Wandering Heart | YoonJinKook...

By halekook

When you know, but don't have the voice to speak or the guts to leave. Mature Audience Mpreg Slight Angst Em... More

WELCOME!
1. I Know
2. Hope
3. Unnecessary
4. Interview
5. Piano
6. Anniversary
7. Stupid In Love
8. Confrontation
9. His Truth
10. Lies
11. Avoidance
12. Angry Truth
13. Time
14. Unexpected
15. Regret
16. Empty
17. Jimin
18. Angry Words
19. Burning Truth
20. Addiction
21. Painful Truth
22. The Answer
23. Resolution?
24. True Colors
25. Everyone Got Issues
26. It Lingers
27. Confused
29. Talk
30. You Both Failed
31. Rebuild

28. Stay

5K 455 89
By halekook

A/N: I cannot tell you how many times this chapter got deleted. In the end, I hope it was worth it cause my frustration reached its peak with it. 

Jungkook's Pov:

I got up from my seat so I could get a better look, it seemed someone had sent Jin flowers, he had been getting them very often, but as usual, I smiled as he ripped what appears to be the card from it and dumped the flowers in the outside trash, along with the card.

I wasn't sure who kept sending him flowers, I had a hunch that it was that ex of his, but I wasn't too bothered by it, as he seemed not to have any interest in whoever it was.

Living across from him wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been, I get to see my kids daily, not up close, but I still got to see them. I recognized after two weeks of moving in that Jin despised the idea of me living across from him.

From my bedroom, I was able to see into his, well, I was until he permanently kept the window and his blinds closed. I didn't choose the room intentionally across from his; it's just that the room I am in happens to be the master suite, I wasn't going to pick another room besides the master.

Although when I finalize my plans to move next door, I genuinely hadn't expected for him to move back home, I was actually thinking he was going to get married to the man he cheated on me with, but I guess that relationship had been short-lived.

I struggled a lot living across from him because every time I saw him, I wanted to talk to him, but besides saying something about the kids, he didn't respond to me most of the time, but just like the person who kept sending the flowers, I never stop making small comments.

"You didn't like the flowers?" I yelled as I caught him staring over at me.

"Are you stalking me?" he yells back.

I jumped down from the porch and walked halfway towards where he was standing, "I could if you want me to."

He rolled his eyes "in your dreams."

"How did you know? Every night too, I think about you before I fall asleep, and when I was up, you are the first person I think about."

He shakes his head and let out a strange laugh, "And if you had learned to keep your dick in your pants, you could have been falling asleep next to me and waking up next to me, but you didn't!" And with that, he stormed into his house, slamming the door, leaving me with nothing to say.

I think maybe I shouldn't have brought that up; our conversation seemed like it would've gone well otherwise.

Sighing to myself I turned and walked back to my house, maybe next time we will be able to have a decent conversation without one of us upsetting the other, and that's a day I am looking forward to.

Living across from him has made me realize how much I miss him and our family. Although I am pretty sure it's been the opposite for him.

********

I woke up to the annoying ringing of my cell phone, groaning I reach over on the night table to shut it off, but upon picking it up, I realize Jin was calling me.

Quickly sitting up on the bed, I answered the phone to hear him crying on the phone.

"Jin, are you okay?" I got out of bed, grabbing my shirt and ran out of my room as I waited for him to answer me.

"M-mia...." That's all I could hear him say as he kept crying. A feeling of nervousness came over me, and I kept trying to get him to tell me what was going on, but he couldn't respond to me.

I could hear Mia crying in the background as I slipped on my shoes and ran out of the house, across to his house.

"Jin open the door please." my voice was shaky as I rang the doorbell over and over, he was freaking me out, hearing him cry and Mia crying in the background was driving me crazy.

I pound my fist against the door until he opened it up. When he opened the door, he had Mia in his arms wrapped in a blanket.

"What's wrong, Seokjin?" I took Mia out of his arms, and that's when I felt it, she was burning up.

"s-she was fine earlier, and then-"

"Did you call the ambulance?" I questioned and placed Mia, who was fussing to lay against my chest.

Jin nodded his head, making me breathe out. "Okay, good. Now, call Jimin, or I can give you Namjoon's number and ask one of them can babysit Jae for us. I am going to go in the ambulance with Mia when they come, and you will stay here until whoever is willing to babysit Jae, you drop him by their house and meet me at the hospital, okay?"

Tears were streaming down Jin's face as he pulled out his phone and shook his head.

"Did you check her temperature?"

"1-103"

"Fuck!" I hugged my baby girl in my arms and began soothing her, "it's going to be okay, daddy got you, the doctor will make sure you are okay soon, just hang in there." It hurts my chest hearing her cry, my daughter wasn't a cry baby, so I knew she must have been miserable and unwell to be crying as she was.

I felt relief wash over me as I heard the sound of the sirens coming close to the house.

While I was in the ambulance on our way to the hospital, I was monitoring the emergency worker who was taking care of Mia. He had her hooked up to the IV and had given her some medicine. I made sure he called into the hospital, letting them know he had my child coming into the hospital.

I wasn't sure what had caused such a high fever for her, and I wanted to know, maybe it was nothing, but I couldn't afford to think like that. I had already lost a child, and I couldn't lose another.

I also called Namjoon and asked him to bring Hoseok by Jin's house to stay with Jae and pick up Jin and bring him to the hospital. Based on how Jin was earlier, I didn't want him to drive, and I made it clear to him before I left the house, that he wasn't allowed to drive, and Namjoon would take him to the hospital.

*********

Shaking my leg, I was observing the doctor who was taking care of my Mia. As soon as we had gotten to the hospital, they brought us to a room, and the doctor assigned to Mia began taking care of her.

"Okay, so your little girl has the flu, which is very common right now. Our pediatric unit is filled with kids with the flu right now. Due to how high her fever is, we will need to keep her here and monitor her until that fever goes down."

"S-so, she will be okay?"

The doctor smiled at me and nodded her head, "based on my observation and experience, she will be fine, once we get the fever down. She will be cranky, but it's expected, the good news is you brought her in before the fever got any higher."

I big wave of relief washed over me, and I walked over to where Mia was lying, she was still sniffling, making me sad. As a parent, I wish I could be the one who was sick and not her. "You will be okay soon, princess; I am sorry you have to feel like this right now."

Hearing someone crying behind me, I turned to see it was Jin, "i-is s-she o-okay?" he stuttered out, making me walk over to him and pull him into my arms, "she is going to be fine, it's the flu."

"I-I should've brought her in earlier," he whispered against my chest.

"It's okay, she is under the doctor's care now, and they assured me it's flu season, she will be fine. Come so she can see your face; I think that will make her happy." I released my hold on him and brought him over to our daughter.

"Kook, how's Mia, she is good?" Namjoon surprises me by asking, and I turned to face him. "She will be fine, thanks so much for helping out so late."

"It's not a problem. You know I am always here. By the way, do you and Jin want anything, coffee, tea?"

"Umm, I could use some coffee right about now, and Jin will have tea, preferably if they have green tea. Jin, do you want anything else?"

I turned to look at him; he had already gotten in the bed beside Mia, hugging her to his chest.

"Some bottled water."

"Aight, I will be back," Namjoon said and walked out of the room.

I turned towards Jin and Mia, giving them my full attention, watching as Jin runs his fingers through her hair, "I am going to spend the night here with her, you can stay with us if you want." he said while looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 29K 41
Jungkook hates how emotionally unavailable his husband is towards him and how selfish he is within their marriage. When he chose to marry Kim Seokji...
1M 60.2K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
50.8K 2K 8
[Safeword, Angst, Hurt/Comfort] Seokjin was tired, hungry and parched. BTS were angry, jealous and aroused. This was destined to end badly. Or the o...
288K 17.9K 64
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...