Izuku Everlasting (MHA AU...

By Mr_Waffle2003

What if Izuku was born with a quirk that had only activated after he dies? What if it was really overpowered... More

Quirk Stats
Run No. 5
All MIGHT!!!
Dark Days... Darker Nights.
Training Together
Entrance Exam!
The 5th Reunion
Testing
School Stuff
Words of the Sports Festival
The Pre-Festival Party!
Sports Festival - START!
Calvary Battle
May the Tournament begin!!!
UA Sports Festival, Finished
Overhaul!
Dorms?
Words of the USJ
A Difference?
In their loving arms...
When they Break... they Fall
The Aftermath
Ultimate Moves!
Camp Allowance Exam
NOT A CHAPTER!
Training Camp Day 1
New Story?
Training Camp Part 2
Training Camp Part 3
1000!
Training Camp Part 4
Training Camp Part 5
Training Camp - Finale
Recovery
I-Island!
The Debut Is Closer Than They Think
Wolfram
Wolfram VS Stardust
Quick Hero Costume Description!!!
The Professor and his Device
Wolfram Restored
QUESTION PAGE!
Island Recovery
The Calm Before the Storm
How far we've come!
Umi's Tail
Live Feed From the Skies
A Different Choice
Kuro's Voice
Midoriya's Return
Settling Down to Rise Again
Internships?
Patrolling The Streets
New Notification!!!
First Night, First Fight
The Kick of a Child
Hero Killer
A Part of A Hero
Voting Results!
LICENSE EXAM... START!
One After Another
The Second Half
The Villain
Interruptions
Clash Of Titans
Grown Up
Im sorry for my absense...

The End or The Beginning

2.4K 59 19
By Mr_Waffle2003

Uraraka had to take a double take. And even then she couldn't believe what her eyes saw. She even rubbed her eyes a few time to make sure of what she saw was real and not a mirage.

Midoriya, the boy that had gone missing so long ago. The boy that the heroes and police couldn't even find when they worked together. The one she loved and that loved her, was standing just infront of her reach.

"W-why? Why is Midoriya up there?!" Mina asked as she panicked. Sure she was happy and overjoyed that the class cinnamon role was back and was alive but she was hoping for them to be under... better circumstances.

"Uraraka? Why is he up there?" Eri said worrying for her dad's safety. Uraraka was barely able to look away from the screen but she finally managed to. She looked at Eri's sad and worried expression and couldn't help but feel worse for how she was feeling. She crouched down and patted Eri's head.

"Its okay, don't worry. We're gonna get him down from there okay?" Eri nodded and looked back to the TV screen, the worry on her face still evident. 'What can we do? They're so high up there and I doubt they'd simply let me float up there and take him from them. Where are the pros? They could help a lot! ' She thought as she began looking around frantically until she heard the audio start up on the TV bringing her attention back.

-At UA Dorms 50 Mins earlier-

"Hey guys! Anyone wanna play some smash bros?" Kaminari called from infront of the dorm TV waving another remote over his head.

"ILL CRUSH YOU!" Bakugou called as he jumped over the couch, flipped in the air, grabbed the controller and landed flawlessly. Kaminari rolled his eyes at Bakugou's 'over the top' nature.

"Yeah yeah we'll see about that." He said sarcastically as he handed the controller to him. Bakugou snatched the controller as he sat down.

"Oooo! Bakubro's playing? Im watchin!" Kirishima said walking up to the couch before sitting down. Slowly but steadily more and more of class 1-A was dragged into the tournament they made. They were finally on to the finals. It was Bakugou against Todoroki.

"The top students in the class are facing off! Im so excited!" Toru said as Jiro and Momo nodded in sync. They began to play. Bakugou started with his usual over agressive strategy as Todoroki continued to calmly run. After a few minutes both Todoroki and Bakugou were on their last lives. They were currently fighting in the center, this was the deciding moment! The Climax of the game!

EMERGENCY ALERT! EMERGENCY ALERT!

"NOOOO! I WAS SO CLOSE! HE WAS ONE TAP!" Bakugou yelled as he Almost threw the controller across the room.

"Wait Bakugou! Its an emergency alert! Change to the news! Fast!" Kirishima said, Todoroki agreed as he calmly set down his controller. As Bakugou angrily changed it they finally made it to the news. What they saw horrified them all.

"DEKU!" Bakugou yelled,

"No way!"

"He's alright! Thank goodness."

"Isn't that the league?!"

"Yeah!"

"Whats going on?!"

The class was erupting into chaos but Bakugou and Todoroki weren't listening to any of it. Bakugou without a word started running out of the dorms. "Bakugou?!" Kirishima questioningly yelled, Todoroki started running and wasn't far behind "And Todoroki?! WAIT FOR ME!" Kirishima yelled. He ran after them and was quickly followed by the rest of 1-A.

-With Midoriya-

'Huh? When did we get here? Where is here? ' He tried to look around his surroundings but couldn't budge, 'Why can't I move? ' Just then he heard someone begin to speak.

"Hello citizens of Musutafu!"

'Shigaraki Tomura! And that must mean Kurogiri is here too. What exactly happened when I passed out? What was that drug? ' Be began to think back hard, trying to resummon the images before he passed out. 'A sleeping drug! But wait, that still doesn't explain why I can't move. Is it a quirk? But no one in the league has a paralysis type quirk... unless! All for One has a new quirk?! No, I can't immediately think that, but its definitely a possibility.' Midoriya began thinking hard about this new revelation as Shigaraki continued.

"You all probably recognize me as the Leader of the League of Villains. But today I do not approach you under that title, but under the title of Shigaraki Tomura. As you can see next to me is UA student and aspiring hero Midoriya Izuku now also known as Stardust. Many of you see him as a great hero, a person of power he uses for the greater good! A new All Might perhaps?" He paused as more and more people began watching the event. Tomura evilly smiles. "Well you see I hate All Might and heroes in general with a GREAT passion. And THIS hero," He grabs Midoriya by the back of his collar and shoves him forward, his toes now over the edge of the building, "has been quite a pain in my side for a looong time."

The people watching the news on the TV can see as Tomura looks to Kurogiri and nod. Kurogiri opens a portal as a giant bird like beast appears. Nomu. Not the same as the one at the USJ, this one has been amplified greatly!

"You see Midoriya here decided to call himself The Everlasting Hero! Don't make me laugh! Everything has to end at some point, there is no such thing as Everlasting." He spat,

'Where are the heroes! I Can't do anything alone! ' Uraraka was panicking on the ground, just then she saw some familiar faces. 'Bakugou! Todoroki! Everyone! Yes! With all of us here we can try something! But that Nomu is gonna be a huge problem.' She took Mina and Eri and pulled them to the other students of 1-A.

"Uraraka! What's going on? Where are the damn heroes?!" Bakugou said, he wasn't yelling, he was speaking in a worried tone.

"I don't know whats happening, all I know is that they showed up with Midoriya out of nowhere and began his 'preaching' or whatever! We have to help him!"

Bakugou nodded, as did Todoroki. They started planning rapidly, what could they do? "As I said, Nothing in this world is eternal, infinite, everlasting. And to show you that I have Midoriya here to be the example!" When 1-A heard this come from the TV speakers their breathing hitched. 'What does he mean?! ' They stopped talking and looked up to the rooftop. Shigaraki whispered something to the Nomu and looked back to the helicopter infront of him. "These here," He pointed to the cuffs on Midoriya's hands, "Are quirk suppressant cuffs! Very good ones at that! Now Im sure that most of you know this boy's quirks. One of which being his ability to heal ridiculously fast. But what would happen if he was Stripped of that power? Its quite simple really. Nomu, do it."

Everyone below and everyone watching on the news heart skipped a beat when the beast beside Shigaraki pulled its arm back and speared Midoriya through the center of the chest with little to no effort at all. "NO!!!" 1-A yelled, tears were streaming from everyone's eyes. Mothers and fathers covered little children's eyes as they could only watch on in horror.

'Eh? Whys everyone yelling? Did something happen? ' Midoriya thought on the top of the roof, he suddenly felt his movement return to him. 'Ah! I can move again! Well first I guess I should-' Midoriya tried to turn around, but he couldn't. 'Why can't I turn? ' Midoriya then felt the resistance coming from his chest, he looked down and saw a Pitch Black arm protruding from his chest, a red substance covering some parts of it. 'Is that... blood? Who's hurt? And, why do I feel dizzy all of a sudden? Whats. H-happening... I feel... weak.'

Slowly the realization hit him, that was his blood! The lack of blood had made him delirious. He now looked at the bloody arm with a new light. He wanted to scream but he couldn't, the arm had punctured both lungs, broken his ribcage, severed his intestines and plunged through his stomach. He felt weaker and weaker as the arm was removed quickly from his chest. The blood started pouring out. 'Ah... I remember this feeling... Im dying aren't I? ' He thought, he was calm. Probably too calm for this situation. He felt a massive hand wrap around his neck as he was being steadily lifted from the ground and raised above the streets of Musutafu.

He watched mesmerized as he watched his own blood drop from his chest to the ground. 'One... two... three... four... five... Five seconds to reach the ground eh. Haah, this really sucks man...' His consciousness was slipping. He looked up, his vision was blurry. He looked around him again, his eyes set down on the smiling face of Shigaraki Tomura. 'N-no, wait, I cant lose... not yet! I won't! I WON'T! I... wont... lose...' His eyes closed as his breath left him and his body went limp in the Nomu's grasp.

"Nomu, drop it."

The Nomu released its grip on Midoriya's neck and left everyone below to watch helplessly as the limp body of the teenager plummet to the ground and give a heavy crunching splatter sound as it made contact with the concrete. As his body lay there motionless, the blood began to seep through his wounds.

Uraraka, Bakugou, Todoroki and the rest of 1-A were watching the whole thing, but no one could move. No one was crying, they were all simply just staring. That was until Eri ran from Uraraka's hand towards Midoriya's body. "Noooo! Nonono!" Eri wailed as she ran, tears streaming from her eyes. As Eri finally made it to his body she collapsed at his side and began to shake him, "You gotta wake up! You got to! Please daddy!" She started to half scream half wail into his motionless chest, devoid of all breathing, of all life.

Uraraka started to slowly walk her way to Eri along with the rest of 1-A. She went down on her knees next to his face. She took her hand and gently placed it on his cheek. 'S-so cold...' She thought, the tears started, she began to wail along with Eri and she was quickly followed by the rest of the class.

.

.

.

'What happened... I can't remember...' Midoriya thought. 'Its cold and wet here... where am I? ' He tried looking around but all he saw was darkness. Then he heard something, a splashing sound. He looked up to see a clawed hand reaching for him, it grabbed his collar and hauled him up.

"Welcome back Master Izuku! I hope your doing well!"

"Kuro?"

word count: 1802

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
1.4M 37.1K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
119K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...
25.3K 354 12
in this story, izuku was born as a hybrid saiyan and his parents are inko midoriya and son goku. he was diagnosed as being quirkless, but due to the...