Miraculous | Book 2(Old Versi...

بواسطة ChanelPradaGirl

⚠️WARNING: CRINGEY BOOK⚠️ المزيد

Surprise!
The Collector
Despair Bear
Despair Bear (Part 2)
Prime Queen
Befana
Logan
Riposte
Love Speller
Robustus
Robostus (Part 2)
Envious Kagami
Gigantitan
Birthday Girl
The Dark Owl
More Amazing Pictures Of My OC!
Glaciator
Glaciator (Part 2)
Unexpected Visit
Sapotis
Sapotis (Part 2)
Meteor Shower
Gorizilla
Hey Ronnie!
Captain Hardrock
Important Note
Cordonia
Cordonia (Part 2)
Zombizou
It Happened Again...
On Hold
Syren
Schedule
Santa Claws (A Christmas Special)
Strike
Frightningale
Strike (Part 2)
Troublemaker
Strike (Part 3)
Reverser
Imposter (An Among Us X MLB Crossover)
Anansi
Anansi (Part 2)
Dazzler
Sandboy
Frozer
Frozer (Part 2)
Of Barcelona & Couples' Class
Style Queen (Queen's Battle- Part 1)
Queen Wasp (Queen's Battle- Part 2)
Malediktator
Liar's Threat
Catalyst (Heroes Day- Part 1)
Mayura (Heroes Day- Part 2)
Happy Anniversary
A/N

Meeting Master Fu

2.9K 79 25
بواسطة ChanelPradaGirl

Place Des Voges

Adrien was currently sitting on a bench holding a black umbrella as he watched Kalianna gleefully dance around in the rain. 

The girl was soaking yet, but somehow, she still managed to look adorable. 

"Kalianna, come on! Get out of the rain and sit down with me!" Adrien whined playfully.

"No!" Kali replied as she continued dancing and jumping around in rain puddles.

"Your gonna get sick you know" The green-eyed boy warned.

"Its just rain, what's the worse that could happen?" 

Adrien shook his head with a smile.

~~~~~~~~

"Are you done now?" Adrien questioned as he stood up while Kalianna came running up to him and ducking under his umbrella. She was drenched, though, playing in the rain was worth getting wet.

"M-hm!" Anna clutched his arm with a smile. "Let's go"

Kalianna and Adrien walked over to his limo and entered it.

Meanwhile, Marinette had been watching everything from afar, holding a pink umbrella. The bluenette had decided to take a walk in the rain when she came across Kalianna and Adrien. She sighed sadly, feeling a pang of jealousy.

2 Days Later

The amber-eyed girl was sick, really sick. Adrien was right by her bedside, feeding her warm soup. He gently rested a hand on her forehead.

"Ma reine, your burning up!" The blonde-haired boy exclaimed.

"I know" Kalianna sneezed. Her parents were unfortunately on a business trip, and Madeline had a day off, which means she had no one to take care of her except her boyfriend.

Adrien chuckled and fed her another spoonful of soup. "Even your sneezes sound adorable. Cute"

Kalianna blushed. "S-stop making me blush..."

"I'm not doing anything. Your the one who's making yourself more redder in the face than you already are" The boy smirked.

Kal blushed once more, she got up out of her bed and began pushing Adrien out of her room. "Out!"

"Awww, is the beautiful princess mad?" Adrien teased.

The noirette blushed even more and lightly pushed Adrien out the front door. "Out! A-and don't come back! I-I don't wanna get y-you sick!"

"Aw, your cute when you stutter" Adrien teased again.

Kalianna squealed and quietly shut the door in his face.

"I love you!" He said on the other side of the door.

"I love you too" The silky black haired girl responded, trying not to squeal again.

Simultaneously, the two lovers leaned their heads against the door, smiling with closed eyes. Adrien then ran off to his house.

"You didn't really kick him out of the house because you didn't wanna get him sick did you?" Sunny asked.

Kalianna shook her head. "No. My Aunt Evelyn told me that if I ever got sick, she knew an old Chinese man who could heal me up. His name's Wang Fu, and I'm gonna pay him a visit"

Sunny's eyes widened. "That's the man that I wanted you to meet!"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"You brushed me off the last time to go comfort your "Adrikins" Sunny quoted her last words with a smirk.

Kalianna blushed. "Sunny, speed up!"

"Wait! I'm not sure you transforming while your sick is a good ideaaaa!" Sunny cried as she got sucked into Kali's choker. 

The usual gold light enveloped the girl's form. She swiped a hand over her face and a light gold mask with black outlining it appeared over her now amber cat slit eyes. She flipped and twirled and a blue, black, light gold suit with leopard spots formed over her attire. The girl ran her hands through her hair and it went up into a ponytail with bangs along with leopard ears. For the final finish, she got into a heroic pose with a smirk.

Leopardess ran upstairs and out to her balcony, just as she was about to swing off, she sneezed. "Ugh. I better hurry up to Master Fu. Now, where did Sunny say he lived again? Wait...she didn't! Urgh! Guess I have to find him myself" With that, she swung away. 

~~~~~~~~

Leopardess sighed irritation and detransformed in a secluded spot. She had been trying to find Master Fu for half an hour, and she still hadn't found him!

"Okay, I give up. Can you please show me where he is?" Kalianna asked, feeding her kwami a cookie. She sneezed just then.

"Next time, try not to be so impatient" Sunny advised, munching on the cookie. "Now follow me"

Sunny began guiding Kalianna to Fu's massage shop, being careful not to be seen. Kalianna was sneezing here and there when she arrived.

"Is...is this the place?" The noirette asked.

"Yep!" Sunny replied.

Meanwhile, Master Fu was in a sitting position, holding a cup of green tea with special herbs in it.

"Master, is she here yet?" Wayzz asked.

Fu stayed quiet. 

3...

2...

1...

Kalianna knocked on the door and slowly entered as Wayzz flew off and hid inside the gramophone.

"Um, hi, Mr. Fu. I'm Kalianna De-Sinclair. My aunt Evelyn told me about you before she died, you know her right?" The girl sneezed.

"Ah, yes. Evelyn De-Sinclair was such a nice woman. Here, drink this. It'll help you feel better" Fu gave her the green tee.

"Wait, how did you know I was sick? Did you know I was coming?" Kalianna asked, sipping the green tea.

"You wouldn't be here if you weren't sick. And as for your second question, yes, I did" Fu clasped his hands and noticed the promise ring on Anna's finger. "That's a beautiful ring, where did you get it?"

"Oh, it's from...my boyfriend. He and I are...secretly dating. I know I shouldn't have just said that but, I feel like I can trust you, plus, if your my aunt's old friend then that must mean your a kind man" Kalianna sat down and continued drinking her tea. "Mmmm. This tastes good! Am I gonna feel better soon after I drink this?"

"The side effects of green tea can help you get stronger, and it will help you feel better as well" Fu said with a polite smile. "You can come out now Wayzz"

The kwami flew out of his hiding place. "It's very nice to meet you Kalianna, I'm Wayzz!"

"And let me guess, your Mr. Fu's kwami?" 

"He sure is" Sunny clarified.

"Sunny, where have you been?!" Wayzz asked with wide eyes. "The last time I saw you was when Evelyn was a teenager!"

"Huh? You guys knew my aunt when she was younger?" Kal queried.

Fu nodded. "Yes, we did, but she stopped visiting us one day. It was probably because she was getting sick constantly, I wanted to help her but, there was nothing I could do"

Kalianna sighed. "Yeah, Sunny told me that she used to get sick when she was a teen. How did my aunt discover the Leopard Miraculous? Did you give it to her?"

"No, she found it. And if it was not for my mistake, I would've given it to her" 

"Your mistake? What do you mean? Did you...lose the Leopard Miraculous?"

"Along with the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculous. I was more worried about the Leopard Miraculous, it was the most powerful one. But when Evelyn found it, I was relieved" Fu explained.

"How did you meet her?" Kalianna asked.

"I had pretended that I was a beggar wanting money for food. No one gave me money, but this kind girl did"

~Flashback~

Fu was sitting on a corner with a ragged blanket wrapped around him, and he had a can right next to him.

Just then a man walked by.

"Sir, could you please lend me some spare change? I'm so hungry" Fu said in a raspy tone.

The stranger scoffed before walking away.

Fu continued to beg for money, but all he got was rude comments from men and women.

"Go get a job!"

"I'm not giving my money to a bum like you!"

"I know you're faking it!"

Just then a young girl walked by. She looked about sixteen. She had beautiful black hair, tan skin, and grey eyes. 

"Excuse me young lady, do you have some spare change, I'm in desperate need for a warm meal" Fu uttered.

Instead, of scowling or saying something rude, the girl smiled. "Of course I have some money!" She dug into her purse and took out 100$ dollar bill and put it in the can. "There you go"

"Thank you young lady! You're an angel!" Fu exclaimed.

The girl scratched the back of her head and grinned. "You're welcome" She began walking away.

"Young lady, before you go, what is your name?" Fu asked.

The girl smiled brightly. "Evelyn. Evelyn De-Sinclair. I hope I run into you again someday!" With that, she ran off.

"My massage shop!" Fu hollered. 

Evelyn stopped and turned back to face him. "Your what?"

"My massage shop, that is where you'll find me"

"Alright then, see you soon!" Evelyn chirped before running off.

Fu smiled. "Yes, very soon"

~End of Flashback~

"I'm not surprised. Aunt Evelyn was always kind to everyone she met" Kalianna said softly, putting a hand to her heart.

"She was very generous. Come here, I want to show you something" Fu stands up and ushers Kalianna to the phonograph and uses the code which unlocks access to the Miraculous Box.

"Wow!" Kali exclaimed, admiring the box.

"Fascinating isn't it? This was where the Leopard Miraculous was" Fu pointed at the spot where the Leopard Miraculous was, it was on the outer part of the Ladybug and Cat Miraculouses, which were already taken.

"Master Fu here is the Guardian of the Miraculous Box" Sunny interjected.

"That is correct. And if the box were to ever get into the wrong hands, it would be bad for everyone" Fu explained seriously.

"I could only imagine what terrible things would happen if Hawk Moth got his hands on all those Miraculouses, including, me, Ladybug, and Cat Noir's! Wait, do you know who Ladybug and Cat Noir are?"Kalianna inquired.

"Of course, but-"

"You can't tell me. I know. I don't wanna know either. We can't know each other's identities, it's top secret" 

"You're a very smart young lady Kalianna, or should I say, "Your Highness" Fu jested.

Kalianna giggled. "Your funny!"

Fu gave her an eye closed smile. He then put the back of his hand on her forehead. "It looks like your all better now"

"Really? That fast?" Kalianna said, standing up. "Did that green tea have in special herbs or something?"

Fu nodded.

"Oh, no wonder why it tasted so good!" Just then Kalianna got a call from Adrien. "I have to go Mr. Fu, it was nice meeting you, hope I see you again!" The amber-eyed girl ran out while Sunny flew behind of her. 

"Bye Wayzz! Tell the other kwamis I said hi!"

"I will!" Wayzz shouted back, waving at Sunny with his tiny hand.

"She's just like Evelyn" Fu muttered to himself with a smile.

Word Count: 1,874

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.4K 1K 27
𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘻-𝘈𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰...
18.7K 1.3K 17
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘓𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵...
95.6K 2.2K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
46K 1.6K 16
‎‎:¨ ·.· ¨: ‎𝐼𝑓 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒; ‎ ‎ ‎...