The Beast

maha_lashareee tarafından

Gulaab mukhtar khan ; the girl with a bubbly personality; who's laugh and giggles lighten the dark world arou... Daha Fazla

A new esteem
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

14

11.2K 673 198
maha_lashareee tarafından

  ابتداۓ عشق ہے روتا ہے کیا،
  آگے آگے دیکھیے ہوتا ہے کیا،

(It's the beginning of love, why do you wail; just wait and watch how things unveil)

Fifteen year old Ebek was used to it;
Used to see his mother in someone else's arms;
Used to see his father bringing in other womens home;
But he was confused.
It wasn't normal, his parents weren't normal and nor was he.
He had asked one of his friend ; fahim whether his parents did the same but his friend had punched him in the jaw...
They were no longer friends.
It was almost 10 in the night and he was still sitting at one of the cremated benches outside the sports club.
He didn't wanna go home and witness all of that again.
His parents didn't cared where he was or what was he doing ; they were lost in their own world of sins.

"Hey, what's wrong pretty boy?"
A voice broke his train of thoughts, Ebek stared at the small group of boys who were now standing in front of him.
They were wearing black shirts and ripped jeans, with similar silver chains on their necks, one of them had a slit on his eyebrow.

"Nothing"
Ebek lowered his gaze and stared at his shoes.
The three guys eyed each other mischievously and smirked.
The young boy was loaded with money, they saw the expensive clothes he was wearing and the Alpino watch on his left wrist.

"You can share with us, we will help you"
One of them sat beside Ebek and patted his shoulders.
Feeling the concern in his voice; Ebek stared at him.

"I-I.."
Ebek was hesitating, wondering if they will punch him like fahim did.

"Shehzaday you can tell us"
Ebek scratched the back of his neck anxiously.
Should he tell them?
Ebek felt like crying hearing the soft tone of his voice, no one ever talked to him like that...
In need to get this off his chest.
Ebek told them everything with tears in his eyes.

"That's very sad pretty boy. Your parents are assholes, don't waste your tears on them btw I'm jazzy"
The guy sitting beside him called jazzy said and side hugged him while winking at his friends.

"And these two are Arhan and Babar"

"Enough of being sad. Come with us shehzaday"
Arhan said, Ebek eyed the slit on his eyebrow. He imagined himself with the same slit.

"W-Where?"
Ebek panicked when they started dragging him with them.

"Heaven-"

"-a place where you will forget all your sorrows"
Jazzy mused.
His other two friends laughed loudly.
Ebek could only stare at them in confusion.

"I don't understand"
Ebek tried to snatch his wrist from Arhan's grip.

"You will understand soon mere jaan"
Babar said with a smirk. 
Ebek was oblivious as all three of them were giving each other meaningful stares.

They stopped in front of an unknown place where the music was blasting, Ebek's brain was telling him to stop and go home but he couldn't act on his thoughts as they forced him inside the place.

"How old are you?"
Ebek was entranced by the neon lights flickering in that place, the music was buzzing loudly and there were a lot of people dancing, laughing and drinking?

"Fifteen"
Ebek felt his cheeks warming up when he saw a girl pressed against the wall being kissed by a guy.

"Damn"
Jazzy was surprised to hear his age.
Ebek looked older than his actual age because of his tall physique.

"Chalo Shehzaday aaj tumhen mazy karwate Hain"
Ebek frowned in confusion when they gestured him to sit down on a pink plush sofa.
Ebek stared down reluctantly and eyed the tray that Arhan had pushed in front of him.

"Drink these pretty boy. This is the cure to your problems"
Ebek was still a gullible kid so he had given in easily and drank the small shot glass in one gulp.
Whatever that was, it surged a fire inside of him as he drank another glass.
It was very bitter and it burned his throat but it somehow made him crave even more.
His head felt light headed and Ebek let out a laugh.
He hated his parents, He hated them.
Ebek laughed again and drowned another glass, feeling his heart beat increasing.

"Hey handsome"
A female voice slurred in his ear, Ebek stared at the red haired girl in front of him, he didn't noticed anything else as his vision was blurry.

"Take care of him for the night Jennie"
Babar said as he snatched Ebek's wallet from the table.

"I'll take care of him, it's been a while since I spent the night with someone this handsome"
Ebek felt a caress on his neck as he struggled to open his eyes.

"And we will take care of this"
Arhan laughed while counting the thousand bills from Ebek's wallet.

That was the only thing he heard that night but he was feeling various touches, someone was touching him,
Ebek rubbed his eyes but they won't open.
A hand was unbuttoning his shirt and he blacked out after that.

~

"Rose Rose Rose"
Murtaza was singing in a high pitched voice as he saw Gulaab who was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Murtaza Bhai. What is this behaviour?"
Ammara glared at him when he pushed her aside and sat between her and Gulaab.

"You shut up, goldfish"
Murtaza jibed at her plump lips. A smile projected on his lips when he saw her face getting red in anger.

"Rose, let's go to pizzeria. Just you and me without this brat accompanying us"
Murtaza suggested side eyeing Ammara who was going to whack his head any moment.

"Murtaza Bhai. If Ammara won't go then I won't accompany you"
Ammara smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Rose you don't ever take side with me, I can be your best friend but you only hang out with her"
Murtaza's voice was filled with fake emotions as he wiped his imaginary tears; causing Gulaab to broke into a fits of giggles.

"The only thing you're good at being is a pervert Murtaza bhai"
Hamid laughed loudly from the other side of the room at Ammara's remark.

"You little shit. Girls are attracted to me even if there's no effort from my part"
Murtaza pinched the side of her arm, he panicked when Ammara let out an exaggerated scream.

"Mom-"

"Aye Chup"
Murtaza leaned in and palmed her lips, he felt a surge of current feeling her soft plump lips on his palm.

"Lbbveed-"

"What? Kiya bol rhy ho"
Ammara gestured at his hand.

"Ohhhhh sorry"
He retracted his hands from her lips.

"Pagalll"
Ammara growled and left the room in anger.

"No one respect me in this household"
Murtaza stared at Gulaab and complained.
Gulaab's face was red from trying not to laugh.

~

When they reached pizzeria, the sunlight was draining away and dusky colors were subdued in the sky.
They had spent 3 hours to convince Ammara to accompany them.
This girl was a handful.
They had ordered their favorite fajita and barbeque pizzas.
Gulaab was never fond of eating out she preferred to stay at home and order home delivery instead but Murtaza was successful in dragging her here along with Ammara.

"Oh Allah! Can you stop taking pictures already? All of this is going in our stomach anyways"
Murtaza gritted and proceeded to take a slice of pizza but his hand was slapped back by a glaring Ammara.

"Don't ruin my pictures"
Murtaza let out a groan when she started taking more pictures.
What was her obsession with pictures, it was beyond him.

"Hey Gul, isn't that the guy who stalked you a while back"
Ammara whisper yelled, causing Gulaab to stare at the person she was looking at.
It was Ebek Awarkzai indeed.
With a..
A girl.
The girl was the definition of beautiful and bold with her sleeveless peach colored shirt and dark blue jeans that reached her shin, her hairs were a dyed a light shade of blonde.
Gulaab felt her heart drop when the girl touched his hands that were lying on the table and he smiled at her.
It was the first time Gulaab had actually noticed how pretty his smile was..he had a small dimple on his left cheek.

"Gul?"
She looked away from them when Ammara called her.

"Yes, what were you saying Ammara"
Gulaab wiped her hands with a napkin not feeling like eating anymore.

"I said, Murtaza Bhai is emptying himself in the restroom so that he can eat some more"
Ammara joked and took a slurp of her banana milkshake.
Gulaab made a cringed face and looked away.
Her eyes were involuntarily roaming at their table again and again.
Ebek Awarkzai looked so happy with that girl.
It bothered Gulaab.
She couldn't explain what she was feeling and why she was feeling it.
Was she jealous?
Did she wanted to be the girl beside him?

~

Ebek was beyond amused, he was feeling the weight of her gaze on him and she wasn't very well in holding her gaze back.
When she entered the restaurant with her cousins, he had noticed her instantly.
She was looking like the embodiment of Aphrodite in her pastel blue ensemble, her honey locks were framing her angelic face oh so beautifully.
They sat down on a table not far from him.
He was here with one of his female friends, Ghaniya.
When that little fucker Murtaza left the girls alone, he leaned towards Ghaniya suddenly showing interest in her girl talks.

"Ghaniya can you touch my hand?"
Ebek wanted to see how his flower will react.
He was amused to see a frown on her face when Ghaniya touched his hands.
He let out a fake laugh and eyed Gulaab from his peripheral vision.

"What's this about Ebek?"
Ghaniya asked suspiciously.

"You see the girl two tables away wearing pastel blue? She's your bhabi"
Ghaniya raised her eyebrows in surprise and discreetly stared at the girl who was currently looking at the floor with renewed interest.
Ghaniya's eyes lingered on her angelic beauty, no wonder Ebek had choosed her but she wasn't from the elite class from the looks of it.

"She's very pretty Ebek but I didn't knew that you were into such type-"
Ebek was still staring at Gulaab but Murtaza had came back from the restroom.

"What do you mean? Ghaniya"
Ebek questioned not liking the tone of her voice. It was as if she was looking down at Gulaab.

"I thought you were into bold girls like me with experience and she looks too young and innocent"
His lips immediately tugged into a smirk as he stared back at Ghaniya's bare shoulders and deep neckline, then he stared at Gulaab whose head was modestly covered with a veil with only a few strands peeking out.

"Such girls are suitable for one night stands not for marriage. My gulaab is pure and innocent with dignity and grace she's not like other girls. She's unique and that's what makes her so special"
Ghaniya felt her cheeks warming up, feeling insulted by his choice of words.
He literally called her a one night stand material.
Ghaniya stared at the blue eyed beauty in jealousy, there was something so appealing in her face that even as a girl she couldn't help but stare at her.

"I will leave now"
Ebek stood up when he saw them leaving.

"Can you give me a ride Ebek?"
Ghaniya hastily picked up her purse from the table.

"Call an Uber Ghaniya"
Ebek gritted and walked outside of the restaurant.
Gulaab was walking at a slow pace.
Ebek took fast steps towards her and held her wrist.
Gulaab gasped feeling the familiar touch on her wrist, she hesitantly stared at Ammara's retreating back.
Murtaza was already in the parking.
Gulaab bit her lips anxiously and turned around, she didn't wanted Murtaza to see Ebek and start a fight again.

"I'm only yours Gulaab Mukhtar"
Ebek leaned in and whispered in her ear, his lips touched the tiny stud on her ear lobe.
Gulaab shuddered feeling her heart getting wild.
Her eyelids were heavy as she peeked up, admiring his chiselled face.

"I am yours Ebek Awarkzai"
Gulaab whispered.
She smirked triumphantly when his grip loosened, she snatched her wrist away seeing the shocked look on his face.
Ebek stood rooted on his place when she started walking away from him.
His mind still processing the words she had said.
I'm yours Ebek Awarkzai.
She had given him a hope, a promise.
Did she felt the same as him?
Did she loved him?

______________________________________

Hello guys. Sorry for the very late update but I have been really busy with my studies, my research is around the corner. I was working on the proposal since days.
It's just a filler chapter just for you guys so that y'all don't have to wait alot.
The real shit will happen in the next chapter so please look forward to it and don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you peeps ❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6M 80.5K 81
Michael Sheikh is a name of fear, a sinner, cold blooded assassin with no heart. He didn't believe in love, considering it to be nothing more than a...
448K 18.9K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
55.3K 3.2K 50
#1 Legally InsanE Being the daughter of a prestigious Indian Politician has never been so difficult untill I come across the biggest lie of my entire...
287K 15.5K 22
"Me Usmaan ke ilawa kisi bhi mard ke bistar pr sone ka soch bhi nahi sakti" "Naam Nahi Lo Uska!" "Usmaan" Zaakir Khan. A messiah to many, a man...