Part Sixty!!

AN:         

        Why hello there! I can't believe its been so long! :( Winter break is coming up! Im tots excited!! Next one should be coming up soon! Ill have that out before the end of this weekend!! Super promise!! Let's begin!?

___________

"Emi...

You moan softly, shielding your eyes from the glowing light and you try to ignore whatever attempts to wake you from slumber.

"Emi, wake up.

You blink a few times, your vision blurred from the bright light in front of you.

For a moment, you thought that someone was shining a dull flashlight but upon further inspection, you see Eire  come into focus.

You jump up on the bed only to have the room spin violently and fall back down. You lie there blinking, trying to get your vision back, "You really keep outdoing yourself."

Eire laughs lightly as you feel a small grin appear on your face, "Eire! I've missed you!" you slowly sit up as Eire expression of concern has you slightly worried.

"Is something bad going to happen? I don't think it can get any worse than this." You lightly laugh at your own predicament as Eire shakes his head, "Yes, something terrible will happen if you don't eat." He scolds as you disagree.

"Eire, they'll kill Rumor!" you plea, finding as if no time has passed since you last seen him. "I don't agree with your little hunger strike to save a vampire." He scorns, looking riled.

"It doesn't matter, I'll be sacrificed by a necromancing-vampire anyways." You mumble softly as Eires angered glare changes to concern.

"Sacrifice?" he questions more to himself. "What's going on?" he takes a seat on the bed beside you. You explain what you know. How Etelm plans to use you as a sacrifice for this Aura character, and how Etelm is the Etelm that is from Hastens past.

Now that you have the time to reflect on what is occurring in your life a terrible sense of dread begins to take you. 'I'll die here' These words make your chest tighten and it becomes difficult to breathe.

Your lip slightly trembles as the situations finally takes you over, tears pooling in your eyes and spilling over your cheeks.

"It's okay Emi." Eire coos softly as he places his hand over yours. You blink back the tears, wiping the remainder on your cheeks off with your sleeve as you sniffle a bit.

"Eire, do you think when they sacrifice me, that I'd come back like you?" Eire looks unimpressed with your question, "I won't let you die Emi. I cannot take those chances, the odds are low that you would come back to me."

You mimic his frown, "What makes a person come back?' he shrugs his shoulders as he sits back, resting on Etelms mountain of pillows, with you beside him.