Part Sixty-One

AN:

        As promised! New story!!! I have to work in ten minutes than study for my test tomorrow. Ugh I hate electrolysis!! Anyways, I have been meaning to ask, does anyone know of an similiar vampire stories like mine?

I can't seem to find anything to read on here and I also find most of the stories have One direction in it, which won't do for me! Please give me some names that I will check out!! Thanks a bunch, enjoy the story!!!! :D

______________

It's been almost two weeks since you've heard from Eire. Rumor has the task of making sure you are taken care of and properly fed, which seems silly but it keeps you from starving yourself.

When you get the chance, you and Rumor talk about how to escape but unfortunately, you're usually being watched.

You still have to stay in Etelm's room, and Rumor has to return to the basement but you can't complain about the situation, since it could be much worse.

You have not seen Etelm since you started eating again, you wonder where he has gone off to but are not concerned at all. You are curious how long it takes a ghost to travel, do they just snap their fingers and pop up where they want to be, or do they actually have to take the time to travel.

I guess he did say he needs to find them, which you know could take forever. But still, you would rather him with you, you have grown to appreciate Eires presence. You can't imagine life without him.

You are in the great hall with Rumor, who has been keeping you amused these last two weeks. You grab your sides as you laugh harder then you have in these past two years. Rumor who is sitting beside you, finished telling a funny story of He and his brother's first encounter with Hasten.

"You should have seen the look on Hastens face when he found out who I was!" Rumor laughs, "The elders were not pleased with his actions, and I think he was stuck with a 5 year probation after that. His punishment could have been more severe but I talked them out of it."

You wipe the tears from your eyes, "I can't believe he would hit you! I can't believe you would say those things to him." You exclaim, from what you gathered, Rumor and Hasten have never gotten along together.

"I remember that," you both turn your head towards Etelm who's leaning casually against the doorframe, arms crossed, and a coy smile across his lips.

You both kept quiet as Etelm made his way to the dining table. "How young we were." Etelm continues, "Fresh into our immortal existence. We were such fools."

Etelm reminisces as Rumor glares, "Such a shame it had to come to an end." Etelm ignores Rumors dirty looks as his attention turns to you.

"Doll, you seem to be looking better." Etelm looks over your appearance, content with your healthy weight gain. "I'm glad I don't have to kill you yet." He speaks nonchalantly to Rumor, as if it was small talk about the weather.