Part Sixty-Four

AN:

HELLO! How is everyone today?? I would have had this out sooner but with Christmas tomorrow and all my baking and last day of work! :D OH MAN! I hope all of you are having a great holiday!! Here is a super long chapter that I can't believe I wrote. Let's start this darling!

_________________

Your eyes shoot open as you sit up in Etelms bed. You blink looking around the room.

'That was a strange dream.' 

Your body is shaking, you felt clammy, as if your body has been freed from a fever. You breathe out and fall back cozying up into all the pillows.

What that thing Faron had said made you feel strange, who could he be talking about.

'Destroy the ones I hate?' his words echo inside.

Mixed feelings coarse inside, one being frightened of what this thing is capable of, and the other a sense of protection, security almost. A dull throb makes itself known, as you slowly feel more and more horrible.

You feel your head, noticing a rise under the skin. "You're finally awake." You look to the side, noticing Alterous standing, arms crossed and unamused. You slowly sit up wondering why he is here. You haven't seen him for such a long time, you almost assumed he was gone for good.

"Why are you here?" you ask, finding yourself curious as to why he would bother with you.

"I've come to deliver you to Etelm." You press your brows together out of confusion but decide not to argue the matter.

You remember your little tiff with Etelm and rub your head. Fright consumes your emotions, but you swallow your fears, knowing that even if you said "no" he would still bring you to him.

You swing your legs over the bed and carefully stand up even though every fiber in your body is screaming for you to run.

"Why did you come get me?" you ask, normally this is Miss's job.

"You'll see." He heads towards the door as you follow in suit, knowing that if he has to tell you to follow, there will be hell to pay.

You follow Alterous down the hallway, in the same direction Etelm took you the last time you were awake. You pass by the mirror noticing your hair has been curled in a light wave, twisting up into a loose bun with strands hanging down.

You are wearing a loose fitted white gown that looked like something from the Victorian era, which you assumed was pajamas, but upon a closer look, it's too delicate to be considered bed-wear.

You continue down the hall, coming to the plain door that conceals the place of your death. A dull sense of dread seems to overtake your senses. It hits you all at once; this is where you will die tonight.

Your breath picks up, as the world seems to spin around you. Alterous opens the door, signalling for you to enter before him. You pause, feeling numb, as things seem to be moving too fast.