𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬�...

By Yoongi_Gloss

ᴛʜᴇ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ : ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭�... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏 - 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰
𝟐 - 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚
𝟑 - 𝐁𝐞𝐝
𝟒 - 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟓 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝟔 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟕 - 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟖 - 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟗 - 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟎 - 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨
𝟏𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟏𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟑 - 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧
Who Am I? (Not A Update)
𝟏𝟒 - 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟓 - 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟔 - 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏𝟕 - 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨
𝟏𝟖 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟐𝟎 - 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝟐𝟏 - 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝟐𝟐 - 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑 - 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤? 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭? 𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟒 - 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝟐𝟓 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟔 - 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭
𝟐𝟕 - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
I've Been Tagged Again
𝟐𝟗 - 𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥
𝟑𝟎 - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟑𝟏 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟑𝟐 - 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
𝟑𝟑 - 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟑𝟒 - 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟑𝟓 - 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨
𝟑𝟕 - 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝟑𝟖 - 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐮𝐛
𝟑𝟗 - 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟎 - 𝐁𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟒𝟏 - 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟐 - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟑 - 𝟏𝟖 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟒𝟒 - 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟒𝟓 - 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒𝟔 - 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝟒𝟕 - 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒𝟖 - 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧
10k!!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟗 - 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟓𝟎 - 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

𝟐𝟖 - 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

12.1K 541 130
By Yoongi_Gloss

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 | 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Once we got home, I rushed straight to Jin, who was preparing a quick snack for us. I placed my hand up to his ear and whispered.

"All of us need to have a talk tonight, without (Y/N) and Jungkook."

And left him before he could ask why.

'I don't need his ongoing rambling right now.'

-

Right before the clock struck 8, Jungkook finally made it home with fury in his eyes.

"You guys could have waited for me at the bus station!"

"You could have saved (Y/N) when she was getting ambushed by your so-called best friend." I was not in the mood to deal with him.

I would normally not care if Jungkook's friends picked on someone, but they had to choose (Y/N).

"Jungkook! Your friends were picking on (Y/N)!" Jin overheard us from the kitchen and instantly ran out.

Jungkook stood stiffly in the doorway, looking down at the floor.

"I didn't know that they were picking on her, I was busy." Jungkook tried to defend himself, but it was no use. He was in charge of taking care of (Y/N) today, but he totally failed.

"Busy doing what! What could be so important that you came home so late and forgot about (Y/N)!" Jin was livid with Jungkook. All of us were.

It was a great thing that Hobi dragged (Y/N) elsewhere to play dress up, because where this conversation was going wasn't good.

"I have other things to do other than babysitting a stupid girl!" Jungkook was being to yell now.

"Well Jungkook, since you have other 'more important things to do' than babysitting, I sure you're tired, so just go to your room." Jin wasn't screaming anymore, which was a little worrying.

Jungkook looked a little shocked before turning into a bitter look as he stomped his way to his room and slammed the door.

"So is that what you wanted to talk about tonight?" Jin asked.

"Yep. I don't even know if (Y/N) recognizes that she was being bullied, but if she hasn't acknowledged yet, we can still make things right."

-

(Y/N) was tucked into bed and everyone except Jungkook was called to the living room.

"So, what is so important we need to talk about?"

Namjoon walked down the stairs from tucking (Y/N) in.

"It's about Jungkook and (Y/N)." Jin spoke up.

"Please don't tell me that he tried to mate with her!" Hobi jumped up, looking like he would run into Jungkook's room and beat him up at any minute.

"No, Hobi sit down." Jin was trying to be calm about everything, but I could tell that he was even getting irritated.

"It seems that (Y/N) is being bullied by Jungkook's friends, and Jungkook was out for a while."

"Who's Jungkook's friend?" Yoongi's silky tail was whipping back and forth and his once brown eyes looked more like bright green cat eyes.

"Yoongi, whatever you're thinking don't do it." Jimin finally spoke. "I know you think violence can solve everything, but it doesn't."

"Jimin I know it will be a little hard for you to look after (Y/N) since your on the top floor and she's on the bottom, so Taehyung could you look after her, and I'll talk to the school and see if they can monitor Jungkook and (Y/N)." I could tell Jin just wanted to get some sleep from working non-stop.

"Jin, Jimin and I have a class during (Y/N)'s lunch period, I could only eat with her today, because the teacher arrived late." I announced.

"It's fine, I can eat with her tomorrow, I'll skip the library." Namjoon looked up.

'Well, it's settled, I'll walk her to class and Namjoon will eat with her at school. Let's hope that nothing happens.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.8K 18
"You're my bunny? Hah, nice try. Now get out of my house before I call the cops, hmm?" BOOK WRITTEN IRONICALLY WITH A FRIEND, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIN...
34.7K 1.6K 17
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...
954K 20.5K 200
'ᴷⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ, ᴷⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ' ⁻ ᵇᵃᵈᵇʸᵉ Super soft and squishy bts imagines! Each chapter is its own story and...
144K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...