Part Seventy!

AN:

        So, here is chapter 70!! I was lucky and had a snow day! I got so much done, READ READ READ!!

______________

'Faron, please tell me you didn't kill Torrin' you have been terrified to ask this question since you lent your body to him.

You did not want to leave him out in the forest, but you could not let him walk away; he'd most likely follow you.

'I didn't end his life, if that's what you're concerned about.' Farons voice was weak, as if he were about to drift off to sleep.

'Now please leave me be, I need rest. Being you is exhausting.' You smile softly to yourself 'You don't have to tell me twice.'

 You felt alone again, as if Faron's presence has departed from your body. You stare blankly out the window of the café in Bathory, your hometown, feeling out of place.

You arrived here in the city later in the morning, keeping yourself busy by walking around, and now you are now sitting in coffee culture the sun setting around 6:30.

You use your finger to scoop up your foam on top of your latte, tasting it with delight. It's been a while since you've been in this coffee shop.

You glance at the generic earth tones used in the room, and all the comfortable sofas and seats that are filled with happy customers.

You catch the eye of a girl sitting with a bunch of people in a booth. She has brown hair, pulled up into a long ponytail, and glasses with greyish green eyes behind the lenses.

She blinks a couple of times as you stare unsurely back at her. She examines you closely, then something clicks on her face, and she stands, walking over to your table briskly.

You watch her make her way to your table, "Emi? Emi Stanislav?" she asks as you place down your latte, coughing dramatically, "Oh yeah..." When you had left, you were still on the missing persons list.

"My GOD! Where have you been? You look so... different! I thought you were still missing?" She states, sitting down at your table, "They found me." You state weakly, trying to remember the girl's name.

"It was so weird, you were on the news, the missing person wall at the Supercenter, everywhere, and then one day, it was gone. I guess you aren't missing anymore but it would have been nice to know!" she laughs, you laugh also, trying hard to remember this girl.

You had a selective group of friends, so you did not talk much to others in high school, but you knew everyone in your grade.

"Katie?" you ask as a random name appears in your head. She was a grade below yours, a pretty, smart, and nice girl. She smiles bigger if possible, her bubbly persona reminding you of Solaris.

"Yeah! So what have you been up to?" you look off into the distance, "I've been doing some traveling." She smiles fondly, "I'm so happy for you! After what had happened to your family..." she trails off as you feign an apologetic smile, but quickly change the subject.