Solaris' Backstory <3

AN:

So I have decided to do back stories on all my characters!! :D Exciting? YAY OR NAY? I wanted to give more idea on where our little vampire group came from! I'm really excited to get these out and since? Solaris back story is my favorite, I decided to start with it. I wish I could write a whole novel on Solaris, she is by far my fav!

So please give me feed back. I know you guys love the story so let me know what you think! :D

___________

You shiver violently in your cell, cold, starving and naked as the fear intensifies when you hear the key enter the lock. You back into the corner, onto an old dirty rag for a bed, as you watch with fear as the door slowly opens.

"No," your voice was rasp and dry, raw from all your crying and unfortunately screaming you have done in the last couple of month of being trapped here.

It felt as if you have never known what water felt like and it was extremely painful to even breath. The door is fully opened as the light casted from the candles partially blinded you from your captors. Three men walk in, chuckling and drinking heartily as they pay you no mind.

"I call first shot." One man grunts as the other two argue over who will have you first, "You went first last time!" the scrawny rat-like man says, "I don't like going after you. You leave it in such a mess."

The bigger more intimidating man towers over the rat-like man, "You want to fight me for it?" he threatens as the smaller man expression flattens, "No..." he mutters looking away.

The bigger more intimidating man laughs at his weaker counterpart as the third man who quietly slipped away from the bickering men and is now standing in front of you.

The very man you have grown to hate more than anyone in this terrible fort. His black hair that reaches his shoulders is tied back with a single piece of ribbon, which once was pink, now stained with dry blood making it an ugly burgundy colour.

He told you once, that he took it from a child when he murdered an entire village. He had a large scar that started from his forehead, over his left eye and ending at his cheekbone.

He was built strong, and had an air of power around him. "Go," he demanded the other two. They both pause and turn to face their leader, "But you promised-" the bigger man was knocked to the ground as the leader of the bandits towers before his subordinate.

"I said leave." His voice was deep and chilling, it was as if evil itself had manifested in the form of his voice.

The two waste no time and scramble out of the room. The door shuts behind them as with the only source of light.

You always found it strange that this man's eyes seemed to be the only thing you could see in the dark. The dark brown, almost black eyes glowered and lingered, as if he could see you.

"Would you like to know why I destroyed your home?" he asks casually from the dark, you dare not speak in fear of retaliation.