Broken Bonds

Oleh Kutlie

Jolene Marks is convinced that she's normal. She's okay with that...but she couldn't be more wrong. She's one... Lebih Banyak

Broken Bonds
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special Bonus Chapter: Riley's POV
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

1.3K 47 13
Oleh Kutlie

Chapter Twenty Nine

It was the evening after Alexis' funeral. She was buried in the O'Connor family tomb at  a nearby cemetery. Riley's dad had come in and I must say I had never seen such a depressed man. He barely spoke to anyone, he barely ate anything, he barely did anything. Riley said that he was in excruciating pain. Losing a mate can break a person but Riley sad that his dad would be okay with time.

Were were in Riley's bedroom. I was sitting on the bed and Riley was laying on his back with his head on my lap. I was lightly playing with his hair.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Yeah...I'll be okay...I'll have to get used to going on without her."

"She'll always be with you Riley, and so will I." I said kissing his forehead.

"She loved you." he chuckled. "She thought that you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

"Am I?" I asked nervously. Riley opened his eyes and his gaze met mine.

"Of course you are. You're my everything." he said softly. I smiled down at him and we sat in silence before he spoke again. "Promise me something?" he asked with a cute little expression.

"What is it?" I asked him. Riley got up off the bed and he went to the night stand and started shuffling in it. "What are you looking for?" I laughed.

He came back to the edge of the bed and got down on one knee. He pulled out a purple velvet box and opened it. There was a gold ring in it with a beautiful diamond in the middle.

"Jolene, my mother was right, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I should've waited but I couldn't anymore. Promise me the best thing you could ever give to me." he looked so nervous. "Promise me forever." he said finally.

My hands covered my mouth and I shook my head. "Riley, I can't promise you forever." I said softly. His face fell and he looked devastated. I got down in front of him.

"But I can promise you forever and a day."I said. His face lit up and he pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed. "I love you." he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I replied.

A/N And scene! Yes people, the book has come to an end, how about that? I hope you guys really liked it. I won't be writing an epilogue because there will be a sequel. Please vote and comment. Thank you everyone for reading and I really hope you enjoyed this book. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

This has really been something else.

Follow.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

K.R.W Malete

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4M 141K 70
(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this novel. I've decided to make it into a seri...
4.9M 151K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...
148 13 11
Alexander is the son of Alpha Liam and Luna Hannah. When he was born, he wasn't born a werewolf as you might expect. He was born completely human. Th...
242K 10.2K 32
Not the Luna. Not the Luna. That's my one request. I guess the moon goddess doesn't take requests. - She's different. She doesn't think like other...