Part Three

~Alex P.O.V~

You watch Emi run out the door after your mom gave her the movie. You smirk as you watch her sit back down and smile.

"She is so forgetful," she says as you just nod your head, "I'm going in the shower," you say as you get up and head towards the bathroom.

After you finish and you're in boxers, your mother calls for you in the living room, you walk in and see her distressed.

"What's up?" you ask as she hides her worry and smiles.

"It's Emi, she hasn't shown up at Ryan's yet, you don't think you could go there and make sure she makes it? I already tried calling her, but she is not answering her cell." You nod your head at your mother, "Yea, let me get dressed first" you say as you hurry back into your room and get on some lose jeans and an old shirt and shoes and head out the door.

Mom let you use her car since Emi has the one you own together. You pull out and head down the main road; You stop at an intersection and look around.

"Hmm" You look to your right, staring off into the distance. Mom is super protective over Emi, but it is not like being at Ryan's house will change anything.

You drive straight through once a car has appeared behind you and has honked at you to go. You head in the direction to Ryan's.

Once at Ryans , you knock and hear mumbles and footsteps running towards the door.

Honestly, you do not like Emi's friends, you don't know why, you just don't. Maybe it's because they're so rich, it almost seems comical for them to befriend someone so below them. You wish she would come and hang out with you and your friends, but she says she could never leave them.

The door opens and Ryan smile drops when he sees it's just you.

"Oh... you're not Emi," disappointment was not hard to detect in his voice.

"Well, hello to you too, I take it she's not here yet?" you say distastefully. You have always been cold towards them, and they know that you don't like them, the same goes for them, they despise you.

"No she's not;" he says awkwardly, you just shake your head.

"Well my mom told me to wait until she shows up," you push past him and walk into the hallway. You have to admit, there house was fine, well furnished, and very classy, unlike your apartment, his house was like a mini mansion.

'I see why Emi comes here'

"Come on in," he mumbles sarcastically as he closes the door and waits for you to take off your shoes.

After that, the both of you walk into the kitchen where everybody else was waiting when they found out it was just you.