Never forgotten (yoongi x rea...

By the-legendary-echo

A story about how you and yoongi were best friends. Until that one day when he left you...but no matter how l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
‼️NOT A CHAPTER PLEASE READ‼️
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not a chapter!!!
Thank you!!!

Chapter 11

1K 35 2
By the-legendary-echo

(A/n) just going to say that this is a crazy, and I mean CRAZY long chapter. There's 2235 words! But please enjoy!
———————————————
It's been a couple days since the incident in the alleyway. You where actually really excited for today, because today your going to the amusement park with all the bts members.

You were just sitting on the couch waiting for the members to pick you up.

"Where are they? They said they were going to be here by 1:00. And yet there late..."

You check the time again impatiently waiting for them to arrive.

"It's 1:10!? Where are they?!"

You didn't realize how excited you were. You start pacing around the small hotel room.

Not long after that you hear a knock coming from the other side of the door. You run over to it and swiftly open it revealing a very tall and handsome man. The one, the only, kim seokjin.

"Are you ready to go yet y/n?"

"I've been ready longer then you would care to know."

You happily walk down the halls of the hotel beside seokjin. "Someone looks excited."

"I'm very excited! I haven't been anywhere with a friend in years!"

"Umm...y/n. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!"

"Did yoongi tell you about...the thing?" You raise an eyebrow at him, obviously not knowing what he's talking about.

"I don't know. It depends on what the thing is."

"Well...if you haven't already heard it, then yoongi would kill me if I told you before he did. Besides, you probably would have known what I meant by the thing, if you've already heard it."

You give him another strange look but decided to leave it alone for now. You reach the front doors of the hotel and start walking to the van.

Seokjin gets into the drivers seat while you crawl into the back. You where sitting beside hoseok and namjoon. yoongi, jungkook, And taehyung were  sitting in the seats in front of you, And then Jin and jimin sat in the driver and passenger seats.

"Did you guys hear about the guys who robbed me?"

"What about them?" Namjoon replies with a bit of interest heard in his voice.

"They got caught! I got my wallet back, but they already spent some of the money...but excluding that, everything was there!"

They start saying stuff like "right on!" Or "that's good". you show them a toothy smile letting them know you appreciate there reply's.

After an hour of driving you finally Arrived at your destination. You squeezed your way out of the van impatiently waiting for everyone else.

After everybody was out, you all started walking towards the lineup to get in. Your smile turned into a frown after seeing how huge the lineup is.

"This is going to take forever!" You whined while walking to the back of the lineup.

"Your going to be just fine." Yoongi stated emotionlessly. You pouted and crossed you arms while looking at him.

"This is what I meant when I called you childish."

"I'm not childish!" Yoongi didn't even bat an eye at you. He doesn't look very happy today.

After waiting for an hour or so, you finally got into the amusement park. You took everyone to a ride that made them look worried. All except for jungkook And taehyung. They both look really excited to go on this ride.

Once you got into the ride somebody came by checking if you were safely secured in your seats. Namjoon sat beside you, constantly licking his lips and fiddling with his fingers. He looked really nervous.

You grabbed his hand while smiling at him. "You don't need to worry about anything, your completely safe!"

"I know that...it's just that I not do well with spinning rides..."

"Well then why did you come on?"

"You seemed like you really wanted everybody to go on."

"Well next time there's a ride you don't want to go on, you don't have to!"

"Thanks." The ride started slowly spinning, but it didn't take long for it to pick up the speed. It started spinning so fast you had to shut your eyes to keep yourself from getting a headache.

The ride was flipping you upside down, and right side up over and over again until it stopped.

You got off smiling and so did taehyung and jungkook. But the rest looked almost sick.

"So did everybody enjoy the ride?" You asked them all.

Everybody except taehyung and jungkook shook there head no. You furrowed your eyebrows trying to think of a ride they would all enjoy.

You looked around for awhile until you spotted a small roller coaster. There wasn't much drops or any loops. It looked calm enough. You brought them to the ride, and watched as they examined it.

"It looks like it would be a nice ride!"
Hoseok smiled at you.
After waiting in line for a few minutes it was your turn to ride. You sat beside namjoon as the ride slowly started moving.

After the roller coaster, you all went to a game where you have to pop balloons to win a prize. If you pop three, you get something small on the bottom shelf. If you pop five, you get something huge on the top shelf.

You all played a round, but sadly you got nothing...most of them popped three balloons, or even four. But jimin got five.

"Wow jimin! You got five! What are you going to get?" You asked him

He looked at all the huge stuffed animals and finally picked one.

He looks at you and then back at the stuffed bear. "Here y/n." He hands you the plush.

"Your giving me this huge bear!?"

"Well only if you like it."

"I do! I love it! Thank you so much jimin!" You give him a hug and then start carrying the stuffed bear.

"How about we take that to the van so you don't have to carry it around." Namjoon suggested.

"Ok!" You and namjoon walk back to the van to drop your plush off.

(Time skip brought to you by...me...just me )

Your all tired after spending an hour running around and going on rides.
"Is everybody having fun?" Seokjin asks

You all say that you did except for one person. Yoongi hasn't said anything the entire time. You walk to the back of the group where yoongi was.

"Are you ok yoongi?" You were worried that he wasn't feeling well or something.

"I'm fine. Why'd you ask?"

"You haven't said a word, you've hardly been on any of the rides, and your just walking back here alone. Please tell me what's bothering you..."

*sigh* "I told you there's nothing wrong." He tells you with a rather harsh tone. "Why are you concerned anyway? I brought you here to hang out with the other members. Not me."

You where taken aback at his words.
"I came here to spend time with my friends! And that includes you!"

His eyes widened at the sudden outburst. But he quickly relaxed his eyes and gave a warm smile.

"Well then, you choose a ride and I'll sit with you. How's that sound?"

"It sounds great! So I think we should ride...the viper!"

He looks a bit confused. He probably doesn't know which ride that is. You point your finger at the ride, as he slowly looks In the direction that your finger is pointing. His eyes widen and his mouth slowly opens.

"That's the biggest roller coaster here!"

"I know!" You grab his arm and start running towards the ride.

While you were waiting in line, you start examining the ride. There's tones of loops, straight down drops, and even parts where you go upside down.

Your extremely excited, but yoongi looks more nervous then ever before.

Taehyung and jungkook were the only other ones who wanted to go with you guys. Everybody else was to scared.

After waiting a long time, it was finally your turn to go. You and yoongi sat in the front while jungkook And taehyung were a couple seats behind you guys.

Someone came by to make sure you were safely secured. You look over at yoongi. He still looks nervous.

"Your going to be ok yoongi."

"You sure about that? You shouldn't need to be strapped in this much to have fun. You should only need to do this strapped in if your trying to brutally murder someone in there sleep. This isn't my idea of fun."

Before you could answer him the ride started moving. "Well there's no turning back now yoongi!"

Everybody started screaming as loud as they could at the first drop. Yoongi's eyes were shut tight while he screamed along with everyone.

After the ride you all got off. "That was the worst ride ever!" Yoongi shouts.
You giggle at his reaction but then run off somewhere.

"Where are you going now!?"

"Just stay there! I'll be right back!" You ran towards the place where you can see the photos taken while you were riding. You payed the lady at the desk to print the photo for you.

"Thank you!" You take a look at the photo In Your hand and smile. Yoongi has that huge gummy smile showing, and his eyes were shut tight. He's so cute! Wait, what!? You shake that thought from your head and run back to yoongi.

You show him the photo, he smiles slightly. "For moving five hundred miles per hour, that's a pretty good photo." You laugh at his sarcasm, and then walk back to your group of friends.

"I think we should start heading home now." Namjoon suggests.

"Awwwwww!" You all say in unison.
Jin's face then lights up after realizing something.

"Namjoon's right. We should get y/n home." Jin winks at the other members, and the others widen there eyes in realization.

You give them all a questioning look, but before you could ask what that all was they already started making there way out of the amusement park.

There was a bit of a crowd so you Guys had to stop for a moment and wait. While you were waiting you looked at a couple guys who were just staring at you. They realized you where looking at them so one of them winked at you.

You were still a bit traumatized from the incident a few days ago so you got a bit scared. One of them smirked at you which then made you even more frightened. Without thinking you wrapped your arms around the persons arm I front of you, and dug your head into there shoulder.

The person turned there head around to look at you. "Y/n? What's wrong? It was yoongi.

You point to the two guys who were staring at you. and they both still are...

Yoongi realizes what was going on. You look at the two guys again and see there terrified expressions. Yoongi probably gave them a look you hope you never will have to see. They start walking off somewhere else.

"There, if you need anything else just let me know." He smiles and then looks back at the others.

You let go of his arm and then you all start walking back to the van.

After an hour of driving you start realizing that this isn't the way back to the hotel. "Hey guys. Where are we going?"

"We're taking you home. Where else would we go?" Jimin asks.

The van stops in front of a huge building. It's an apartment building.
You all get out and the members start leading the way.

Your very confused but decide to stay quiet. You take the elevator to the fourth floor and walk in the hall, until you reach a door with the number 302.

Yoongi takes a key out from his pocket and opens the door. You walk in and astonishment washes over you.

"This place looks amazing! Wait...this is for me?"

"Well it's definitely not mine." Jungkook slightly giggles at your astonishment.

"But how am I supposed to pay for this!?"

"Just calm down. We're helping you pay until you get a job that can support you enough on its own."

"But...but why? Why are you doing this for me?"

"Well you can't stay in a hotel for forever." Hoseok answers your question while smiling.

You run over, and give them each a hug, saying thank you to everyone.
"I...I just can't believe your doing this for me..."

"Why wouldn't we do this?"

"Well I came into your lives unexpectedly, I came to Seoul without even being properly prepared, leaving you guys to take care of me. I don't deserve you guys..."

"We all love you y/n. It's us who don't deserve you."

You couldn't hold it in anymore. You broke into tears at there kind words, and fall on your knees. They all surround you and got on there knees. Before you knew it, they all pulled you into a group hug.

I hope this never has to end. This is an amazing feeling. Please guys...don't leave me...

(A/n) oh heck! This was a crazy long chapter! I worked really hard on this so please vote or comment! Once again thanks for reading! Have an amazing day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 651 12
"Come back, you brat" Yoongi and Jimin are the cutest couple in the world, you could imagine. They have been together for almost 2 years when suddenl...
260K 10K 66
[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happens when you end up dissing Kpop in front...
12.4K 1.1K 33
❤︎︎ A MIN YOONGI x READER FF ❤︎︎ "Love is a beautiful creation of God but it is not in everyone's luck" It hurts like hell when the person whom you l...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...