I'm Being Stalked By A Ghost...

Od darker-than-ebony

This is not your usual vampire tale, the path Emi travels is the path no one takes. Her life has been complet... Viac

Part one
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five!
Part Six
Part Seven ♥
Part Eight ♥
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part FIFTY!!!
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty!!
Part Sixty-One
Part Sixty-Two
Part Sixty-Three
Part Sixty-FIVE!
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty-Eight
Part Sixty-NiNe~
Part Seventy!
Solaris' Backstory <3
Part Seventy-one
Part SEVENTY-TWO :3
Part Seventy-Three ❤️‍
Part Seventy-Four❄️
Part Seventy-Five ☫
Rumor & Sven's Backstory :D ☂
Part Seventy-Five
PArt Seventy-Six ♡
Alex's Side Story
PART Seventy-Seven ♥
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty - 1/2
Part Eighty - 2/2
♥ Epilogue ♥
Epilogue Part two!!

Part Sixty-Four

354 16 12
Od darker-than-ebony

AN:

HELLO! How is everyone today?? I would have had this out sooner but with Christmas tomorrow and all my baking and last day of work! :D OH MAN! I hope all of you are having a great holiday!! Here is a super long chapter that I can't believe I wrote. Let's start this darling!

_________________

Your eyes shoot open as you sit up in Etelms bed. You blink looking around the room.

'That was a strange dream.' 

Your body is shaking, you felt clammy, as if your body has been freed from a fever. You breathe out and fall back cozying up into all the pillows.

What that thing Faron had said made you feel strange, who could he be talking about.

'Destroy the ones I hate?' his words echo inside.

Mixed feelings coarse inside, one being frightened of what this thing is capable of, and the other a sense of protection, security almost. A dull throb makes itself known, as you slowly feel more and more horrible.

You feel your head, noticing a rise under the skin. "You're finally awake." You look to the side, noticing Alterous standing, arms crossed and unamused. You slowly sit up wondering why he is here. You haven't seen him for such a long time, you almost assumed he was gone for good.

"Why are you here?" you ask, finding yourself curious as to why he would bother with you.

"I've come to deliver you to Etelm." You press your brows together out of confusion but decide not to argue the matter.

You remember your little tiff with Etelm and rub your head. Fright consumes your emotions, but you swallow your fears, knowing that even if you said "no" he would still bring you to him.

You swing your legs over the bed and carefully stand up even though every fiber in your body is screaming for you to run.

"Why did you come get me?" you ask, normally this is Miss's job.

"You'll see." He heads towards the door as you follow in suit, knowing that if he has to tell you to follow, there will be hell to pay.

You follow Alterous down the hallway, in the same direction Etelm took you the last time you were awake. You pass by the mirror noticing your hair has been curled in a light wave, twisting up into a loose bun with strands hanging down.

You are wearing a loose fitted white gown that looked like something from the Victorian era, which you assumed was pajamas, but upon a closer look, it's too delicate to be considered bed-wear.

You continue down the hall, coming to the plain door that conceals the place of your death. A dull sense of dread seems to overtake your senses. It hits you all at once; this is where you will die tonight.

Your breath picks up, as the world seems to spin around you. Alterous opens the door, signalling for you to enter before him. You pause, feeling numb, as things seem to be moving too fast.

Before you know it, you are standing in front of the basin that holds the skeleton. The basin is filled with water, along with beautiful white flowers drifting slowly on top of the water.

You look to your left, noticing right of the bat Rumor being restrained by the girl with the blonde hair and the dark demon, Volos. Alterous stands off to your right, far enough not to interrupt but close enough to keep you in place if you decide to pull something.

At the altar, Etelm stands with a large book spread out, along with intricate gems and stones line the table unorderly. He smiles at you, looking as if greeting an old friend.

You turn back to Rumor who's using his whole body to try and get to you. He looks desperate, exhausted, and angry as he keeps pulling away from his captors.

"LET ME GO" Rumor roars as he twists his body, attempting to break free. "Emi." He pleads as the blonde female moves rapidly with her hands, hitting Rumor in three different places, causing him to fall to his knees.

You step forward but Etelm 'tsk' and mutters in a strange dialect. You continue forward only to find your foot stuck in place. You look down and then back at Rumor who looks just as confused as you do.

You turn back to Etelm who looks pleased.

"That's better."

You keep your eyes on Etelm as he makes his way around the altar, heading towards you. You notice his ridiculous outfit right away, a long black robe with a golden belt that is tied around his waist, with a hood on the back.

You would have laughed more but the knife he is carrying in one hand and a large purple gemstone in the other seem to keep you from feeling any joy.

Once he reaches you, you try to pull back but since your legs are immobile, you end up waving your hands, trying to shoo him away.

He quickly reaches out, taking the knife to your wrist and cuts deep. You hiss and watched uneasily as the blood pools to the service and he presses the stone into the wound.

The light purple changes to a deep red as he releases you, looking at the gemstone admiringly. "Perfect." He mumbles stepping back to the altar. You looking around confused, your wrist is still bleeding but it doesn't look like it will be fatal.

"Is that it?" you ask as Etelm turns back to you once he's reached the altar. He places the stone down, giving you a demented grin, "Silly girl, this is just the first step. Alterous, bound her mouth so she cannot interrupt. I will need the rest of my power to perform this properly."

Alterous who already had a gag ready in hand is beside you in a flash, wrapping the thick fabric around your head, disabling your voice.

You watch, a full-blown panic attack coming on. You shut your eyes tightly, trying to push all thoughts out of your mind. It cannot be that bad, everyone dies, it can't be that bad. Look on the bright side; you will be able to see your mother again.

Etelm, almost as if he were reading your thoughts, gives you a sly smile.

"Emi, I'm so glad you are able to fulfill my plan. When I get the chance, I will have to thank Hasten for his support. You do understand that when I take your soul and give it to Aura, you will no longer exist.

"Everything about you will be torn and sewed to Aura's life, leaving any trace of your life, in a hollow carcass. A fate worse than death itself."

You stare straight ahead, any sort of comfort you had disappeared, leaving behind pure horror. "And one more thing," you turn back to him, "It will be excruciatingly painful."

You watch helplessly as the ceremony starts. Etelm Raises the stone towards the ceiling, chanting in that strange language as you feel any hope you had left dissipate.

You watch the red stone float up and forward, towards the basin where the skeleton lays. As soon as it is over the body, it shoots down like a bolt of lightning.

The water glows a bright crimson, lighting up a good portion of the room, leaving eerie shadows along the darker parts of the room.

You watch as Etelm continues his chanting, you look away, towards Rumor. He looks to be in pain, his face grim with a firm line between his brows. His features soften when he notices your glance, as if he is saying everything will be all right, but you both know it's a lie.

You turn back to Etelm when you notice the wind has started to pick up and is swirling around him. His robe flickers violently as he speaks louder. He picks up the dagger and grasps it with his other hand, tracing it against the palm of his hand.

A red line glides down as he presses his palm into the book he was reading. You look down when movement caught your eye to see the remains of Aura slowly floating to the surface of the basin.

You watch, horror stricken as the skeleton surfaces from the water and continue until it is level with your body blocking your view of the altar. A large, white beam shoots from Etelms hand, quickly over taking the skeleton, heading straight towards you.

"Emi."

'That voice.'

You feel something wrap around you as the bright light engulfs your body, blinding you, as the room disappears .

You shield your eyes, wondering when the light would recede. You think about how long it's been since you've been exposed to this bright of light. Slowly your eyes adjust, and you are able to look around without the light blinding your vision.

You look around your surroundings, finding yourself unable to move. "What's going on?" you quickly bring your hands up to your mouth, feeling for the gag. You do not remember it being taken off.

"Emi..."

That voice, that's Eire.

"EIRE?" you shout out, looking around desperately. You must have died; Eire must be trying to find you.

"Eire! I'M OVER HERE!!" you shout frantically hoping he will come. You find not being able to move a quite the nuisance, but smile when a figure emerges from the bright mist.

You watch as a young adult, no older than 20, comes into focus. His black hair seems to be a messy shag that looks soft to touch; his shirt was a tight fitting black tee, with nicely fitted burgundy jeans.

His skin was slightly tanned, and his eyes were the brightest cerulean blue you have ever seen. He was quite cute, almost boyish looking .

You watch cautiously as the boy made his way towards you, smiling. You find yourself smiling back with a bit of confusion protruding through.

"Hey... Who are you? Where am I? Where's Eire?" the boy gives you an incredulous look, as if you should know who he is.

"I'm Eire." The man says as you stare at him suspiciously, "No you aren't. Eire has pale skin, black eyes, somewhat transparent, and is dead. You don't look dead to me."

The boy eyebrows raise, as you find yourself concerned. His face quickly contorts, as he bends over laughing hard. You pause, recognizing the laugh.

"Eire?" you ask dumbfounded. You're cheeks heat up from embarrassment from not being able to recognize Eire.

"What happened to you? Are you alive?" you say in disbelief but pause, "AM I DEAD?" you say exasperated as you slouch forward, legs still locked to the ground, unable to move.

Eire wipes the tears that collected in his eyes as he steps closer, standing right in front.

You reach out, not believing it's him, "Eire, what happened? Why do you look like...this?" you question, he looked so normal.

"Well, this is what I looked like when I was alive... as to why I look like this, I believe it's because of where we are." He starts.

This is what Eire looked like when he was a human. You are having a hard time wrapping your head around this; he looks so different.

"Eire, you are so handsome! Not that you weren't before, but seriously." You state, as he looks flustered, delighted over your high opinion. He pauses, as if he remembered where he was, "I should have been there sooner." He says looking ashamed.

He was showing actual emotion, it was so strange. "We are in Limbo right now." You look around the area, taking it all in. "How did we get here?" you question.

"You remember that light Etelm hit you with? Well I intervened a bit." He smiles, looking jubilant. "You saved me?!" you smile wide as he follows in suit, "Yeah, I saved you." He mumbles, looking rather shy as his blush slowly fades away. You smile as wide as your cheeks would let you. He was able to save you from a fate worse than death.

"What happened? Why are we in Limbo?" you feel a million questions buzzing in your head, that you are having trouble keeping track of all of them.

"I guess we're here because of me. But before I tell you more, you need to promise not to be mad at me. I couldn't bear it if you were mad at me." He pleads, as you crunch your eyebrows together quizzically, "Why would I be mad?" you question, becoming concerned with his statement.

People only say that if they have something bad to say. "Promise me." you nod your head, not being able to vocally agree.

"I couldn't let them take you from me Emi. You are so important to me, I couldn't lose you, not when we've been through so much." He looks towards the ground, looking bleak.

"I figured out a way to save you, I knew all along that it will come down to this if I couldn't get you out of here." The nervous feeling you had begins to stir, making you feel faint. Eire sounds as if he were breaking up with you.

"This moment we have right now, this is the only thing I wanted, I just want to be with you Emi. That's all I wanted" Tears begin to line your vision, you do not fully understand what is happening, but you know it will not good.

"I intervened with the ceremony, and in order to prevent your soul from being taking, I had to use another." You feel your stomach lurch, twisting making you feel as if you will vomit.

"I had to replace your soul with my own. I became the sacrifice."

You shake your head no, tears now freely pouring down your cheeks.

"Eire." You whisper as he slowly steps towards you, closing the distance between you two. He wraps you in his embrace, as you cry against his chest.

"I don't want to be part of this world if you're not there Emi." You feel your sadness change into anger; you lash out, hitting Eire in the chest a couple of times.

"Stupid! You're so Stupid!! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!What makes you think I'll be fine without you!!" You shout as he does nothing to prevent your attack.

"Eire." You whimper as your fists slide down his chest. He holds you close as you cry harder for what seemed like an eternity. Your face feels agitated and puffy as you pull away from Eires soaked shirt.

You feel frustrated and miserable as Eire brushes back your hair, looking into your blood shot eyes. He presses his cool face against your cheek, looking collected as if he is not even fazed.

"Eire, I can't go on without you. After all you have done for me? You do this? Sacrificing yourself? You realize there is no coming back?" you choke, finding your voice raspy from crying.

"Emi, I needed to do this. At the beginning, I had no hope, I was a lost soul, doomed to wander the earth for eternity. Finding you was the best thing that could happen to me. I was so lonely, and angry. You changed me into a better person. For that, I am eternally in your dept. This may be the end for me, but I will not allow you to be taken, not this way. I couldn't go on, knowing I didn't do everything in my full power to stop him." He was confident; holding such compassion, it was almost unbearable.

He smiles down at you, placing his thumb and index finger under your chin lifting it up. He leans down, placing his lips on your own.

The kiss was soft, gentle, and full of kindness. He presses harder, his hand caressing your cheek carefully, as if you were fragile.

You feel a tear fall onto your cheek as a new round of tears begins to pool. Eire pulls back, smiling softly, his thumb wiping away the teardrop. He laughs, looking accomplished.

"I wish you were around when I was alive. I may have stuck around longer." He chuckles as you pout.

"Eire, I can't let you go." You feel even worse than before. A slow painful seed has been planted in your heart and you may never recover. The pain seems to be increases, you do not know how, but you know that if you release him, that will be it.

"I don't mind, we can stay here forever for all I care, but you do have to go back eventually, Rumor needs you." He reminds as you take a sharp breath in.

"Rumor." You mumble, remembering his situation.

"I just need you to forgive me Emi. I want to hear it from you." He asks as you pause, wondering why he would ever think you could be mad at him. You glare but find your face cracking into a smile as he stares innocently at you.

You feel terrible on the inside, knowing that you will hold this moment in thought for as long as you live.

"Eire, you helped me in so many ways, forever will never be long enough to pay back what you have done for me. I forgive you, but I will never forget you. I will carry you to my grave. I love you so much Eire." You feel the last of your tears slide down your face, as Eire smiles large, looking relieved and enlightened.

"I love you to Emi."

You hold Eire a little bit longer; you find you're too afraid to let Eire go. "Emi," he coos softly, stroking your hair gently.

"You need to let go." You shake your head violently, holding him tighter.

"I don't want to." You cry.

"It will be okay. I will be okay." You look up into Eires eyes, his genuine gaze making it all the harder to release him.

"Eire, no." you stubbornly say. You feel as if there must be another way, you want more time with him.

"Just let go." Your grip loosens and you feel Eire lurch forward.

The world around you shifts, you being to panic, refusing to let Eire go. The scenery changes from the white mist back to the dark stoned room.

You hold on to Eire, denying his release as the wind picks up and blows harder around.

Soon you are no longer able to hold on and feel him ripped from your arms. You hold out your hand, trying to maintain your grasp but watch as his form changes, morphing into an inhuman shape, and disappearing into the blood red orb that has formed where the skeleton once was.

Your body falls backwards when Eire's hand disappears, you're unable to catch yourself. You hit the ground and make no sound as the wind is knocked out of you. You are not aware of time, or what is going on around you, you felt so empty inside.

You lay motionless on the ground, all the pain coming to you at once. You scream shrilly while the earth shakes violently as a sharp light flashes, unfortunately you are unable to see what is going on.

"AURA!" You hear Etelm shout as a thunderous roar nearly bursts your eardrums. The building shakes violently, and pieces of the building start falling from the ceiling.

You feel so empty; you make no attempt at moving. With Eire gone, how can you justify living without him? You hear a demonic shriek and the building starts crumbling, falling apart.

The last thing you remember is the whole ceiling coming down.

_________________

It's a body of work that you can't ever change

like a body of years that you take to your grave.

It's just a body of years that I leave all alone.

It's just a body of years, now a pile of bones.

Like a sheet of veneer,

Each a piece of my soul.

_________________

So, I had a hard time writing this. I love Eire so much, it was hard taking him out of the story! :( He's the media picture. I will miss him a lot, maybe he'll come back, but we'll have to see :'(

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

214 3 24
Harper thought everything was going well for once. She didn't totally hate her job, she gets along with her roommate, her brother and her were finall...
Lost in Limbo Od Jessica

Paranormálne javy

5.3K 212 36
Three drastically different people that all have one thing in common; Death. Julia, who has been rushed into the hospital after a horrible car crash...
216 70 14
As a young girl, she never once felt alone.. As her parents split, she goes to live with her aunt. Finding out her mother has kept some pretty import...
120 1 42
Alice Hayes is haunted by the disappearance of her brother. The morning after a sleepover, the family he was staying with was found dead, and Arthur...