Part Two

AN:

The second chapter in my wonderful book! Let me know what you think! I love feedback!

________________

Your eyes flutter open as you feel a dry throb at the back of your head. You feel a sharp kink in your neck, as you rub your face and look around. You realize that you are still in your seat (Because of your seat belt. They do save lives!) with your head resting on the ceiling of the car, which is now crumpled from what you can see from the inside.

You let out a groan as you undo the belt and collide with the roof of the car (Or whatever is left of it...)

You turn your body upright and you check yourself over for injuries.

The only thing you could find was a bleeding nose, your right eye is now a black and swollen, a bleeding lip, and possibly a broken wrist, but other than the throbbing pain in your head and the feeling of vomiting, you consider yourself fine.

You pull out your cell phone to call for help but the service keeps coming and going. The no service notification appears across your screen as you grovel.

You look at your watch and see that its 11:25pm. You stare in awe, and feel a tad bit saddened over the fact that no one notice your absence?

You see that you have four new messages on your phone; you are able to access your voicemail but when you attempt an outgoing call, it won't go through.

You decide to check them, since you really have nothing better to do.

First message, from Ryan at 9:55 pm

'Hey Emi, why aren't you answering your cell? Give me a call when you get this.'

Second message, from Mom at 10:16

'Emi Ryan just called here looking for you, why are you not answering your cell? I have Alex going over to your friends house to see if you show up, give me a call as soon as you can'

Third message, from Alex at 10:40pm

"Damn still not answering! *Sigh* if this is some kinda joke, you're going to wish you were never born... you really got mom scared"

Forth message from Unknown caller at 11: 20

'That was just a couple of minutes ago'

The only thing you can hear is faint breathing. This goes on for a minute or so before the silence is interrupted,