The witch [reader x various]

By 1234321X

#5 In Deku x reader 5/19/2020 #1 in Shouto x reader 9/12/2020 Izuku makes friends with this mysterious quirkl... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 6.5
Ch.7
Q & A
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Q&A Characters.
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch) 25.5
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Results
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Attention

Ch.16

3.1K 152 36
By 1234321X

Izuku and company all remained silent as Vexon and Mimi frantically tried to heal their injured friend. Iida, Shouto, and Kirishima just studied the carriage and the creatures pulling it. Izuku and Katsuki watched in horror at how lifeless their childhood friend looked as her friends tried to heal her.

"Why aren't the potions working?!" Vexon asked as he started to panic.

"What do you mean?!" Roman shouted over the winds.

"The Healing Potions aren't closing the wounds, and I can't stop the bleeding," Vexon said, tears rolling down his cheeks as he starts to break down.

Momo tried again and again to make something to help, but every time she tried to use her quirk her body would flare in pain. She never felt so useless in a time of crisis like this as she sobbed and apologised to the girl that saved her over and over again. Mimi confirmed that the curse on Bakugou and Momo were temporary and should wear off.

"All right if magic won't work, Then we need a quirk that can heal. Hey any of you ji- Humans know any healing quirk users?" Roman asked his passengers.

"Recovery Girl, Take us back to the hospital we came from. Recovery girl could still be there," Izuku said with desperate hope in his eyes.

With a firm nod Roman gripped the reins and hurried to the hospital.

------

Moeru helped Tomura to a comfortable surface as he set him down.

"W-what did that brat do to me?!" Tomura asked with a growl.

Moeru and Dabi inspected Tomura's leg to quickly realize that his bones were gone. Dabi grimaced at Tomura's noodle leg, grossing out the other villains as well.

"Moeru fix this!" Tomura demanded.

"Everything will be fine Shigaraki, Just drink this and don't move your leg for a days," Moeru instructed as he handed Tomura a vile of Skele-grow potion.

"Anodynum," Moeru said waving his wand over Tomura.

"You really are a Wizard aren't you?" A rat sized Mr.Compress asked in awe.

"Indeed, Engorgio," Moeru casted.

As Mr.Compress grew back to his normal size. In joy he thanked Moeru as he went to find a spot for him to rest. Moeru looked over to dabi too see him walking away, giving off a don't want to be disturb vibe. With a tired sigh Moeru turned back to his boss patient.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Shigaraki asked suspiciously.

"Of course, you have nothing to worry about Shigaraki," Moeru said with a soft caring voice, as he gently stroked Tomura's hair.

"Oh Tomura tell me if you start to feel pain in your leg, than I can probably do something about,"

Tomura wanted to swipe Moeru's hand away, but he felt for the first time in a long while calm and somewhat at peace. He relaxed under his touch and slowly dozed off. Dabi watched from the side as memories from his childhood came to the surface.

-----

"Did Endeavor do this?" Yuuto (13yr old) asked, as he attended to Touya's burns.

Touya (7yr old) sobbed as he nodded a yes as Yuuto applied a thick orange paste on his burns. Touya laid his head on Yuuto's lap as he watched the paste seep into his skin and cure his burns.

"There, is that better?" Yuuto asked as he stroked Touya's hair.

"I-I just want Him to stop. He pushes me till I hurt and burn myself. Mom t-tries to stop him, but he just hurts her," Touya sobs as he hugs his teen friend.

"Such an awful man," Yuuto sneered as he hugged his friend.

"I-I wish I could stop him!" Touya shouted in frustration.

"Sadly a man of power like him can't be stopped by weaklings like you and I, but you can become strong Touya," Yuuto said, rubbing Touya's back.

"You mean it?" Touya asked.

"Yes, you have a powerful quirk that is your's and your's alone. If you can become stronger than Endeavor, then it's him who should be afraid. But as of now not so much," Yuuto said as he tickled Touya.

Touya wiggled  and giggled on the ground as he tickled senseless, but he quickly turned and attempted to wrestle yuuto to the ground. Yuuto played along and let Touya "overpower" as he fell to the ground, Touya stood triumphantly on his back.

"Oh powerful Touya, Have mercy on little oh me," Yuuto said dramatically.

"Looks like i'm not weak like you claimed," Touya said with a smug smile.

"TOUYA! WHERE ARE YOU?! IT'S TIME TO TRAIN!!" Endeavor called out.

Yuuto flinched at the man's voice as he quickly stood up and placed Touya on the ground. Touya's smug face turned to one of terror as he clung to Yuuto.

"Yuuto please take me with you?" Touya begged.

"Touya I can't do that, I can barely take care of myself on the streets," Yuuto said as he squatted to Touya's level.

"I don't want to go back to him, I don't want to be alone again," Touya cried.

Yuuto's eyes watered as he watched Touya begin to cry. He quickly pulled Touya into a hug.

"You're not alone, come back here at the same time, same place. I'll always be here waiting for you if you need me Touya," Yuuto promised as he stood up and ran off.

"TOUYA!" Endeavor shouted.

Touya turned to see his father, and he was furious. 

Dabi slowly made his way over to Yuuto who was sitting in a more reclusive spot leaning on his side against the wall. Dabi slowly sat beside him, with their backs towards each other.

---------

The group managed to get Y/n to the hospital just before the Recovery girl left. She was taken to the recovery room with Y/n to patch her up. As the group waited they got distracted as one of the TVs was broadcasting the fight between All Might and All For One. The battle was epic as a small crowd gathered around the TV. As everyone cheered for their hero, Mimi noticed that Recovery girl had finished and her patient was stable. She told her friends and they sneaked out of the crowd to visit Y/n.

After sneaking into the room, they quickly feed Y/n an energy potion and healing potion to help move the progress along. When Recovery left she alerted Aizawa of what happened and what his students had done. He was not happy.

Y/n soon woke up and was able to slowly sit up and talk with her friends.

"I told you not to be reckless you beautiful idiot," Mimi sobbed as she hugged her friend.

"He would have killed that girl, I couldn't let that happen," Y/n said softly.

"We couldn't save you, the potions weren't helping before. What Happened out there?" Roman asked with great concern.

"Remember the sword that has been stolen in the news lately ?" Y/n asked. "It was that sword, I recognized it from our history artifacts textbooks,"

"That would explain why magic didn't work. The charm cutter sword can slice through magic, and any injuries from the sword can't be healed by magic," Vexon explained.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal Recovery girl and Mr.Aizawa. The group turned around in slight shock.

"What are you kids doing in here, the patient isn't-,"

Recovery girl stopped when she saw that the girl was awake and well. She quickly made her over to Y/n and inspected her wounds. She was shocked to see that the wounds had healed completely, just leaving a pretty large scar running down her torso. Her quirk can do many great things, but not without drawbacks. If she were to heal her all at once like this, the girl would be unconscious for at least two days at least. And the last time she checked these kids were Quirkless or at least that's what they told her.

"So you were there when my students made their rescue attempt?" Aizawa asked in a bored tone.

"Yes sir," Roman said, slightly intimidated.

"I would like to give my apologies for what my students put you through," Aizawa said with a bow.

"O-Oh it's alright," Y/n said simply.

"It's alright? You could have died today," Aizawa said in confusion.

"I could have, but I didn't  and they just wanted to save their friend," Y/n said simply.

"They broke my trust, and not just my trust but the school's trust to follow the law," Aizawa said sternly.

"I know, but please don't expel Izuku and his friends?" Y/n asked.

"Midoriya, so are you two close friends?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes, and I know he will make a great hero. You certainly are going to need hero's like him and his friends for the times ahead," Y/n said simply.

"Why do you sound like you know more than you're letting on?" Aizawa asked as he stopped at the door.

" I don't know, ladies' intuition I guess," Y/n jocked slightly.

"Ladies' intuition huh?... Well get some rest and I'll think about your request," Aizawa said as he turned to leave.

-------

 Mimi,Vexon, and Roman were talking, Izuku and his friends came to visit.

"Y/n!" Izuku called as he ran over and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Izuku, Bakugou. It's good to see you guys again," Y/n said with a tired smile.

"It's good to see you're not dead," Bakugou said simply.

"Hello I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, I wanted to thank you for saving me and to apologize for failing to protect you. I'm supposed to be a hero in training," Momo said in shame.

"It's all right momo. The whole reason we came out was to help," Y/n said, placing a kind hand on her shoulder.

"And it's a good thing you guys did, we... We failed miserably when we tried to Rescue Bakugou," Kirishima said with a sad sigh.

"I mean for the most part it looked like a far plan, It could have worked,"Y/n said, trying to lighten the mood.

"HUH! Who said I needed rescuing?!" Bakugou asked in annoyance. "You all better listen I didn't need your help, not from you Deku or you Magic weirdos,"

"Aww Your welcome you angry chihuahua ," Roman said in a condescending tone.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU F!$#@ GINGER!" Bakugou shouted in fury.

"Bakugou calm down Man," Kirishima said, trying to be the peacekeeper.

"So.. Magic is real? Then you are all Witches and wizards?" Shouto asked simply.

"What Makes you say that?" Mimi asked with an Innocent look.

"Well quirks are capable of many things, but each person has one and can only do that one thing. Yet Potter managed to pull off very different feets of power," Shouto said.

"What do you think we are?" Vixen asked simply.

"I think you guys are witches and wizards," Kirishima said with confidence.

"Wait I thought you guys were sworn to secrecy?" Izuku asked, confused.

"Secrecy, w-why," Iida asked curiously.

"They're not supposed to Tell you what they are," Bakugou answered.

"Oh no I hope we didn't get you in trouble," Momo said in worry.

"Oh don't worry the ministry of Magic isn't as strict as it was before quirks," Vixen said simply.

"Before quirks?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah it was strict back then, but now that humans have quirks we can get away with more things. And most will definitely not believe in magic," Y/n answered. "But please keep it a secret or else the Magic of high commission will send people to whip your memories,"

"But it's getting late and you guys need to head home," Mimi said with a smile.

As the others left it was just Izuku and Y/n in the room. Y/n slowly sat up and walked over her friend.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry," Izuku apologized.

"About," Y/n said.

"Lying to you and not taking in your warning. You told me that things would go wrong and they did and.. And,'' Izuku stuttered as he began to sob. "I almost lost you and got you killed,"

He gasped when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. His cheeks turned red as he felt her rest her head on his shoulder.

"Im angry that you lied to my face, but i'm happy that you, Bakugou and your friends are okay," Y/n said.

"I'm sorry," Izuku said as he turned to hug her.

"I forgive you, But promise to write more often. I've only been receiving from Bakugou as of late. I miss your letters," Y/n said as she broke away.

"I-I Will. That's not a lie," Izuku stuttered as his cheeks turned cherry red. 

This time he meant what he said.

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 2 8
Y/N has just moved back to Japan from the US after a 10 year absence. Her former friends, Izuku and Katsuki, had their own lives now and had never pl...
307K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
1.5K 31 5
"Wait you're quirkless?" Y/n is from America, where the movies there have inspired her to become a hero, even though she's quirkless. I do not own My...
19.5K 447 24
y/n the daughter of pro hero hawks and pro hero rose. in a tragic accident they both died. they died eachothers arms in a villain attack. leaving y...