PART Seventy-Seven ♥

WHAT! ITS BEEN 20 DAYS SINCE I LAST UPDATED!!

IM SO SORRY LOVES!

I have been writing and writing and writing but its not good enough!! If ya'll got my last message, you would know that this story is coming to an END! :O

So Im trying to add everything up, and figure out where my characters stand in the grand scheme of things!

So here is a super-duper, long-ass chapter to keep you guys updated!!

________________

Madelyn's POV

You lay on the cold, concrete floor, staring up at the dim lit ceiling; your stomach passed the point of hunger, your lips chapped and peeling.

You have never felt the pains of starvation, nor the need for water as badly as you do now.

Your breath comes out sharp, each one as painful as the next. Your mouth so dry, you feel as if you will lose your mind.

You can hear the others. They are experiencing the same as you, no water, no food, only the dark room.

You are not sure how long you have been in the room. You know it takes a few days to perish without water, and even longer without food.

The chains wrapped around your neck keep you from finding any source of nourishment, and bound in one place.

You feel the overwhelming urge to cry, but no tears come, you're too dehydrated to produce tears.

Your limps are numb, the temperature low, to the point where you think you are developing frostbite.

How could this have happened? You could feel the body of Peter on your left; he's in the same situation as you, tied up and starving to death as well.

You slowly move your head to your side, barely seeing his facial structure. Beside him is Ryan, than Greg, and then Katie in the far corner.

Torrin used to be beside Greg, but that blonde vampire dragged off him when you first arrived. The fear inside you is growing and becoming unbearable as this situation continues.

"I don't think I can take any more of this." Your voice dripped with dread, the horror seeming too great to handle.

"I'm so thirsty."

"Calm down Maddie." Peter's voice was throaty, raspy, as he swallowed hard, "We'll make it out. I promise." Peter's words had no effect. You knew he was trying to comfort you, but you know that no one is coming.

"I want to go home." You cry, shivering from the cold, damp basement. Peter places a barely warm hand on yours, but keeps quiet, seeming to know nothing will help you through this.

The door burst open, entering is the man with the black eyes, Alterous, you believe Emi called him. He wasn't alone though, with him was a man with light brown hair, those green eyes, and a familiar face.