Secret Love (Calum Hood Fanfi...

By hazza-save-me

Cheating on your hot boyfriend who is the star quarterback of the football team with some quiet nerd who tuto... More

Before You Read
Secret Love (c.h.)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- New Year's Special
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- Valentine's Special
Chapter 27-Valentines Day
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N

Chapter 16- Christmas Special

151 4 0
By hazza-save-me

**Very long Christmas Special**

Its been a few weeks since Calum and I made up. Honestly, this 'break' thing is working out perfectly. I've had time to put my attention on Calum without Luke getting suspicious. Luke and I even made up. We went out for a nice dinner and this time he didn't break up with me.

I even gave them both an emergency key to my apartment since I have lost or forgotten mine like four times already. Just hope they don't use it and I'm like murdering someone.

"Merry early Christmas," Ashton says and hands me a present.

"You want me to open it now?" I ask and he nods.

"I want to see your face before I left tomorrow," he responds. I unwrap the present and open the box. I pull out a lovely dress. I notice the price tag still on there and see that its a very expensive dress.

"You should really take off the price tag on your presents. Did you really spend two hundred dollars on this dress?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah. You one of the nicest people in world and I kind of you since I ate all the food last week with Michael," he tells me and awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. I give him a tight hug and kiss his cheek (in a friendly way).

"What's going on in here?" A voice asks behind me. I turn around to see Calum swinging around the key on his index finger and glaring at the two of us.

"Nothing. Ashton just got me this dress for Christmas. Do you think I could wear it to my parent's Christmas Ball?" I answer.

"Um, yeah. I need to talk to you though," Calum says.

"Sure thing. Let's go to my room then," I tell him. I lead him to my room and follow him in. As soon as the door is closed I'm pressed up against the wall and my wrist are pinned by Calum's hands. I can smell the faint scent of alcohol of him now.

"Calum? What's wrong?" I querie.

"I want you to break up with Luke and be with me," he says in a low tone.

"We both no that I can't," I whisper.

"Please!" He whines.

"You're drunk right now and you need to sleep. Go shower because you stink and then sleep in the guest room," I tell him.

"I'll go shower and sleep in your room. I left my teddy bear at home and I need something to cuddle with," Calum pouts.

"Ashton is going to notice something and he's going to tell Luke," I reply.

"I'll be very sneaky."

"You're lucky you're cute."

**

"You're too sexy beautiful and everybody wants a taste that's why I still get jealous," Calum sings while he wraps his arms around me the next morning.

"I'm queen of the clouds make my wish come true," I sing back but its a different song.

"You got me sipping on something I can't compare to nothing."

"He doesn't look a thing like Jesus but he talks like a gentlemen."

"Explosions on the day you wake up needing somebody."

"You're so mainstream like come on, Cal." I laugh.

"Dani! I'm leaving and Merry Christmas Eve!" Ashton yells from the living room.

"Hold on Ashton! You can't leave without a hug because what if you die!" I shout. I jump out of bed, slide out my room and run to the front door where Ashton is holding a duffel bag.

"I'll miss you, I think," I joke. I hug him and he hugs back. Its not a long hug or anything.

"Yeah me too," he smiles back.

"Have a safe trip and don't do anything bad," I advise him.

"Yeah because the newpapaer boy always goes out to get drunk and gives girls STDs or some shit," he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and close the door on his face.

"I love you too!" Ashton shouts from the other side.

I run back into my room and jump on Calum who is laying on my bed. He's trying to pretend to be sleep but he's a horrible actor. I kiss him all over his face until I see a smile form on his face.

"I'll wake up if you give me a kiss on the lips. I heard it makes your day better," Calum says.

"I thought we were just friends?" I ask.

"Says the woman who was just kissing me like crazy," Calum mutters.

"I was trying to wake you up so we can watch some freaky turtles!" I claim.

"I have to go home actually. My mom is probably pissed since I left last night."

"Why'd you leave?"

"N-nothing. I really gotta go though. See you at that Christmas thing tomorrow."

**

Calum canceled our plans of driving me to the Christmas ball and said he had to go with his family. I'm driving myself so I don't have to arrive with Luke.

The white dress that Ashton bought me is just amazing. There's even a black ribbon that goes around my stomach and I feel like a fairy!

"Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far!" I sing/shout as I drive.

I park in my reserved spot close to the huge building that my parents rented. My parents are actually here for once. They aren't here for their children birthday parties though.

I spot a few familiar adults and family members and just smile and walk past them. I enter the ball room where it has an amazing Christmas theme. There's a Santa with presents for the children, a huge tree with thousands of ornaments, and a buffet that looks bigger than my house.

"Dani, you made it!" My mom squeals and pulls me over to my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm forced to give hugs and receive kisses. I hate socializing with family.

I'm talking to my cousin, Bailey, when Mom taps my shoulder. I look at her with an annoyed face but she brushes it off.

"You're coming with me to greet the Hood family and Calum even brought his date who's new to your school. I think it would be nice to make friends with her," Mom says.

"Wait, Calum has a date?" I ask in shock. That's what he's been hiding from me? That's why he couldn't drive me here? We weren't together but when you know someone has feelings for you, you shouldn't do that. I'm a perfectly good date right here!

"Just get your bottom over there," Mom hisses. I put a fake smile on my face as my mother and I arrive at their table. I glare at Calum as I see him laughing with that girl but only for a short moment. I turn to the other people there.

Mom and Calum's mom talk about the latest fashion while I stand there awkwardly. Calum hasn't noticed me yet but I guess his date beat him to it. She looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"Excuse me. What are you doing here?" The bitch asks.

"My mom dragged me over here." I answer and point to my mother who's still going on about whatever she talks about.

"Well, its kind of weird for you to just stand there like some creep. What are you wearing anyways? Rags?" The bitch continues.

"My parents are the host of the ball and I can kick you out if you keep on talking to me like that," I warn her.

"Rich kids are so stuck up," the whore snickers. Does she know Calum is rich too?

"I'm not stuck up but I know for a fact that there's something stuck up your ass."

"Ladies, no need to fight," Calum says. I roll my eyes at him and glare.

I spot Luke behind him from a distance drinking something as he looks around the room. I smile and wave goodbye. When I reach Luke I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hey babe," I say. He smiles at me and kiss me on the lips. If Calum can have a date then I can spend time with my boyfriend.

**Calum's POV**

I see Dani kiss Luke and it kind of hurts. I don't know whether she's trying to make me jealous or she's forgetting what we had. Either way I don't like what I'm seeing.

"So Calum I was wondering what I should wear for our date on New Year's Eve," Bethany says as she takes a sip from her glass.

"Well since were flying to New York I think you should wear something warm," I tell her.

"Yeah you're right. Who was that girl anyways?" She asks.

"That's my friend Dani," I answer.

"She seemed pissed the whole time she was standing here. I think she has attitude problems," she states.

"Come on, they're opening presents soon. I think all guest get something from under the tree," I inform her.

"Then let's go!" She squeals.

I look over at Dani who's currently laughing with Luke with his arm around her waist. He leans down to kiss her lips and she tries to dodge it playfully. I wish I didn't have to bring Bethany with me but Mom thinks we would be perfect for each other.

"Calum, did you hear what I said?' Bethany asks, bringing me from my thoughts.

"Uh no sorry," I say.

"Its alright. I was just saying how PDA is really disgusting. That Dani girl and her boyfriend need to stop," she complains.

"The only thing you've said that isn't annoying," I mutter under my breath, so low that Bethany couldn't have heard me.

Dani's mom gets up on stage and announces the gift thing. All children eight years old and younger go first then the rest of the children, then the teenagers. All I want for Christmas is Dani to be my girlfriend. Is that to much to ask for Santa?

It takes at least ten minutes for all the kids to grab their stupid toys and games or whatever. I just want to get mine and go home. Maybe I can fake being sick.

Thankfully the presents are labeled if its more of a boy thing or a girl thing so I accidentally won't be getting a purse or some heels. I grab a random box and unwrap it. Its a couple stacks of twenty dollar bills. Oh wow. Nothing compares to dating Dani. Luke doesn't know how lucky he is.

"What's wrong, Calum? You've been looking down ever since Dani showed up," Bethany notices.

"Its just that we had a fight and she's like my only friend. Nothing serious," I lie. "I'm going to the restroom," I add before leaving. I need to get away from Bethany. She's so annoying.

I walk into the hall to get to the restroom. I turn the corner and nearly run into Luke and Dani making out. I just shake it off and keep walking.

I think the 'break' thing can only work out if we don't date other people.

Dani was right though. We can't even go a whole month without fighting or ignoring each other. Its definitely isn't a healthy relationship.

____________________

There's going to be New Year's chapter too because why not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 0 24
Your child hood friend leaves for a while and then your life turns up side down.Then when your family runs in to trouble he come's back to help. You...
1.4K 61 27
She's a good girl, she hasn't noticed him yet. I wrote this so long ago and I still love it lol. Thanks for 1k reads
115K 3.9K 23
27.5K 420 20
Jamie is the Senior Football Quarterback star and he has a great life. He lives in a beautiful home, loving Parents, Prefect grades, Hottest Girlfrie...