Part Twenty-Five

You find yourself captivated by the club you have entered, it was much bigger than the one in Bathory.

The lighting was spectacular and bright making the walls light up in a red glow.

The theme of this club was Arabian with red, gold, and purple, making it look exotic. 

There are belly dancers with golden chains wrapped across their body with red sheer skirt that shows off their red undergarments and a red lacy bra with golden chains hanging off.

Some have their hair pulled into a hair ponytail, that trails down almost to their hips and some have thick lush curls with crazy volume.

All have beautiful tans and face veils with winged eyeliner and shimmering bronze make-up. 

The seating had purple silk panels draping down over a bunch of red and gold pillows on the ground, people were casually laying amongst them, eating random fruits, and sipping on beverages. 

The atmosphere was exciting as you take it all in.

Rumor appears beside you grinning at your obvious amazement, you would never guess this was a vampire club "Isn't it great?" You nod your head as he takes your hand leading you through the massive crowds.

You wonder what the fire code is for this place, if something were to happen here, you'd probably be trampled.

You shiver slightly as Rumor pushes two guys out of the way. 

They glare, about to start something when they notice his eyes. They glare mumbling to themselves as they walk away. 

Rumor orders the drinks as you stare after the two men. Rumor glances back and winks "I'm special."

Rumor hands you a pink drink that has different fruit sticking out of a skewer.

He grabs your hand and takes you through the crowd once more, stopping at a "table" that the guys have taken over. 

They already have their drinks and are casually leaning on the pillows. Avent already has a couple woman by his side; Alex and Sven are sitting beside each other, silently -_- and Hasten, sipping on something on the rocks. 

He has an open seat beside him, but when you go to sit beside; he grabs you by the wrist and makes you sit in his lap, all without spilling your drink. He grins down at you as you stare back up at him.

"Try this." He places his cup to your lips and tilts the beverage in your mouth "Don't swallow. Hold it for a moment" You do as you're told, at first the alcohol burnt but turned smooth and became good. 

You look up at Hasten as he smiles taking a sip himself. "This is a very fine aged whiskey."