - 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟒𝟓 - 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒𝟔 - 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝟒𝟕 - 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒𝟖 - 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧
10k!!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟗 - 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟓𝟎 - 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

𝟑𝟓 - 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

11.4K 472 43
By Yoongi_Gloss

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

Yesterday was crazy. Jungkook officially confessed in the weirdest way imaginable and my stomach felt like eating itself, but today I can eat, though only a little.

I wandered downstairs to see Jungkook playing games. He was finally acting normal. I opened the fridge to see the pancakes were still there and swiftly snatched them.

'I've been waiting for you.'

-

I immediately devoured the amazing pancakes. I had a weird feeling that someone was watching me tho. I looked around, but found no one. Jungkook was still fixated on his game, Yoongi was in his room, Jin was at work, and the others were doing their own thing.

'Maybe it's just in my head.'

I got up to walk to my room, but I only made it halfway there before someone ran straight into me and knocked me over.

"Oh, sorry (Y/N)."

Jimin held out his hand.

"I was actually just looking for you." He laughed.

"Is there something you need?"

Jimin helped me up. I could feel a pair of eyes burning into my back, so I looked over to see, Jungkook with his game still running just staring into my soul.

"Well, I got some new snacks, and I wanted you to try them with me."

"Ah... sorry, but I'm somewhat on a diet, so I'm not eating snacks."

'That was mostly of the truth.'

"Why!? You look fine to me." Before Jimin could speak, Jungkook yelled out.

This time, instead of just gawking, he got up and raced over to me and Jimin.

"I just thought it would be good if I went on a diet, that's all."

Jungkook was definitely not buying my lie.

"What's the actual reason you're going on a diet?" Jungkook peered over me.

"God Jungkook! Why does everyone have to be so nosy!"

I scurried up to my room and slammed the door.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

"Dang it Jungkook! Namjoon sent me on a mission to figure out why (Y/N) wasn't eating yesterday, and you missed it up."

(Y/N) had ran to her room and slammed the door.

"Well sorry, I didn't know you and Namjoon were working together." Jungkook had a sarcastic tone.

"Why are you so angry?"

He didn't say anything, just turned around and sauntered back over to his game.

'Man, sometimes I just can't understand Jungkook and his childish ways.'

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐢𝐧 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

After hours at the hospital, I finally could go home.

I stumbled in. Inside was completely dark and quiet.

'Of course, they must all be asleep.'

I dragged myself up the stairs and down the dim hall, but I could see (Y/N)'s bedroom light on. I went over to the door and slightly peaked in, to see (Y/N) laying down in bed still awake.

I lightly knocked on the door and walked in.

"What are you doing still up bun?"

I shuffled over and sat down on the edge of her bed.

"I was waiting for you to come home, I wanted you to tuck me in." She yawned.

Her cuteness made me giggle a little.

"Well, you're already in bed. Do you want a bedtime story?"

"Yeah!"

I saw her eyes rapidly flare up in excitement.

"Okay, okay. What kind of story do you want?"

I dropped my work bag on the floor and kicked off my uncomfortable shoes. Moved over to the free side of the bed and laid down next to (Y/N).

"Hmmm, can you tell me about how Jimin was?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.9K 18
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...
106K 3K 23
Your neighbor has a hybrid and you always see them all lovey dovey and you never get affected by it. But one day you see them like this and you can't...
95.9K 3.1K 9
•Yoongi x Reader : Hybrid AU• Seoul, May 2019 Main focus:You . . . You are an ordinary girl that moved to Seoul for personal reasons and with dreams...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...