Part Forty-One

"But, you've never done that before! Why are you starting now?" he shrugs nonchalantly as you're repulsed by the very idea.

True, Hasten has taken your blood before, but it's never been for actual feeding.

"Are you denying my right to your blood?" You shake your head "No. I am yours, if that is what I am to you, then so be it." He pulls you in tighter, lips hovering slightly over the nap of your neck, almost touching, "Just be glad I've already eaten today." You feel your body relax and Hasten notices.

"We will be landing in 4 hours, sleep some more." You obey, and close your eyes, the adrenalin rush having drained you of energy.

You are awaken by Avent who notifies you of the landing plane. You notice that you are now alone in the bed; Hasten must be in the main part of the cabin.

You sit up and stretch as Avent leaves the small bedroom. You swing your legs over the bed, and stand up.

You notice that it looks to be around noon here, the times zones must have changed, it takes 8 hours to get to France and they are 6 hours ahead of Canada's time.

You realize you only have bloody clothes, and wonder what you will change into. You find a men's shirt and a pair of leggings probably from a previous female companion.

You never thought of other women being in Hasten and Avents life. You are unsure why it bothers you.

You quickly change; looking horrible, imagine that, being in the country of fashion and beauty and you are walking out in a t-shirt that is too big and leggings with no shoes.

You leave the room, and the first person to notice you is Solaris.

"Oh. My. God." Her mouth drops.

"You seriously can't be wearing that out?" You watch as everyone turns to face you. You feel your cheeks heat up.

"Well...I didn't pack anything and the other stuff is covered in blood." You feel your voice losing audibility as Rumors stomach cramps from laughing so hard,

Sven remains stoic along with Alex as Avent stares smiling slightly, but doesn't say anything.

"Hasten, we need to take her shopping!" Hasten turns to you, and then back to Solaris "I see nothing wrong with what she is wearing. In fact, she looks good in my clothes." Your face is burning red now.

Did Hasten just hit on you? In front of everyone? You're not the only one who is giving Hasten a strange look. Avent, facial structure has contorted into shear confusion.

"Emi, come with me. You can borrow one of my outfits, but I am taking you out today!" She grabs your hand, taking you towards the exit of the plane. You step into the jet bridge, making your way into an empty airport.