Rumor & Sven's Backstory :D ☂

Sven & Rumor

"Rumor!" Sven calls after as you storm down the large corridor. You ignore him as you make your way to your bedroom. You have never felt this kind of anger towards a family member,

"Rumor, wait!" Seven calls after you as you finally make it through your large castle. Your family rules over the large area of Umea and happens to have one of the largest shipping companies in all of northern Europe.

You open your bedroom door and quickly slam it shut, only to have your younger brother open and follow you inside.

"Sven, I said to leave me be!" you shout angrily, only to regret it immediately afterwards.

"Brother, I-" Sven looks shocked, almost as if he couldn't believe you could talk to him that way, "Please Sven," you moan, "I am in a terrible mood." Sven smiles apologetically, "I cannot believe father could do this!"

You fall back into a large, damask settee, and sigh extremely loud, "How could he do this to our people? I can't believe he is willing to-to" you couldn't even get the words out.

Father has been making strange arrangements with the surrounding countries, and is willing to start a war that could jeopardize our entire kingdom, all over the suspicious activity in the forest.

The kingdoms have been given strict instructions, to stay away from the creatures living amongst the woods. Father and a few other Kings think they can just break the treaty that has been in effect for centuries.

 Our kingdom borders the forest, if the creatures decide to retaliate, our people will suffer greatly.

"Rumor, I understand the concern, but father seems rather set on his decision. You mustn't speak against his wishes." Sven warns, as you smile kindly towards him, out of all your siblings, Sven is the one you are closest. 

"Do not fret my brother, I will dare not speak out against father. I will speak with him in private. He must know that this is a foolish idea!"

As you step from the room, unbeknownst to you, that this will be the last time your brother would see you alive. He smiles his concerned smile that seems to slip across his features as of late.

You knew you were being foolish, you knew this would not turn out the way you planed, but if you had to do it over again, you would not do it any other way.

You arrive at your father's chambers, and are about to enter when you hear an unfamiliar voice, "Do you think you're decision is wise my king?" it was a woman's voice, dark, sultry, and deeply hypnotic.

The draw you feel to this woman is almost unbearable. You peek through the crack in the door to see two figures, one hidden by a black cloak that had gold inlays and trim and your fathers, who looked rather pale and fidgety which is highly unlike his usual powerful demeanor.