TO LAST A LIFETIME

By ImokomSam

After a passionate night with Wesley Adams, the stranger that had ignited a fire in her, Gennie Peterson real... More

Author's Note
Flight-Or-Fight
Sultry Wine Or STUFF
Love Or Lust
Fortune Cookies
Two Left Legs
HELENA!
Explanations
LOSER
Home Sweet Home
Surprises
Bastard Child
Never Again!
Spill!
Phone Calls
Fair or Fail
Big Family
Patch Things Up
Acting On Impulse
Jezebel
So Delusional!
Stay The Night
Talkative
TWINS!!
The Odd One Out
Traditional
Impurity Pure
Casanova
Pregnancy Hormones
Twenty-Three
Voluntary work
I Promise!
Sugar-Berry-Tarty-Tart
Shame On Me!
The Cool Mama!
OFON!
Diamond Necklace
Two Surprises
Resignation Letter
Guess what?
Mr Peterson
His Family
Mr Tall Man
Cheers!
Partners In Crime
FATE
Congratulations!
Forever Together!
A/N

Morning kisses

274 76 31
By ImokomSam

Gennie

I squinted my gaze at him, seeing the flashes of anger in his eyes, something must be wrong somewhere. He cursed again into his phone.

"Everything okay Wesley?" I was a bit concerned. I knew I had no right to be overly concerned about his personal life, we just met and I barely knew him, the things he was into, few hours conversation wasn't enough to boast you know someone.

He heaved a sigh, quickly tearing his gaze from his phone, straight to my inquisitive face.

"I'm sorry but I have to go, it's something urgent."

Wow! A perfect way to end the evening! Hmmm!

"Oh! It's okay! If it's urgent then it must be really important." I acted cool like the sudden cancellation of our latter plans didn't affect me in any way. In all honesty, I was a bit disappointed. Overly disappointed!

"I'll call a driver to take you back! I'm really sorry!" He apologized. I saw sincerity and disappointment in his eyes.

"Emergencies do happen so no need to be apologetic!" I laughed. No, forced a laugh. Hmm!

A few minutes later, a driver pulled up in a black Benz, Wesley handed me a card from his hip pocket, "call me when you get to your room!" He held open the door for me, I got in. He closed the door and the driver drove off.

Was that how American men behaved?

I shrugged in the back seat of the car. Then definitely, all men were totally the same. The same tree, same fruits no, matter how ripe or less ripe they were, they'd still end up rotten. Huff!

When I got to my room, I took a warm bath and got ready for bed. I checked my emails, there were just three new mails, one from my boss at work, two from my best friend, Emily. I replied to each message and shut down my laptop.

I lay on my bed, thinking of nothing but how wonderful the night would've been if that phone call didn't ruin the atmosphere! I cursed the minutes his phone rang.

~

The next morning was... it was heavenly! We had breakfast together, he came up to my room as early as seven am, with an attendant rolling in a breakfast trolley.

We talked, laughed, played, and got to know ourselves. By getting to know ourselves, there was no getting down-south, or smooches, neither were there any touches, well, except when our shoulders and knees fiercely brushed... Occasionally!

He told me about his experiences in the barracks and life in general. I laughed throughout the endless seeming conversations. Wesley had a great personality that went well with his handsome built, the kind that would make you want to have him near all the time. He was really warm.

I told him about my demanding work back in Nigeria and a little about my past relationships. He never mentioned anything relationships to me, I felt he wasn't the type that went back to his vomit. He was a bit uneasy with the relationship topic so I had to drive it off to something else.

When breakfast was over, an attendant cleaned up. I was itching to ask what came up the previous night, I felt like I had the right to know since he had canceled up on me, but I decided against it, after much consideration.

I was now by the window, staring outside the incredible view, I felt him join me by the window. He leaned in closer to me, I froze when his breath caught on the nape of my neck. I was fully aware of his hard frame behind me. My eyes involuntarily flickered close as I basked in his overwhelming musky scent.

"The view is nice up here!" He spoke into my ears. It reverberated through my entire body, sending every nerve on its end. My pulse quickened, I tried to focus on something else other than his strong scent and his sultry tone.

"It's extremely incredible at night, the stars with the Christmas lights, it's worth staring at." I smiled, not risking a glance.

"You're lucky to have this view, not everyone here has it!"

"Oh really? I must be very lucky indeed! Do you?" I looked up at him and met his gaze. His eyes were soft, then he did it again, with the tip of his tongue, he moistened his lips again, that had a special effect on me. My gaze dropped on his now wet and slightly parted lips and lingered there.

He leaned in a bit closer, his gaze fell on my face. There was a feeling like electricity, moving up and down my spine, it was so hard to breathe, not when this hunky guy was this close to me. His gaze slowly moved from my face to my lips as he leaned in much closer. My mouth suddenly went dry and my stomach flipping with excitement.

My face arched up, my eyes snapped close again, waiting for the magic to take place. I released a soft moan when I felt his warm breath on my nose, as his thumb caressed my cheeks down to my jawline, cupping my jaw, gently raising it to meet his lips.

He took my lips in a soft, slow, and steady kiss. It took me a few seconds to react, to bask in the reality of our first kiss. I leaned in much closer, on my tippy toes, my arms clutching his shoulder and back. Slowly, I responded to the tantalizing strokes his lips were giving me.

His hazel eyes were hooded with passion as the painfully slow kiss deepened.

There was an inexplicable explosion when I heard one of us moan. Me? Was that my voice? Oh yeah, it was! Fuck!!! I was lost. Lost in the swirl of need. My fingers danced from his broad shoulders to his short dark hair, stroking it gently, then applying a bit of pressure on it, a moan escaped his lips but was muffled by mine.

His cold hand went under the black extra large t-shirt I wore. I gasped at the sensation it had on my bare skin underneath. He seized the opportunity to grab my tongue, hastening the kiss.

He broke the kiss, sending hundreds of tiny kisses up my cheeks and down my neck.

Fuck! Another moan escaped my lips, through gasps. My frame became weaker and weaker, my knees gave up on me but his arms supported me.

My fingers hastily tugged at the hem of his sweatshirt, pulling it off his head... Just then, the doorbell rang. I froze. We froze!

Senses slapped back into me. Into us. We instantly broke the kiss. With a tomatoed-face and a disappointed pout, I handed back his sweatshirt, avoiding his eyes. He chuckled as he threw the sweatshirt over his head. I walk to the door.

When I opened the door, an attendant was right in front of my glaring eyes. She wore a blue checked dress with a white cotton apron above, she looked somewhat thirties. How I wanted to rip her head off, cut her limbs by limbs and flush her down the toilet for spoiling my morning....my long-awaited kiss!

"Sorry to interrupt madam, but I'm here for the laundry." Her voice snapped me back out from my evil thoughts.

"Laundry?.." I asked uncertainly. I wasn't thinking, not after the sweet assault from Wesley.

"You ordered it, madam!"

"Oh! Come in," I made way for the small-framed lady to enter. She walked in, I closed the door behind. "Check in the bathroom!"

My eyes spotted Wesley by the window, staring outside. Just as I was about to walk to him, he moved from the window towards me. I gulped at the sight of his now swollen lips. I was sure as hell mine was swollen as well. He saw my red cheeks and smirked. I looked away.

"What a morning today was, I enjoyed every bit of It!" He chuckled. I gulped again. Did he?

"Oh!" Was all I managed.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" His soft eyes regarded mine.

Tonight? A rematch? Or completion? I looked down at his swollen lips, they twitched to a smirk. Quickly, I averted my gaze.

"Tonight?" I asked to be certain I heard well not my unstable mind singing hanky panky.

"It's the last day of the year, New year's Eve?"

"Oh! New year's Eve!" I nodded. WTF was wrong with me, with my tenses? Did his kisses swat my brains? I hoped not!

"An old friend of mine, Damian is hosting a party tonight, I was wondering if you would love to go with me to the party?"

New year's Eve party? Didn't sound like a bad idea.
"Yeah, sure! I'll cancel up my plans for the party here at the hotel tonight!"

"Okay then, I'll pick you up by nine?" He raised a brow, I nodded. He stepped closer and planted a quick kiss on my cheek. "Later, my dear."

He left. I collapsed on my bed with an exasperated grunt. The attendant came out of the bathroom with a basket half-filled with clothes.

"Any other clothes madam?"

I sat up.

"There would've been if I had succeeded in tossing his sweatshirt to the floor!" I snapped, throwing daggers at the lady. If only she knew she'd spoilt my morning.

"Excuse me, madam?"

She was beginning to irritate me the more.

"Just.. just leave!" I tried not to yell.

~

Thanks for reading guys, have a blessed day, and stay safe! Remember what's important, wash your hands regularly, and keep away from social gatherings, use your hand sanitizers, and your face masks appropriately! Stay safe, I'll also do the same! Until next update 🤗🤗

Tehil 🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 8 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
141K 4.5K 33
"That night was a mistake!" "The best mistake of my life!! " ___________________________________ Naomi Scarlett Johnson a young lady looking for a j...
1K 62 22
Wesley had always struggled with breaking away from his family's expectations, but now he's made a big decision that will change everything. He's fin...
308K 16.8K 65
Maria Thompson's life couldn't get any better when she found out she was pregnant, but when a road accident took away everything from her, she went i...